Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,766 members, 7,930,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:25 AM

If Sowere Doesn't Get More Votes Than Tinubu, Then Nigeria Is Doomed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Sowere Doesn't Get More Votes Than Tinubu, Then Nigeria Is Doomed (377 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner / How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? / If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Sowere Doesn't Get More Votes Than Tinubu, Then Nigeria Is Doomed by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Thanks to Nigerians for resisting the killer beasts in APC who are now afraid that Nigerians want to take back their country and have gone for recess. And more thanks to all the reasonable people of Yoruba, Igbo, ijaw, Hausa, Fulani, Efik etc for rejecting monsters like the dying druggie in UK hospital. How can a reasonable human being go waka go vote Tinubu for a beta Nigeria? Is it a curse? Atiku should have been receiving the hit but he looks stronger, younger and healthier.
The world will mock us if at this critical stage where we owe every country and 1 Ghana Cedi is above N50 naira, we come dey vote a smelly dead person as a president. Haha malam! Please have mercy on Nigeria, drop tribalism, drop ethnicity and hate and save Nigeria. If we're one, let's be one for real. It's for the good of all of us and our unborn children to vote a person who go do the work well. Telling lies about Tinubu can't help us tomorrow. God has shown us Obi. He is not a saint but he is the option we have right now. You can lie from now to tomorrow but the truth will be ringing in your ears. Posterity won't forgive us if we fail Nigeria and vote another disaster. I don yan finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Sowere Doesn't Get More Votes Than Tinubu, Then Nigeria Is Doomed by duro4chang(m): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Sowere Doesn't Get More Votes Than Tinubu, Then Nigeria Is Doomed by Mandate2023: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu will win next year election by d grace of God

U can lock yourself and your family in 1 room and set them ablaze with yourself if tinubu win next year ipig

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Sowere Doesn't Get More Votes Than Tinubu, Then Nigeria Is Doomed by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mandate2023:
Tinubu will win next year election by d grace of God

U can lock yourself and your family in 1 room and set them ablaze with yourself if tinubu win next year ipig
How? Goats or dogs will vote him or what?
Re: If Sowere Doesn't Get More Votes Than Tinubu, Then Nigeria Is Doomed by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

Keep dreaming
Re: If Sowere Doesn't Get More Votes Than Tinubu, Then Nigeria Is Doomed by duro4chang(m): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
sanusideunifier:

Keep dreaming
E pain you. That's is my choice. Learn to respect my opinion. I don't care who you choose because it is none of my business. So face your candidate and don't give yourself unnecessary high BP because of my choice. To me Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Akanbi Omo olodo ide is the next president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Sowere Doesn't Get More Votes Than Tinubu, Then Nigeria Is Doomed by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 06, 2022
duro4chang:
E pain you. That's is my choice. Learn to respect my opinion. I don't care who you choose because it is none of my business. So face your candidate and don't give yourself unnecessary high BP because of my choice. To me Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Akanbi Omo olodo ide is the next president.

Your choice is dangerous and can destroy all of us.
Re: If Sowere Doesn't Get More Votes Than Tinubu, Then Nigeria Is Doomed by VTJN(m): 5:35am On Oct 06, 2022
sanusideunifier:

How? Goats or dogs will him or what?
hahahaha

Olodo grin

Learn how to write simple sentence first

1 Like

Re: If Sowere Doesn't Get More Votes Than Tinubu, Then Nigeria Is Doomed by duro4chang(m): 6:23am On Oct 06, 2022
sanusideunifier:

Your choice is dangerous and can destroy all of us.
My choice is my choice. There's nothing you can do about that. Why are you so intolerant?
I don't care about your choice because it doesn't mean anything to me.
Re: If Sowere Doesn't Get More Votes Than Tinubu, Then Nigeria Is Doomed by Kokoy2022: 7:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Go and make him the president of your cursed family and village not Nigeria. If he comes third next year,that means people that have brain damage voted for him.
Re: If Sowere Doesn't Get More Votes Than Tinubu, Then Nigeria Is Doomed by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Good to hear emilokan is rejected.

(1) (Reply)

Finally, When Tinubu Returns To Nigeria, What He Will Do Has Been Revealed / A Vocalist Sang Obi's Song During PDP Campaign Kick Off In Uyo. / LP Campaign Council. Tinubu Supporters Don't Want To Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.