Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,183 members, 7,910,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:30 PM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom (29338 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rolyroly10:
See what frustration has turned you... Judging people that has done you nothing. Go and do as you believe and leave the men of God alone
Judging who? undecided

Did you not here state that which is a lie considering what was spoken by Jesus Christ Himself from over 2000 years ago? undecided

Did Jesus Christ not condemn all those very doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) which you had conveniently been spewing so far as lies that deceive men away from the Truth of God rendering even their claimed worship of God meaningless- Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13? undecided

Did Jesus Christ not condemn all those who would use His name to steal from His sheep, kill the fat of them, and destroy His flock - your pastors and mogs as well - John 10 vs 1 - 11? undecided

...I am afraid I am not the judge here...Jesus Christ's very own teaching is. undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Judging who? undecided

Did you not here state that which is a lie considering what was spoken by Jesus Christ Himself from over 2000 years ago? undecided

Did Jesus Christ not condemn all those very doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) which you had conveniently been spewing so far as lies that deceive men away from the Truth of God rendering even their claimed worship of God meaningless- Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13? undecided

Did Jesus Christ not condemn all those who would use His name to steal from His sheep, kill the fat of them, and destroy His flock - your pastors and mogs as well - John 10 vs 1 - 11? undecided

...I am afraid I am not the judge here...Jesus Christ's very own teaching is. undecided

The time they were fasting and praying alone nobody came out to question them but when they are blessed by God people will start calling them all sort of names.

Even Jesus was called those names you are calling them now so what you say has no effect as long as God is with them.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rolyroly10:
1. The time they were fasting and praying alone nobody came out to question them but when they are blessed by God people will start calling them all sort of names.

2. Even Jesus was called those names you are calling them now so what you say has no effect as long as God is with them.
1. Who was fasting and praying alone abeg? Did Jesus Christ somehow say somewhere that it is by this your fasting and praying rituals that you know those who belong to Him from those who don't? undecided

2. So because Jesus Christ was called names, means we should ignore His calling out of false teachers and false prophets? We shouldn't regard what He said and taught to be of essence? undecided

Notice how even now you continue to raise non-issues as if they are somehow to matter as far as Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God is concerned. undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Melagros(m): 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nsonaso:
Hahaha
Real Hahaha
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Melagros(m): 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
shogotermies:
What is this movie title?
You can ask again I want to buy the CD
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Who was fasting and praying alone abeg? Did Jesus Christ somehow say somewhere that it is by this your fasting and praying rituals that you know those who belong to Him from those who don't? undecided

2. So because Jesus Christ was called names, means we should ignore His calling out of false teachers and false prophets? We shouldn't regard what He said and taught to be of essence? undecided

Notice how even now you continue to raise non-issues as if they are somehow to matter as far as Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God is concerned. undecided

Cornelius was fasting and praying through this the angel of the LORD appeared unto him to direct him on what to do.

1. This your claim of false prophet was how the pharisees were also claiming that Jesus was a false prophet. Because they could not understand him thinking they are the ones that know the things about the kingdom of God.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rolyroly10:
1. This your claim of false prophet was how the pharisees were also claiming that Jesus was a false prophet. Because they could not understand him thinking they are the ones that know the things about the kingdom of God.

2. Cornelius was fasting and praying through this the angel of the LORD appeared unto him to direct him on what to do.
1. I am afraid that is wrong since the Pharisees based their accusations against Jesus Christ not on the Word of God but their personal prejudice against Jesus Christ and His teachings. undecided

I on the other call your pastors and mogs out on their lies following that taught by Jesus Christ Himself and the evidence of their craft is written clearly in your very own rebuttals in that you have, over and over to sidestepped the very Word of God in your everyone to justify the lies of the doctrines they fed to you. undecided

2. Cornelius's fasting and praying has absolutely nothing to do with this here conversation even in the slightest. Jesus Christ already warned that there will be no signs or miracles done for you in order to cause you be believe. So anyone that pretends signs and miracles are meant for exactly that which Jesus Christ said there will be none of is obviously antichrist. undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I am afraid that is wrong since the Pharisees based their accusations against Jesus Christ not on the Word of God but their personal prejudice against Jesus Christ and His teachings. undecided

I on the other call your pastors and mogs out on their lies following that taught by Jesus Christ Himself and the evidence of their craft is written clearly in your very own rebuttals in that you have, over and over to sidestepped the very Word of God in your everyone to justify the lies of the doctrines they fed to you. undecided

Your claim is not different from the pharisees... Because this one you are doing is not different from theirs.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:

2. Cornelius's fasting and praying has absolutely nothing to do with this here conversation even in the slightest. Jesus Christ already warned that there will be no signs or miracles done for you in order to cause you be believe. So anyone that pretends signs and miracles are meant for exactly that which Jesus Christ said there will be none of is obviously antichrist. undecided

Have you forgotten so fast what you asked about prayer and fasting
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rolyroly10:
Your claim is not different from the pharisees... Because this one you are doing is not different from theirs.
* Every claim I have made is backed by the teachings of Jesus Christ. lipsrsealed

* None of the claims made against Jesus Christ by the Pharisees were backed by the Word of God. lipsrsealed

So how can you openly lie that there are no differences? undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
* Every claim I have made is backed by the teachings of Jesus Christ. lipsrsealed

* None of the claims made against Jesus Christ by the Pharisees were backed by the Word of God. lipsrsealed

So how can you openly lie that there are no differences? undecided

Backed by which teaching by referring to men of God who you don't know their relationship with God as false prophets and Mogs...look for something else to say
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rolyroly10:
Have you forgotten so fast what you asked about prayer and fasting
You mentioned fasting and praying and I wondered why in the world you would bring that up in this discussion. undecided

By the way, did you even know that God never asked anyone of you to starve yourselves of food in His Name? According to Isaiah 58, God instead commanded that men share their food and do good works instead of engage in their starvation rituals which He never asked for to begin with. So do you think also that when you partake in your starvation rituals at your churches, you do so in honor of God? undecided

Another contrary idea is your prayer rituals where you lot pray openly even to the point of constituting regular noise pollution when. Jesus Christ instead commands that His followers pray in hiding and in secret where no one can see or hear them pray - Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15. Since your pastors and mogs teach you to do that which is contrary to Jesus Christ, doesn't that inform you of whose you are by following them instead of Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You mentioned fasting and praying and I wondered why in the world you would bring that up in this discussion. undecided

By the way, did you even know that God never asked anyone of you to starve yourselves of food in His Name? According to Isaiah 58, God instead commanded that men share their food and do good works instead of engage in their starvation rituals which He never asked for to begin with. So do you think also that when you partake in your starvation rituals at your churches, you do so in honor of God? undecided

Another contrary idea is your prayer rituals where you lot pray openly even to the point of constituting regular noise pollution when. Jesus Christ instead commands that His followers pray in hiding and in secret where no one can see or hear them pray - Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15. Since your pastors and mogs teach you to do that which is contrary to Jesus Christ, doesn't that inform you of whose you are by following them instead of Jesus Christ? undecided

Matthew 13:10-11
[10]And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
[11]He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

This is the reasons why i told you from the onset that not all have that privilege from Jesus
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rolyroly10:
Backed by which teaching by referring to men of God who you don't know their relationship with God as false prophets and Mogs...look for something else to say
▪︎I know that those who belong to Jesus Christ do not abide teachings that contradict His Word, the very Truth of God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided
▪︎I know that those who love Jesus Christ obeys His every commandments - John 14 vs 20 - 25 & Matthew 7 vs 24 - 29
▪︎I know that no one who has the Holy Spirit aka the Spirit of Truth living inside of them would teach or practice anything that violates God's Truth and Covenant in the Kingdom of God - John 14 vs 25 - 27 & John 15 vs 26 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 15
▪︎ I know that no one who is of Jesus Christ would engage in any of your church rituals including your starvation-diet fasting rituals as well as your phariseeic prayer rituals - Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15
▪︎ I know that no one who belongs to Jesus Christ will take Seay as Teacher/leader/shepherd/authority etc., over any other who belongs to Jesus Christ - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 & Matthew 6 vs 24 & John 10 vs 1 - 15 & Matthew 20 vs 20 - 28....
Essentially I know enough about your pastors and mogs to know they are the very false teachers and false prophets Jesus Christ warned His followers to steer clear of. undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Hope you recall when Jesus asked the disciples to watch and pray and they find it difficult to pray.

Matthew 17:21
[21]Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

Jesus told his disciples about the need for fasting and prayers if they wants to do greater works.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 12:03am On Oct 06, 2022
Rolyroly10:
[10]And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
[11]He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

This is the reasons why i told you from the onset that not all have that privilege from Jesus
The same Jesus Christ explained in that very same context what all of those who belong to Him out to do in order to receive the understanding that is the Kingdom of God - Matthew 13 vs 12 - 17 & Mark 4 vs 22 - 24 - the very same lesson from the parable of the parable of 10 talents - Matthew 25 vs 29 - which He taught to every single one of His followers. undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 12:08am On Oct 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The same Jesus Christ explained in that very same context what all of those who belong to Him out to do in order to receive the understanding that is the Kingdom of God - Matthew 13 vs 12 - 17 & Mark 4 vs 22 - 24 - the very same lesson from the parable of the parable of 10 talents - Matthew 25 vs 29 - which He taught to every single one of His followers. undecided

Ponder on this for a while to understand it better
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 12:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Rolyroly10:
Hope you recall when Jesus asked the disciples to watch and pray and they find it difficult to pray.

Matthew 17:21
[21]Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

Jesus told his disciples about the need for fasting and prayers if they wants to do greater works.
Jesus Christ did tell them to watch and pray but Jesus Christ never told them to do their fasting against the commandment of God in Isaiah 58 . i.e. engage in starvation-diet fasting when God Himself said He will have none of that. Nor did He tell His disciples to pray in such a way that contradicts His own very teachings and commandments to them as detailed in Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15 undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 12:42am On Oct 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ did tell them to watch and pray but Jesus Christ never told them to do their fasting against the commandment of God in Isaiah 58 . i.e. engage in starvation-diet fasting when God Himself said He will have none of that. Nor did He tell His disciples to pray in such a way that contradicts His own very teachings and commandments to them as detailed in Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15 undecided

Matthew 4:2
[2]And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

So where does this comes from
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 12:54am On Oct 06, 2022
Rolyroly10:

Ponder on this for a while to understand it better
Instead, ponder what Jesus Christ is telling you in the following teachings in His Gospel
A. Jesus Christ said the following to His followers, those who believe in Him.
10 The followers came to Jesus and asked, “Why do you use these stories to teach the people?”
11 Jesus answered, “Only you can know the secret truths about God’s kingdom. Those other people cannot know these secret truths.
12 The people who have some understanding will be given more. And they will have even more than they need. But those who do not have much understanding will lose even the little understanding that they have.
13 This is why I use these stories to teach the people: They see, but they don’t really see. They hear, but they don’t really hear or understand. - Matthew 13 vs 10 - 13
B. He also taught the very same to all the people who will listen and hear His teachings. undecided
21 Then Jesus said to them, “You don’t take a lamp and hide it under a bowl or a bed, do you? Of course not. You put it on a lampstand. 22 Everything that is hidden will be made clear. Every secret thing will be made known.
23 You people who hear me, listen!
24 Think carefully about what you are hearing. God will know how much to give you by how much you understand now. But he will give you more than you deserve.
25 The people who have some understanding will receive more. But those who do not have much will lose even the small amount they have.” - Mark 4 vs 21 - 25
C. Pay particular attention to the fact that Jesus Christ never once said only those specially chosen by Him will be granted this understanding of the Kingdom of God, as you continue to claim. undecided
16 “No one lights a lamp and then covers it with a bowl or hides it under a bed. Instead, they put the lamp on a lampstand so that the people who come in will have enough light to see.
17 Everything that is hidden will become clear. Every secret thing will be made known, and everyone will see it.
18 So think carefully about what you are hearing. The people who have some understanding will receive more. But those who do not have understanding will lose even what they think they have.” - Luke 8 vs 16 - 18
The Truth and mystery of the Kingdom of God are revealed to ALL those who will hear and obey Him, and not a select few who according to you are chosen by Him from amongst all of HIs followers. undecided

Stop trying to make God say what He did not in fact say. Hear what He is saying to you. Listen to Him. The same Jesus Christ told you in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 that all His followers will be judged by the very same standard which is His teachings and commandments. If, according to you, His teachings and commandments do not apply to all, wouldn't that make Him a terrible judge at the end or do you expect it all to magically work out somehow - ignorance?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 1:03am On Oct 06, 2022
Rolyroly10:
Matthew 4:2
[2]And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

So where does this comes from
In the very same context, it is explained to you that it wasn't that Jesus Christ intended to fast.
1. Then the Spirit led Jesus into the desert. He was taken there to be tempted by the devil.
2 Jesus ate nothing for 40 days and nights. After this, he was very hungry.
3 The devil[a] came to tempt him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these rocks to become bread.” - Matthew 4 vs 1-3
It wasn't the case that food was available but He chose not to eat it. Instead, He was lead by the Spirit into the desert where there was no food to eat and He fasted for 40 days as a result of His being there that long. undecided

Stop trying to make a liar out of God and the things of God abeg! undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 1:05am On Oct 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Instead, ponder what Jesus Christ is telling you in the following teachings in His Gospel
B. He also taught the very same to all the people who will listen and hear His teachings. undecided
C. Pay particular attention to the fact that Jesus Christ never once said only those specially chosen by Him will be granted this understanding of the Kingdom of God, as you continue to claim. undecided

The Truth and mystery of the Kingdom of God are revealed to ALL those who will hear and obey Him, and not a select few who according to you are chosen by Him from amongst all of HIs followers. undecided

Stop trying to make God say what He did not in fact say. Hear what He is saying to you. Listen to Him. The same Jesus Christ told you in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 that all His followers will be judged by the very same standard which is His teachings and commandments. If, according to you, His teachings and commandments do not apply to all, wouldn't that make Him a terrible judge at the end or do you expect it all to magically work out somehow - ignorance?

He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given

Given unto you by who? Can you give what you don't have?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 1:06am On Oct 06, 2022
Rolyroly10:
He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given

Given unto you by who? Can you give what you don't have?
The same Jesus Christ explained to you in the same context and everywhere else in His Gospel, that what He gave to them is given to ALL THOSE PEOPLE who will obey His teachings and commandments as indicated right there in the same context which is His Gospel.
undecided
10 The followers came to Jesus and asked, “Why do you use these stories to teach the people?”
11 Jesus answered, “Only you can know the secret truths about God’s kingdom. Those other people cannot know these secret truths.
12 The people who have some understanding will be given more. And they will have even more than they need. But those who do not have much understanding will lose even the little understanding that they have.
13 This is why I use these stories to teach the people: They see, but they don’t really see. They hear, but they don’t really hear or understand. - Matthew 13 vs 10 - 13
21 Then Jesus said to them, “You don’t take a lamp and hide it under a bowl or a bed, do you? Of course not. You put it on a lampstand. 22 Everything that is hidden will be made clear. Every secret thing will be made known.
24 Think carefully about what you are hearing. God will know how much to give you by how much you understand now. But he will give you more than you deserve.
25 The people who have some understanding will receive more. But those who do not have much will lose even the small amount they have.” - Mark 4 vs 21 - 25
16 “No one lights a lamp and then covers it with a bowl or hides it under a bed. Instead, they put the lamp on a lampstand so that the people who come in will have enough light to see.
17 Everything that is hidden will become clear. Every secret thing will be made known, and everyone will see it.
18 So think carefully about what you are hearing. The people who have some understanding will receive more. But those who do not have understanding will lose even what they think they have.” - Luke 8 vs 16 - 18

Why do you think you can pick and choose where it concerns the Gospel of the Kingdom of God abeg? undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 1:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
In the very same context, it is explained to you that it wasn't that Jesus Christ intended to fast. It wasn't the case that food was available but He chose not to eat it. Instead, He was lead by the Spirit into the desert where there was no food to eat and He fasted for 40 days as a result of His being there that long. undecided

Stop trying to make a liar out of God and the things of God abeg! undecided

So you are saying that God cannot provide food for him at the desert for the 40 days and 40 nights. Because there was no food in the desert
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 1:17am On Oct 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The same Jesus Christ explained to you in the same context and everywhere else in His Gospel, that what He gave to them is given to ALL THOSE PEOPLE who will obey His teachings and commandments as indicated right there in the same context which is His Gospel.
undecided

Why do you think you can pick and choose where it concerns the Gospel of the Kingdom of God abeg? undecided

Luke 4:17-20
[17]And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
[18]The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
[19]To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
[20]And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Rolyroly10: 1:21am On Oct 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
undecided

Are secrets meant for everybody?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by plaetton: 1:24am On Oct 06, 2022
DeepSight:

grin grin grin grin grin

grin Abi ?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 1:50am On Oct 06, 2022
Rolyroly10:

Are secrets meant for everybody?
The very same Jesus Christ tells you in the very same context that the secret truths about the Kingdom of God belong to all the people who do as He says... To tell me, why are you desperate to make a liar of Jesus Christ? undecided

NOT A JOT of that contained in that entire context suggests any of what you claim which is that only those selected from among His followers will know the Truth of God. So why do you relish in making a liar of Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 1:54am On Oct 06, 2022
Rolyroly10:
Luke 4:17-20
[17]And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
[18]The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
[19]To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
[20]And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
And? undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by Kobojunkie: 1:54am On Oct 06, 2022
Rolyroly10:
So you are saying that God cannot provide food for him at the desert for the 40 days and 40 nights. Because there was no food in the desert
Are you told anywhere in that context, or any other, that God provided Him with food but He, Jesus Christ, refused to eat it for 40 days and nights, because He wanted instead to engage in some meaningless starvation-diet ritual with God never in fact commanded any where in scripture? undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by SaturnNick(m): 2:50am On Oct 06, 2022
grin grin grin
gambia:
Jokers, they should declare war on bad governance first. Last time I checked marine kingdom aint Nigeria problem. Wetin concern mammy water and naija matter, infact dem dey help us produce fine babes sef.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom by SaturnNick(m): 2:50am On Oct 06, 2022
This is a joke right shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Read This Article It Might Save Your Life: The Antidotes Of God / Pastor Chris Publicly Defends His Badly Behaved Christ Embassy Canada Pastors / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.