Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,186 members, 7,947,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Mercy Johnson's Fiance Was Never A Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson's Fiance Was Never A Prince (1238 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odi, Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson's Fiance Was Never A Prince by kateifeoma(f): 9:05am On Aug 16, 2011
The scandal trailing Mercy Johnson’s fiancé, Prince Odianosen seems to be getting out of hands, as we learnt that he was never a Prince.

In a recent interview, Lovely’s elder sister confirmed it.

She said;

Odianosen was never a Prince; his father got a chieftaincy title in their village, Uromi, Edo State.

To confirm this stance, his grandfather was never a king or a title holder. I never knew he bears the name Prince despite our closeness; it was when the issue of Mercy Johnson surfaced that I started hearing Prince Okojie.

There was even a time that I heard that he bears the name Ibrahim, although his parents were members of Christ Chosen Church.

I even heard that he said his boy, Harmony wasn’t his son. How on earth can that be? Let him prove it.

FOR MORE CELEB NEWS AND UPDATE VISIT LILLYNAIJADOTCOM
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiance Was Never A Prince by Greenpro: 10:10am On Aug 16, 2011
it is not crime to bear prince as name. O.K
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiance Was Never A Prince by Goldieluks: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2011
Ok.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiance Was Never A Prince by tpia5: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2011
Why would mercy take the guy at face value in this manner?

Just because he called himself prince doesnt mean he's actually one. A little investigation would have revealed most of these lies unless they were both trying to deceive people in general.
Are the two of them watching disney bit much even though mercy johnson is part of nollywood?
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiance Was Never A Prince by tpia5: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2011
And i thought nigerians said they dont watch disney.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiance Was Never A Prince by tpia5: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^irrelevant.

nearly everybody in nigeria is connected to one ruling family or another.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Fiance Was Never A Prince by doublekay: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2011
whether he is a prince or not i think mercy is really away of d real him

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Exclusive: ‘My Heart Chose Annie Macaulay’ / Is Pete Edochie Dead? / Glamorous Pictures Of Klint Da Drunk's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.