Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,678 members, 7,908,767 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:47 AM

See How They Are Deceiving Tinubu Right Now In Owerri, Imo State(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How They Are Deceiving Tinubu Right Now In Owerri, Imo State(photos) (4030 Views)

#EndSARS: No Amount Of Attacks Can Deny Tinubu Right To Contest In 2023 –Junaid / See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country / Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How They Are Deceiving Tinubu Right Now In Owerri, Imo State(photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
So Tinubu is back?
Re: See How They Are Deceiving Tinubu Right Now In Owerri, Imo State(photos) by shegzbillionz(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Like for OBI , share for TINUBU

1 Like

Re: See How They Are Deceiving Tinubu Right Now In Owerri, Imo State(photos) by mikool007(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Peter Obi for the win tini whatever should get to the next retirement home
Re: See How They Are Deceiving Tinubu Right Now In Owerri, Imo State(photos) by buhariguy(m): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
mycar:

surprisingly how PDP and APC have come together again peter obi and you lot still think that peter obi is not the one to beat? grin grin
you know that they will gather once you drop money for them grin grin
you and the person you quote both atikulated in 2019, now you're not on the same page.
This is what I have be saying that pdp vote of 2019 will be shared among 3 candidates against the ruling party.
the ruling party will have an easy victory.
Re: See How They Are Deceiving Tinubu Right Now In Owerri, Imo State(photos) by kingslj: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
madridguy:
Impressive. Even if they are 10 in numbers, we are okay with them.

APC till 2050.

how can someone be supporting a party that destroyed the very fabric of society in nigeria !!! seriously !! in 2022. what is wrong with you people.

you dont think of your generation to come?
Re: See How They Are Deceiving Tinubu Right Now In Owerri, Imo State(photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu no free release fund. That's my area of interest
Re: See How They Are Deceiving Tinubu Right Now In Owerri, Imo State(photos) by mycar: 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
buhariguy:
you and the person you quote both atikulated in 2019, now you're not on the same page.
This is what I have be saying that pdp vote of 2019 will be shared among 3 candidates against the ruling party.
the ruling party will have an easy victory.
Atiku age in 2019 is different from now, besides, a northerner just completed 8years, a respectable leader will respect himself. I however have not said anything bad about Atiku but I won't spare any of his supporters that says anything stupid.
Re: See How They Are Deceiving Tinubu Right Now In Owerri, Imo State(photos) by faceland: 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Let him bring that Lagos money let us chop. Me at least I ate 1k of Governor Yahaya Bello money (someone I consider a joker). I am beliveving God for Tinubu to buy me keke nape of 1.2 million naira (by the Grace of God). Of couse, I would settle for 5k sha. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Raises Russian Flag / Jonathan Nominated Person Of The Year 2011 / 12,000 Youths Selected For Empowerment In Ohafia, Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.