Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,121 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:55 AM

Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa (1741 Views)

LP Chieftain To Work Against Party In Edo Over Candidate's Tribe / Tinubu Supporters Sharing Photoshop Image Of Peter Obi & Simon Ekpa / US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
-They said I am a Nig agent, it didn’t work;
-They said agendists paid me $2.7M to destroy Biafra agitation, it didn’t work;
-They said I work for British govt. it didn’t work;
-Today, they said Tinubu paid me $25M to work against Peter Obi. But I am for Biafra & they are for Nig.
Now, all the propaganda against Simon Ekpa seems to be the opposite, it has finally turnout that those accusing Simon Ekpa are those who sold MNK, collected money from Nigeria govt. & today they are fighting everything MNK did for Biafra to come.
But Simon Ekpa & AUTOPILOTED IPOB are standing GIDIGBAM & we will be the end of Nigeria.
We are not expecting to end Nigeria without resistance, the resistance is coming but we are about the loos the chain.

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1577714165103431692

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by Urheadmaster(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Inconsequential Mazi Simon Ekpa

Have started salivating as usual tongue undecided.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by Michelle70(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
FG should just gather ipob and give them 2 hectares of virgin land to start Biafra.

All these nonsense agitation deh vex person

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Michelle70:
FG should just gather ipob and give them 2 hectares of virgin land to start Biafra.

They have ran out of lies and propaganda. Ridiculous!

Mazi Simon Ekpa

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Can you see Tinubu and his supporters are the killer Igbos attacking the Eastern Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by LegendHero(m): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
These people are cursed.

Must they blame Tinubu for everything? Wetin concern Tinubu with Biafla for heaven sake?

When IPOB terrorists are declaring sit at home, they all applaud them. Now when Ekpa said no lefelendum no erection they are blaming Tinubu.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by Okoroawusa: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Michelle70:

Hahahaha!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by LegendHero(m): 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Michelle70:

If I am the president today, I will grant them their Biafla at this very moment.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by longetivity(m): 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Michelle70:
Haaaaaaa grin cheesy, 2 hectares bawo? grin
Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by Betanaija42moro: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Liar, Tinubu / APC is using you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
North4Obi23:
Can you see Tinubu and his supporters are the killer Igbos attacking the Eastern Nigerians.
It’s just ENVY.
They all know the truth.

Mazi Simon Ekpa

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by Asgard73: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:
These people are cursed.

Must they blame Tinubu for everything? Wetin concern Tinubu with Biafla for heaven sake?

When IPOB terrorists are declaring sit at home, they all applaud them. Now when Ekpa said no lefelendum no erection they are blaming Tinubu.

Between them and the scratched face demon that was pursue out of heavenly places to torment mankind and being worship by some sections of humanity on earth

The curse and the evil

I know you will naturally go with the scratched face .. that created lots of his people

Listen
I didn’t call anyone .. lot of sapiens have scratched faces .. and dem plenty wey fall from heaven

Enjoy

Yoruba sef..
Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by johnbd: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
So why work against your people
Who is paying you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
johnbd:
So why work against your people
Who is paying you
ur Fada

Mazi Simon Ekpa

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by beerfraud(f): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:

he is inconsequential but still keeping you at home every Monday

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekpa

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by BeardedMeat(m): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
beerfraud:
he is inconsequential but still keeping you at home every Monday

*BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NNEWS: APC NK, ON TINUBU’ HEALTH.*

I have authentic information about Tinubu's health challenges and I to sympathise with him. I have been following up even when he was transfered from Goodmayes Hospital to Alexandra Hospital last Sunday.

Tinubu can hardly move his hands and legs as a result of Cerebral palsy and partial stroke as we speak.

I advise APC to stop hiding the truth. The man is done. He can't participate in the election. He is incapacitated. APC should meet immediately and ratify Shettima as its candidate without anymore delay.

They can't win election with just Tinubu's name while he is still lying helplessly in the UK hospital.

Apc Nk: *Tinubu Is Not Coming Back Soon O*

*Amended Electoral Law Writes off Rotimi Amaechi's Chances As Tinubu's Possible Replacement*

Following Bola Tinubu's health deterioration, APC suspends their campaigns.

Report has it that Tinubu was flown out for urgent medical care.
Following the above sad development, some people started assuming that Amaechi stands a chance of substitution.

But according to the new electoral law which came into effect in 2022, ''Should a presidential candidate for a particular election decide to discontinue or dies, his running mate is expected to continue with the election and not the first runner-up in the primary election that produced the presidential candidate nor the party conducting a fresh primary election as is required for election for legislative houses.''

This goes to say, that Shettima stands a chance of leading APC to presidential election.

*Section 34(1) EA, 2022.*

*The Expected End Of The Reign Of The Jagaban Of The Universe*

It is no longer a secret that Bola Tinubu is out of the Presidential race. He is already trapped in London. He is not coming back to Nigeria anytime soon.

The truth remains that APC has no Presidential candidate as we speak.

According to a Russian Physiotherapist Slobodan Brankovic attending to the Octogenarian, "we will keep him here in the UK for another six months to strengthen his muscular dystrophy and activate his body muscles and composition".

Slobodan declared that it is impossible for Mr. Tinubu to participate in the forthcoming presidential election in Nigeria.

On this premise, the Jagaban is expected to throw in the towel and announce his exit from the Presidential contest.����‍♂️❓

*Insider Account*

WE ARE WAITING FOR MAINSTREAM MEDIA TO CONFIRM THIS BEFORE WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT ON NAIJA WATCH.
Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by Nchenches: 12:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:

And Federal government shall also gather the agitators for Niger Delta Republic and give them 1/9 of a hectare of land to start their Niger Delta Republic.
How did the log in your eye allow you see the speck in another's eye?
Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 06, 2022
Asgard73:

Between them and the scratched face demon that was pursue out of heavenly places to torment mankind and being worship by some sections of humanity on earth

The curse and the evil

I know you will naturally go with the scratched face .. that created lots of his people

Listen
I didn’t call anyone .. lot of sapiens have scratched faces .. and dem plenty wey fall from heaven

Enjoy

Yoruba sef..

You're confused. Or perhaps you're losing your marbles. Google it and stop ranting like a lunatic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:

Fully approve. Nigeria should give Igbos their Biafra.

The humiliation and suffering that will befall an ungrateful, hateful and malevolent people who benefit from 'one Nigeria' the most, yet never stop cursing and attacking the "zoo", will be pleasurable to witness.

They say "be careful what you wish for". I really want Igbos to discover that saying the hard way.

A people who rely entirely on trading in the land and markets of others always blackmailing Nigerians about wanting their own nation and cursing the rest of us as their main problem and impediment? Seriously?

I don't know what is wrong with Nigerian leaders. Let these parasitic, hateful and worthless 'enemy-within' people go for fck sake.
Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by olisaEze(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2022
Today, they said Tinubu paid me $25M to work against Peter Obi. But I am for Biafra & they are for Nig.

Mazi Simon Ekpa

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
Biafra enemies

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by Ola9ja23: 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
Mazi Ekpa you are doing well

Help us drag your people to Biafra Republic

I wish there won't be Isreal and Gaza drama at the end of the day. I love Igbo people but I wish they can have their Biafra without war

Your people saying Tinubu is d one funding the Biafra agitation. Yet they claimed that same Tinubu don't want them to go.

Which one we go believe now
Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by MissLeslie(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
Lol, not Buhari again.
Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by Ola9ja23: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
MissLeslie:

Lol, not Buhari again.

Buhari fund MNK and Tinubu funding Ekpa.
They don't know where to belong to

Confused lots 🤣😀😀🤣
Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by Philipponzaghi: 1:08am On Oct 23, 2023
Asiwaju of Nigeria has always been a man of his words and I firmly believe he wouldn't have promised something he can't deliver.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by Chinkoalhaji34: 1:11am On Oct 23, 2023
I believe Jagaban of Nigeria is an honest man and his integrity is beyond reproach.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by Salewa97: 1:42am On Oct 23, 2023
I support City Boy for his commitment to ensuring the success of Nigeria and his tireless efforts to improve the lives of the citizens.
Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by Shadomaan7: 1:45am On Oct 23, 2023
It's great to see that City Boy is being recognized for his positive contributions to the country.
Re: Tinubu Didnt Pay Me $25M To Work Against Peter Obi - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2023
Shadomaan7:
It's great to see that City Boy is being recognized for his positive contributions to the country.
stop praising Drugnubu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Global Media Giants Are Focused On Peter Obi (pics) / Peter Obi Wins wards in Amuwo Odofin Festac / I Am Yet To See Update For Presidential Results From South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.