Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Registration (387 Views)

Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Annual Return / Benefits Of Registering Your Company With The Corporate Affairs Commission / How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Registration by infosoftlife: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2022
The first step in CAC registration is to reserve the intended business name.

So you can send us the business name and the description of the business.

CAC would not approve a name similar to another or likely to confuse people that the businesses are the same.

The primary document you need to send us via soft copy is your Valid ID, Passport Photograph, and signature on a piece of paper.

The CAC certificate and Status Report will be sent to your documents via soft copy. Hard copies can be sent on demand.

CAC documents are 3-pages to 5-pages; you can print them out at the nearest Business Centre for less than 1,000 Naira.

Our office is at 2B Evo Road G.R.A Phase 2
Port Harcourt.

Delivery time is within 5 Business Days!

Only call 09083841210, 08032081370.

NO SCAM ZONE... DON'T SEND MONEY TO ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE A REPRESENTATIVE. ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE PAID INTO THE COOPERATE ACCOUNT ONLY WITH ACCOUNT NAME "SOFTLIFE CONSULT"

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Registration by Ashirioluwa: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
Please can you help me with my CAC business registration? The business business is not active on CAC register
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Registration by infosoftlife: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ashirioluwa:
Please can you help me with my CAC business registration? The business business is not active on CAC register
Sure we can...You can give us a call or WhatsApp us on 09083841210
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Registration by infosoftlife: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
Send us a message on WhatsApp at 09083841210, or 08032081370.

(1) (Reply)

NGO Organises Summit for Entrepreneurs / Choosing A Necklace That Suits You / Buy One Get One Free... Sleep Peacefully �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.