Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,259 members, 7,936,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) (3499 Views)

Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2022
advanceDNA:
The internet and mobile phones keeps makimg prostituteś bolder..... imagine broke women with no value tellimg a man he has no right to date women....

Your point is Thrash as usual grin grin grin grin
Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by advanceDNA: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Your point is Thrash as usual grin grin grin grin

Pele....Truth hurts when u are gender is being exposed for your trenches behaviour
Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Amb1045(m): 10:15am On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Shut up boy, everyone must not be like your mother and sisters at home grin grin grin grin grin
another holosho spotted. Lol money for hand back for ground. Get a job please, relationship no be work
Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:15am On Oct 06, 2022
Amb1045:
another holosho spotted. Lol money for hand back for ground. Get a job please, relationship no be work

I'm not like your mother dear grin grin grin grin

Please mistaking me for her grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Amb1045(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

I'm not like your mother dear grin grin grin grin

Please mistaking me for her grin grin grin grin grin grin
you have low self esteem holosho. Please did I mention your mother or father here or Ogun wan kill you. In shut you have mental health disorder for calling my mother when I never called yours. Go and take your drugs, lack of home training
Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2022
Amb1045:
you have low self esteem holosho. Please did I mention your mother or father here or Ogun wan kill you. In shut you have mental health disorder for putting calling my mother. Go and take your drugs

I'm just trying to tell u that I'm not an Olosho like your mother ooo, it's not an insult deargrin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Amb1045(m): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

I'm just trying to tell u that I'm not an Olosho like your mother ooo, it's not an insult deargrin grin grin grin grin
moto kill you, na ur mma be holosho. You're disgracing your gender here. We have hard working ladies earning in millions of naira in a months why you are looking for guys that will pay for your bills. Reason most guys use your kind for rituals. Get a job holosho
Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Jaycee07(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Robi65:
I see broke guys coming to Nairaland to rant about girlfriends or wives leaving them for another dick or even secretly doing it while still with them
Let me make it clear today , a lady who grows up with poor parents and family is not looking for love, she is looking for a better life , not for herself but for her coming generation
You as a man wants to cuddle and thrust, no! She is not looking for that, she probably suffers trauma from how her father being shamed for not paying up on time for a paint bucket of Garri, or how her mother is ridiculed in neighborhoods for wearing rag
Such lady or girl would be stupid if she grows up and start looking for love … she needs money
So guys , stop being selfish, if you do not have money, girls are not meant for you , they are for those with something to offer

This makes sense. But were you raised by poor parents too?
Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Amb1045:
moto kill you, na ur mma be holosho. You're disgracing your gender here. We have hard working ladies earning in millions of naira in a months why you are looking for guys that will pay for your bills. Reason most guys use your kind for rituals. Get a job holosho

U see your problem? U keep linking me to the job your mother and sisters at home do grin grin grin I'm not an Olosho like them, can't u just get it? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Botking: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2022
What a myopic mental structure, is this not one of the reasons they said women have fish brain
Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by DonroxyII: 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
Robi65:
I see broke guys coming to Nairaland to rant about girlfriends or wives leaving them for another dick or even secretly doing it while still with them
Let me make it clear today , a lady who grows up with poor parents and family is not looking for love, she is looking for a better life , not for herself but for her coming generation
You as a man wants to cuddle and thrust, no! She is not looking for that, she probably suffers trauma from how her father being shamed for not paying up on time for a paint bucket of Garri, or how her mother is ridiculed in neighborhoods for wearing rag
Such lady or girl would be stupid if she grows up and start looking for love … she needs money
So guys , stop being selfish, if you do not have money, girls are not meant for you , they are for those with something to offer
Unfortunately, Guys with Money are now Unto Women that has Many things to Offer including Money ....

Hypergamy na for both Gender... Laslas the Gender Hishhhh will be settled.
Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Adejo1(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
See the way you just came here to disgrace yourself.
Olosho spotted
Robi65:
Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by badblackgod: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
Robi65:

Maybe your tread was to gather attention,, but now see how everyone is insulting you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! / Interracial Dating / Blood group/Marriage Palaver: House Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.