Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:15 AM

More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally (27338 Views)

Margaret Obi & Hajiya Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Edo State Women (Pics) / Peter Obi & Datti's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Gombe State Women (Pics) / Peter Obi & Datti's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Women (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Innocentman86: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

They're now your mothers, aunts, sisters and nieces because these ones support your bat but if these same women show support for Peter Obi you'll start fuming like the rabid dog that you are and calling them names.
You agbado urchins never cease to amuse me
Afonjas are the most tribalistik Nigerians and are very hateful, envious and outrightly wicked.
If not wickedness how we they be supporting Tinubu just because they say he is the heavy weight of afonja land and can steal ss and se oil money for them.
They don't give a shitt of how other nigerians will suffer during his agbado economy.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by phorget(m): 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
buhariguy:
this is the real rally. not like you do in the street with underage and unserious people.
This ones were well prepared to come out for rally.

With some financial inducements I guess. People are tired of APC government and it's not all about getting their money and voting wisely.
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Maski87: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Photoshop as many pictures as you like,igbo women will never vote for tinibu.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Innocentman86: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
buhariguy:
if buhari can get 25% from imo, tinubu will be sure of 30%.
Wait so imo we vote for Tinubu using the fat pig ass sari to kill them as unknown gun men.
The only way the kriminal asiwa juju can stand a chance is if he can be able to rigg.
If not he has already failed that is if he can also make it out of coma these time grin grin grin
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by buhariguy(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
LaSenior:
This are school teachers

Secondary school and primary school teachers didn't go to school today because of this meeting, these are not imo state women rather IMO state teachers that was drag to the venue

Nonsense and Tinubu urchins
they will also be drag to vote for apc,
Apc is sure of 30% in imo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by mark2sunny(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Not true..they were told to come pray for imo especially teachers..they got to the stadium and saw rally..ps...my mum is one

Facebook user

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by ImperialYoruba: 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Innocentman86:

You fell like but you can't.becsuse of you people's general cowordice and fearfull nature.never seen a tribe were their men are sissiess like these.
Your only power before was propagandaa,lairs and betrayingg.
But ss/se has sell obi to everyone.
I can bet that the condemned sick kriminal asiwa juju won't see 2percent

Get lost! Freak! angry
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Franzinni: 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Wetin dey surprise me be say inside all these women .... At least once a week person go clamp den with akpako.

Men the world is really knacked
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Nonexisting1: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
successmatters:
Am just here to read comments grin

We are reading how Imo state women are no longer Ipob cannibals grin

We are reading how they suddenly started owning PVC today, just because they are attending for Tinubu

We are reading how Imo state is no longer 5% people grin

Isn't our God wonderful? grin
My brother, otito diri Jesu.

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Innocentman86: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Get lost! Freak! angry
Exactly what a fear fear coword will say but if you are close to him he pee and shit himself like the tribalistik, occultic, condemned kriminal asiwajuju.
Afonjas only mouth,no single streghnt grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by buhariguy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
Innocentman86:

Wait so imo we vote for Tinubu using the fat pig ass sari to kill them as unknown gun men.
The only way the kriminal asiwa juju can stand a chance is if he can be able to rigg.
If not he has already failed that is if he can also make it out of coma these time grin grin grin
hope will win his senatorial zone for apc, and okorocha will also win his zone for apc.
Ihedioha can win his zone for pdp or share with labour party.
Obi don't have structure in imo state and ebonyi state.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Kaysalas(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
Innocentman86:

Afonjas are the most tribalistik Nigerians and are very hateful, envious and outrightly wicked.
If not wickedness how we they be supporting Tinubu just because they say he is the heavy weight of afonja land and can steal ss and se oil money for them.
They don't give a shitt of how other nigerians will suffer during his agbado economy.
At your age you should be talking reasonably
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by mark2sunny(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
Not rally o
My mom is a principal she their because of teacher's day and prayer for the state

Haba!!!

Then all of a sudden it's rally
Mtchwwww

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by omenka(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

By the way, with all the magnitude of hate Igbo people keep throwing at Tinubu, it is a thing of big shame that their mothers will collect #500 naira each from Tinubu’s hand to March and carry his banner in faraway Imo.

If Tinubu can get them to rally for #500, don’t you think he can buy their votes for #1k each on Election Day?

With all the delusion from Obituarists, one would think it is a tabooo displaying Tinubu banner in the SE let alone having thousands of women March for him openly.

Imo for Jagaban!
God bless you richly.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by LegendHero(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
omenka:
God bless you richly.

Amen brother and you too.
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by kcubani: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Yoruba people can you now understand ibos don't play ethnic politics
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by HopeSpencer: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Laggafin:
Beautiful women.. kolect the agbado,, cassava and the money.. na our money they stole in bullion vans.. come Feb make una thump print Obidiently that ballot paper Wen get man,,wife and dia obidient child.. broom and umbrella no dey train child or bring devolopment grin

See hungry people collecting agbado from Tilumbu
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by torqque7(m): 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
If this people are really there genuinely and not cos of bribe then May they continue to get killed by Unkown gunmen etc but I know they are just there for the money and will vote wisely when the time is right.
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Truthdeypain: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

By the way, with all the magnitude of hate Igbo people keep throwing at Tinubu, it is a thing of big shame that their mothers will collect #500 naira each from Tinubu’s hand to March and carry his banner in faraway Imo.

If Tinubu can get them to rally for #500, don’t you think he can buy their votes for #1k each on Election Day?

With all the delusion from Obituarists, one would think it is a tabooo displaying Tinubu banner in the SE let alone having thousands of women March for him openly.

Imo for Jagaban!

You still found a way to speak evil about them. You are a hopeless individual. Permit me to remind you that this is not Ekiti nor Osun states. Not denying that these women may not have been compensated but it must have been handsome and not some nickel.

The bolded is not even delusion but stupidity on your part, It is a common fact that IGBOs are the most accommodating of peeps, not all these empty chest beating from so called accommodators..Just like the girl who went to Nnamdi Kanus home it's only in IGBOLAND you can do such with impunity. Also NDIGBO do not hate your Lord and savior, actually well meaning, right thinking Nigerians do not want a sick, old, corrupt politician in power at such a very critical period.

IGBOs are very carefree detribalized and progressive individuals you can see it in all the politics that they play. It is a very commendable feat. That's why you even see their politicians not taken a tribal stand. Igbos are very individualistic in nature. I daresay this had cursed our political position in Nigeria.

NDIGBO are the most liberal in Nigeria, we don't have time for political thuggery and intimidation because no be owo mida dey feed us so don't expect the same here. I bet you there will be much more of such rallies yet most IGBOs will still vote OBI because they are politically educated and aware of his competence and not for base tribal sentiments.

Have a nice day !
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by ImperialYoruba: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Innocentman86:

Exactly what a fear fear coword will say but if you are close to him he pee and shit himself like the tribalistik, occultic, condemned kriminal asiwajuju.
Afonjas only mouth,no single streghnt grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

Shattap!

Bloody freak! If i catch you. sad angry
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by dadexcel: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/it-is-tinubu-again-as-south-east-women-take-over-the-streets-for-the-jagabanphotosvideo/
...........let's not deceive ourselves by these "rallies" ..I am.presebtly in owerri and right before me around Rockview hotels two of these so called women supporters nearly wounded themselves when they were fighting over monies thrown to them for attending the so called rally .

Nigerians refuse to be distracted by these old game ...remain focused on your conviction....and vote out bad leaders .
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by ImperialYoruba: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
torqque7:
If this people are really there genuinely and not cos of bribe then May they continue to get killed by Unkown gunmen etc but I know they are just there for the money and will vote wisely when the time is right.

See hatred. You want kill your own mothers with ugm bullet.

Anumkpam!

You must be from Anambra. Freak.
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Kinihuu005: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Malogo collect your money, APC money
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by rickyrex(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Imo for Jagaban!
this same women will come out for pdp and labour when they call for them. dont even be decieve by that turn out
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by rickyrex(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Just as they cashed out In 2019 and gave APC over 25%.

You will need to cry more. Those same people gave Buhari 140000 votes in 2019. You will be deluded to think they won’t vote Tinubu next year.

That’s all we need.
labour will dash them 20 thousand vote this and collect the rest 800000 vote
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by TrumpDonald2: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
DeleTaller:

Labour Party in trouble in the East...

Keep deceiving yourself if you think one person from the east who's not an APC card carrying member will vote Tinubu. Not because of tribe but because Tinubu's is not fit. A vote for Tinubu is a vote for shettima.

You all are just being blind to the truth.
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by rickyrex(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

God bless Igbo women. These are our mothers, aunts, sisters, and nieces.

This outpour of love for Tinubu is inspiring.
this are the mothers of the igbo youth you call names every day on social media. i only wait for 2023 result
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by MNDY(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Treasure17:
Difference between passion and stomach infrastructure rally grin

Thank you for that illustration
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by LegendHero(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Truthdeypain:

You still found a way to speak evil about them. You are a hopeless individual. Permit me to remind you that this is not Ekiti nor Osun states. Not denying that these women may not have been compensated but it must have been handsome and not some nickel.

The bolded is not even delusion but stupidity on your part, It is a common fact that IGBOs are the most accommodating of peeps, not all these empty chest beating from so called accommodators..Just like the girl who went to Nnamdi Kanus home it's only in IGBOLAND you can do such with impunity. Also NDIGBO do not hate your Lord and savior, actually well meaning, right thinking Nigerians do not want a sick, old, corrupt politician in power at such a very critical period.

IGBOs are very carefree detribalized and progressive individuals you can see it in all the politics that they play. It is a very commendable feat. That's why you even see their politicians not taken a tribal stand. Igbos are very individualistic in nature. I daresay this had cursed our political position in Nigeria.

NDIGBO are the most liberal in Nigeria, we don't have time for political thuggery and intimidation because no be owo mida dey feed us so don't expect the same here. I bet you there will be much more of such rallies yet most IGBOs will still vote OBI because they are politically educated and aware of his competence and not for base tribal sentiments.

Have a nice day !

Lol same Igbo people that collect #500 after delivering children in hospital from Abia are who you are comparing to Osun people?

Same Igbo people that collected Kerosense and Yam in the last election is who you are typing this long trash for?

Naanu my brother. I no read what you type to the end because it is too long.

Make it small like few paragraph so it can be easy to assimilate.

5 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by rickyrex(m): 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Siddon there. The game has changed. Lol.

We have outsmarted you so far, we will outsmart you on election day.
you make laugh in spanish. they gave you 140000 in 2019 election abi . wait to see more. you will cry to collect 5000 this time
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Pintoalex: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
There are no longer IPOB, there now have PVC.....
Re: More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally by Joniww(m): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
As long as money is involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Under Pressure To Dump APC As Jonathan Woos Him - Daily Sun / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) / Tinubu May Move To Aso Villa Residence Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.