Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,595 members, 7,941,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

Please Drop Your Wishes For The Pume Candidates. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Drop Your Wishes For The Pume Candidates. (470 Views)

Pls Which Universities Acept Pume Candidates That Didnt Put Them In Jamb(urgent) / Jambites Only: Please Drop your U T M E Score And Let Us Rejoice Together / Help Me With Kogi State University 2009 PUME Info! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Drop Your Wishes For The Pume Candidates. by Darwine(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2011
As a pume candidate, my humble wish is that none of you will see a reason not to make it or enter school this year. No pressure is insurmountable to you, no exam burden will be unbearable for you, march unto the tower of your success where the light of your effort will shine for others to wish they were you. Do not forget that we are here to help you out in any where or place you need us. Goodluck.
Re: Please Drop Your Wishes For The Pume Candidates. by pcp: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2011
Re: Please Drop Your Wishes For The Pume Candidates. by Darwine(m): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2011
Re: Please Drop Your Wishes For The Pume Candidates. by quest003: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2011
Ur thread are always baseless, i'm outta here

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Keep Your Mouth Well / 100% Unrefined, Organic, Pure And Natural Shea Butter / Private Skls, Fat Skl Fees, Skinny Salaries:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.