Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,611 members, 7,951,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC (16766 Views)

'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad / Tunde Bank-Anthony: Tinubu Can’t Claim Glory For Fashola, Ambode’s Achievements / Tinubu Can’t Represent You At Next Week’s Presidential Debate, Atiku Warns Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Islie: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2022
All Progressives Congress (APC), has declared that its presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, cannot be stampeded into showing Nigerians his certificate of medical fitness to candidates of other political parties.

The ruling party insisted that the only condition that will propel him to do so will be if other parties’ candidates especially Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi, do so.

National Publicity Secretary of the party, Felix Morka, who made the declaration while appearing on a television programme, emphasised that the party can have conversation about Tinubu’s body being old or aged but noted that his mind is still very fit.

“Our candidate, Bola Tinubu is as fit as anyone. I am not saying this to be political. For the purpose of this discussion, you have raised the question of his health. From my knowledge, even though I am not a medical doctor, from observing him, from being around him, engaging with him, and many times over the last few months that I have been at the campaign council, in meetings with him and observing him meeting with others, his schedule will make anyone else, who think they are as fit as fiddle, to actually get dizzy.

Who says that the older you are, the more vulnerable or the quicker you are to the grave? Who says that? That is the assumption I find a bit disturbing. Because the fellow is an elderly person, therefore he is going to kick the bucket.

My point is that there is no assumption that should inform our conversation around those who compete. I don’t know of any candidate in this election who has offered us their own medical records. Even the younger ones among them, no one has done that. I am not privy to that and I have not seen anyone,” he argued.

Asked why Tinubu should not start his campaign since the APC is the ruling party, the NPS, said: “Yes, but Atiku Abukabar should start it. Peter Obi may start it. Anyone else may start it. It doesn’t mean that because we are a ruling party, therefore, the initiative to start it must come from us.”

“Because that also played into this whole narrative that a particular candidate may have something about himself that should concern us. I rejected that because that doesn’t support my observation and is certainly not supported by natural occurrences. The people who are younger may even be sicker,” he argued.

He also defended the exclusion of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, from the Presidential Campaign Council (PCC), stressing that he will still be part of the campaign.

“My good friend the Vice President has not disappeared. And I am quite sure that in between his responsibility, the vice president, he will contribute and lend his voice, prestige, and authority, to the campaign of our party. I have no doubt about that. But I don’t think we need to make or think too much of the campaign council’s needs”, he said.

On what was delaying the inauguration of the PCC, the ruling party’s spokesperson said, “the fact is that when you try to put together a campaign council for a ruling party, a party of over 40 million people, that is no joke. And in any event, this is a campaign council that every member of our party wishes to be involved in. Keep in mind the candidates of our party competed at our primaries and came out on top.

“Now, a lot of those who made that happen would naturally wish to be involved in the campaign. What you are seeing is an overload of interest and enthusiasm and the desire of party men and women to be involved in the process” he said.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/why-tinubu-cant-show-medical-fitness-certificate-apc-2/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Tochi3(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2022
Asked why Tinubu should not start his campaign since the APC is the ruling party, the NPS, said: “Yes, but Atiku Abukabar should start it. Peter Obi may start it. Anyone else may start it. It doesn’t mean that because we are a ruling party, therefore, the initiative to start it must come from us.”

Shameless agberos blaming Atiku and PO...

Lies deceit & propaganda have destroyed APCshit...

Thief'nubu's urchins have ran out of lies needed to resurrect the emilokan out of London...

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Urheadmaster(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2022
APC urchins have ran out of plans tongue

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by jetwonder(m): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2022
Abeg Nairalanders is Tinibu back?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by donaldking100: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2022
Poll conducted by A.P.C show him getting 72%.
Polls by P.D.P show him getting 72%.
Poll by boombag show him getting 72%.
Polls by arise TV show him getting 73%.
C.N.N call him most popular candidate.
Vote for obi, don't waste your vote on a sick man who isn't strong enough to face the daily rigors of running a massive country of 200 million.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by kk2027: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2022
But where exactly is Tinubu?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2022
kk2027:
But where exactly is Tinubu?
In London hospital

43 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by kk2027: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2022
Tochi3:

After bragging that we should wait till September 28th and see the mother of all rallies? I was even expecting back to back rallies across all 36 states of Nigeria grin

Now the main job is defending Tinubu's whereabout. This Una job no easy fa grin must be one of the toughest jobs in Nigeria right now

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Innocentman86: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu is a condemnedd tribalistik kriminal.
The sick theiff should come back or is he tired of his Shylock 10 Percent from lagosisns,osun,ekitti,ondo,ogun and ekitti.
Let him jump from his sick bed and come and chop money,ole.
It is again the turn of God to show the world that he is bigger than every man and has the right to choose the king from anywhere no matter the tribaly gang up and propaganda by a people who don't wish nigerianns well.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by NothingDoMe: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2022
No need to show imo. Everyone knows his condition. My friends that supported him are now very depressed because of this.

You can't cheat the laws of nature.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Nwaezeudo: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
We all know he's frail and sick. Save the result for the agbado urchins!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Hofftookoff: 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Today's quote: Don't give up

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by SoftP(m): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
How about the medical fitness certificate he displayed while raising the Party’s presidential flag undecided

Hia; you people should stop looking for Baba’s troubles ooo

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by dyera(m): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Your candidate is the one that is desperate to make Nigerians believe that he is healthy.

Also, after spending so much effort trying to convince Nigerians that he doesn't need his body, he only need his brain to rule the country, Tinubu now want us to believe that he is physically fit because of a propaganda workout video.

Tinubu must think that we are idiots, if he like let him release video of himself working out in the other room, it still won't make us believe that he is fit and healthy.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by bigdammyj: 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Noted.
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by DamianX: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
But he can pose for a picture on top bike grin

15 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Kasow44(m): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tochi3:

Shameless agberos blaming Atiku and PO...

Lies deceit & propaganda have destroyed APCshit...

Tinubu's urchins have ran out of lies needed to resurrect the emilokan out of London...

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
H
Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Sleekfingers: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
He doesn't need to show it. Tinubu is our next president, even if he is confine in a wheel chair

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Dozie32(m): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu the lying machine

23 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by tydi(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
The jokes are on you guys.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me .

14 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Jamiubond009(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
grin see as e dey ride that stationary bike like say na quarter to go

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Realist12: 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu has shown the job of the president is mental and not physical. Atiku/Obi governed when they were younger but can't point to any existing legacy today.
You wonder why they deviate the arguments from real issues and capitalizing on sentiments to discredit Tinubu.
Tinubu happens to be the best presidential candidate in this election.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Gkay1(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Only in Nigeria the healthy and the living want the dead and the unhealthy ones to lead them. Tinubu should go and take care of his health or else

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by maestroferddi: 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Little by little, the truth will come out...

I hope Nigerians are not being teleguided to months of waiting for the return of the one who chooses to do an ajala act when he needs to be visible.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by WhatCanIsay(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
He owes Nigerians nothing, is the summary of whatever APC and Tinubu want to say.

We owe him no vote too.

10 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Paperwhite(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
The push to start lifeless is another Buhari promax. No sane and we'll discerning person needs any health certificate to know that Tinubu is chronically sick.

7 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC by Antoeni(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu!

His educational background is public.

In the documents he submitted to INEC, there are no primary or secondary schools attended.

Tinubu alleged that those certificates were stolen by unknown persons during his time in exile.

So in other words, we have a future Buhari in the making.

No primary school.

No secondary school.

Yet he wants to be president.

And this is not all.

Tinubu's age is questionable.

His wealth is a subject of controversy.

His state of origin, name, etc are all under dispute.

His health is frail, his mind is enervated.

Everything that has to do with this man is questionable.

Is this the best we can offer as a nation?

After a Buhari, are we going to settle for another calamity?

They did it for Buhari.

They are likely to do it for Baba Agbado.

I now know why Tinubu makes avoidable blunders.

His education is warped.

"Recruit 50 million youths into the army... feed them with cassava, agbado, corn... reduce the purchasing power of the people... widen the tax nets...give every child a egg..."

The compilation of his gaffes is tiring. I just have to stop.

Again I ask, is Tinubu the best we can offer as a country?

Are we going to allow this power-hungry fellow win this election because "it is his turn"?

Arise o compatriots.

It is time to obey.

Be an Obi-dient citizen.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Lagos Center Of Excellence / Nigeria Spends N4.62 Trillion On Security In 5 Years, Yet Widespread Insecurity / Nana Shettima's Christmas Gifts To Christian Widows (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.