Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,835 members, 7,886,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State (2250 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporters Mount Huge Campaign Billboard In Sokoto State (Video) / Presidential Election: Yahaya Bello's Billboard Spotted In Port Harcourt / AIT Complete Aerial View: Massive Atiku PDP Rally In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by Trinitycian: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Spotted somewhere in Osogbo, Osun state.
It's PDP from top to bottom here.
@SodiqTade kindly put Osun state in the bag for Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by Troublemaker111: 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Only Atiku we know here
AtikuOkowa is a goal
Tinubu ati Obi ma lule grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by incandescentena: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
kiss
Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by 9jahotblog: 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Atiku Abubakar is a goal. Victories on every side. Osun is in the bag and other States in the South West.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by Richardonald(m): 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Only Atiku we know here
AtikuOkowa is a goal
Tinubu ati Obi ma lule grin
you people are wicked, you have beaten tilumbu in the north, and still want to finish him in his home base..

Abi una want make emilokan finish with 10% on election day...

This is not fair ooo,cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by Winnermindset(f): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
But Tinubu is originally from Osun?

3 Likes

Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by derecho(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Okay...
Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
How Tinubu and His Supporters Turned Killer IPOB To Discredit Obi

While I think it's necessary to allow Tinubu and his bunch of deluded supporters wallow in their foolishness, it's important to call them their real names. Nigerians are just realizing how devilish and desperate Tinubu can be, taking the forms of any evil to win election. Why such desperation?
Recently, internet was flooded with accusations linking Tinubu to the killings in the east. I couldn't take it seriously but I was shocked when Nigerian Army published that evil people hide under Biafra agitations to kill innocent people in the east. I have no doubt that Tinubu may have a hand in the killings having promised to fight dirty.
Now, who is foolish? Is the person dividing and setting southern Nigeria on fire because of 2023 or the person trying to solve the heavy problem facing us? Is it a divided, chaotic Nigeria you want or a peaceful united one? Away from Tinubu's bad health condition, everything about his campaigns and supporters were either igbos, IPOB this or that or tribalism. How necessary is that now? Is it part of fighting dirty? How can we trust such person to lead a multi-ethnic Nigeria without creating a disaster? Nature has challenged Tinubu and his condition is getting worse. He should learn. While I don't see Obi's supporters make disparaging comments about Yoruba, I'm shocked anybody who supports Obi is either called an Igbo or IPOB. Imagine some of us from Benue who say no to this APC madness being called igbos. It doesn't speak well of Tinubu and his supporters if that's their mentality or the direction he has provided. I want them to know we follow every discourse and Tinubu has failed woefully by tribalising the campaign instead of uniting his southern people.

1 Like

Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by Tomek09(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Winnermindset:
But Tinubu is originally from Osun?
Yes, from iragbiji precisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by Tomek09(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
G
Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by Tomek09(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Q
Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by Timatayo1: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
I know is going to happen Atikulated
Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by totit: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
It's paid for so what's the fuss when anybody with cash at hand could have done that anyway? No biggie

4 Likes

Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by onomeabuja: 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
Trinitycian:
Yes We Just Arrived & Ready To Take Over South-West!

1 Like

Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by Pat081: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
Trinitycian:
I know that place I have passed through the place when am going to Lagos, it is in front of the DSS office ogooluwa in that state but they paid for it, it is not new
Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by MadeInTokyo: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Camapiaign don start.
Atiku don ready for anybody
The other Presidential candidate don run go hide for London hospital

2 Likes

Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by MadeInTokyo: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Wike don quiet all of a sudden, after all his sponsored press conference and fake returning of money by PDP NWC...Wike has woken up to reality that his gra gra and nosie making will only lead him to political wilderness in 2023

3 Likes

Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by yetunsbay(m): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
9jahotblog:
Atiku Abubakar is a goal. Victories on every side. Osun is in the bag and other States in the South West.
Gov'nshp dey different fr Presidentshp

1 Like

Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 06, 2022
cool
Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by Troublemaker111: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2022
Don't argue with us, na we dey osun .... Atiku is the talk of the town in osun. We are ready to deal with Tinubu same way we did to his cousin
yetunsbay:
Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by Uncle00B: 7:42am On Oct 06, 2022
I’m not expecting much from the next president…. Buhari don do me shege.
Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by Ofunaofu: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu should keep his phone handy because he will have to call to congratulate the winner before 4pm on election day
Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by 9jahotblog: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2022
yetunsbay:
your eyes will clear on February 25th, 2023 presidential election when Atiku is been declared as the winner of the presidential election. Tinubu is a goner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by yetunsbay(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
9jahotblog:
your eyes will clear on February 25th, 2023 presidential election when Atiku is been declared as the winner of the presidential election. Tinubu is a goner.
I laugh ! Whc Atiku ?
Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by yetunsbay(m): 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Don't argue with us, na we dey osun .... Atiku is the talk of the town in osun. We are ready to deal with Tinubu same way we did to his cousin
Do you know where I dey ?
Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by Troublemaker111: 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
Somebody from Oshodi dey follow me yarn grin
yetunsbay:
Do you know where I dey ?
Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by 9jahotblog: 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
yetunsbay:
I laugh ! Whc Atiku ?
the incoming President of federal republic of Nigeria. Atiku is a goal
Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by yetunsbay(m): 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
9jahotblog:
the incoming President of federal republic of Nigeria. Atiku is a goal
Yeyeh
Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by yetunsbay(m): 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Somebody from Oshodi dey follow me yarn grin
oshodi kor eruku ni
Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by 9jahotblog: 10:09am On Oct 07, 2022
yetunsbay:
I laugh ! Whc Atiku ?
Atiku Abubakar is your incoming President, accept him dearly.
Re: Massive Atiku Campaign Billboard Spotted In Osogbo, Osun State by 9jahotblog: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2022
yetunsbay:
Yeyeh
just have it at the back of your mind that Atiku is your next President that will succeed Buhari in power in 2023. Atiku is a goal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPC Shot And Killed 2 Igbo Men Point Blank In Lagos State / Verydarkman Calls Out Pastor Omokri For Raping A 15-year-old Girl / Igbo-jewish Matters Yet Again!! Mr. Yirmiyahu Danzig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.