Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,684 members, 7,921,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:54 AM

Mbaka Officially Says Goodbye To Members Of Adoration Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Officially Says Goodbye To Members Of Adoration Ministry (590 Views)

RCCG Shares Garri To Members (Photos) / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka Officially Says Goodbye To Members Of Adoration Ministry by akelicious(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2022
The popular Charismatic Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has officially said goodbye to members of the Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria (AMEN). He made this announcement via a video uploaded on the church’s official Facebook handle few minutes ago.

Recall, the Adoration Ministry, which was shut down three months ago, was re-opened few days ago. However, in the place of Fr. Mbaka, another clergy of the Catholic Diocese of Enugu, Rev. Fr. Anthony Amadi has been posted to take charge of the Adoration Ministry. You will also recall how members of AMEN recently reacted to the church’s decision in transferring Fr. Mbaka to the monastery.

In this light, Fr. Mbaka on his farewell message, said from the video: “I wish to use this opportunity to bless and encourage you as I depart to the monastery in obedience to my bishop. I want you to remain calm as written in Psalm 46:10.
“This is a time we shall know the real adorers. Please, back me with your prayers so that I will go and embark on deeper reflections and interior waiting on the Lord. I want to remind you of Jeremiah 29:13, God will reverse everything. God has good plans for us and not to destroy us. This is not a time to be sorrowful. Be calm and vigilant. Stop every form of protest and demonstration. I love you and I will be with you. God bless you”.

https://akelicious.net/2022/10/05/mbaka-officially-says-goodbye-to-members-of-adoration-ministry/

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Officially Says Goodbye To Members Of Adoration Ministry by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2022
After you've messed up your reputation
Re: Mbaka Officially Says Goodbye To Members Of Adoration Ministry by Sonyboom765: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2022
The 2023 presidential election will tell if he messed up or not till then shut your foolish mouth.

NaijaRoyalty:
After you've messed up your reputation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Officially Says Goodbye To Members Of Adoration Ministry by Paperwhite(m): 10:14am On Oct 05, 2022
This is how those who left their calling to serve politicians will end up.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Officially Says Goodbye To Members Of Adoration Ministry by Anigreat: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2022
shocked

Bye with your fake prophecies, you won't be missed.

1 Share

Re: Mbaka Officially Says Goodbye To Members Of Adoration Ministry by Urheadmaster(m): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2022
Paperwhite:
This is how those who left their calling to serve politicians will end up.

Had it been he combined is calling with politics

Like Osinbajo did.

All this things wouldn't have been the way it is tongue
Re: Mbaka Officially Says Goodbye To Members Of Adoration Ministry by festacman(m): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2022
Awwwwww cheesy
Re: Mbaka Officially Says Goodbye To Members Of Adoration Ministry by Laggafin: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2022
Hmmm.. he should go and take several seats jare
Re: Mbaka Officially Says Goodbye To Members Of Adoration Ministry by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2022
Sonyboom765:
The 2023 presidential election will tell if he messed up or not till then shut your foolish mouth.

You need medical help

You're obviously losing it

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Officially Says Goodbye To Members Of Adoration Ministry by Oracleforce: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2022
Also playing.poltics in the church...Since political days are approaching they don't want father Mbaka to use the church platform to campaign against Obi...the pandora box...
Re: Mbaka Officially Says Goodbye To Members Of Adoration Ministry by madridguy(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2022
Rev. Mbaka, the one and only genuine pastor in SE.
Re: Mbaka Officially Says Goodbye To Members Of Adoration Ministry by tinsel: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2022
Sonyboom765:

Don't mind the indomie kid

(1) (Reply)

Atheist Turn Theist / Israeli Jewish Rabbi Said Christianity Is Idolatry (video) / I Wonder If Those Who Wrote The Bible Refered To The Bible. Chronology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.