Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,138 members, 7,949,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

How Do I Get Onitsha Bus In Ibadan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get Onitsha Bus In Ibadan (733 Views)

I've Never Entered This Kind Of Bus In My Life Before / Man Eating Breakfast While Hanging On A Moving Bus In Lagos (Photos) / Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Onitsha Bus In Ibadan by shogotermies(m): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
I want to send a parcel to someone in onitsha, but I'm in ile-ife for now.
So, I called some of my ibadan peeps and this was what they told me.
1. I will take a bus to ibadan, get down at iwo road.
2. I will take a bike going to roundabout or makola, they are usually two on a bike. I find it weird commuting on a bike with stranger.
3. I will get a bike going to samonda or UI, so I was told along that route they are buses going to East.

Pls how good is this? And emm what are the security tips I must know about plying ibadan? Is there an easier means of sending it to onitsha?, probably somewhere around iwo road will be better.
Re: How Do I Get Onitsha Bus In Ibadan by Pleasant01: 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
No comment yet...let me help with my little knowledge
1. Yep, you get down at Iwo road.
2. Then take bike going to mokola/roundabout. If you don't want to sit with a stranger you just pay for the full seat.
3. Take a bike going to samonda, there's a car pack for buses that goes to the east around there. Just tell the bike man you're going to car park beforehand....and make sure you take one that knows the place.
.... Ibadan is pretty safe, tbh I don't know any security tip I can give you. Cheers.
Re: How Do I Get Onitsha Bus In Ibadan by northbird: 6:49am On Oct 06, 2022
shogotermies:
I want to send a parcel to someone in onitsha, but I'm in ile-ife for now.
So, I called some of my ibadan peeps and this was what they told me.
1. I will take a bus to ibadan, get down at iwo road.
2. I will take a bike going to roundabout or makola, they are usually two on a bike. I find it weird commuting on a bike with stranger.
3. I will get a bike going to samonda or UI, so I was told along that route they are buses going to East.

Pls how good is this? And emm what are the security tips I must know about plying ibadan? Is there an easier means of sending it to onitsha?, probably somewhere around iwo road will be better.
VERY simple.
Take a bus to Orita challenge.. There are buses going to Onitsha from there... Make sure you get there early. At least by 7am.
Re: How Do I Get Onitsha Bus In Ibadan by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2022
Since u have your answer, ensure u go with your NIN card and have someone calling u every one hour
Re: How Do I Get Onitsha Bus In Ibadan by shogotermies(m): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2022
northbird:

VERY simple.
Take a bus to Orita challenge.. There are buses going to Onitsha from there... Make sure you get there early. At least by 7am.

Luckily bro, I got one onitsha bus in ile-ife, those garage in ondo road.
Re: How Do I Get Onitsha Bus In Ibadan by shogotermies(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
Since u have your answer, ensure u go with your NIN card and have someone calling u every one hour

Hmmm, why NIN card? Tell me more
Re: How Do I Get Onitsha Bus In Ibadan by shogotermies(m): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2022
Thanks so much guys. I finally got a bus going to ibadan.
I followed robinso01 direction, but getting to the garage in ondo road, ile-ife. I was lucky to know they are buses going to onitsha from ile-ife. Thanks to everyone, I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Switzerland Visa Requirements And Application Procedures / Watch US Marine F-35 Suffers Nose Gear Collapse After Emergency Landing / List Of Credible Travel Agents/agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.