Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,431 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:48 AM

Johnny Drille Concert Johnnyroomlive Coming Soon - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Johnny Drille Concert Johnnyroomlive Coming Soon (334 Views)

Johnny Drille – Halleluya Ft. Simi (mp3 Download) / Ric Hassani And Johnny Drille - Who Is Better?? Drop Your Opinion / Johnny Drille Reacts To Losing 4 Awards Categories At The Headies Awards 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Johnny Drille Concert Johnnyroomlive Coming Soon by guobe: 12:03am On Oct 06, 2022
December is almost here and you know the drille time for Johnnydrilles musical concert Johnnyroomlive.Johnnydrille who is Nigeriaa best artiste never disappoints with his songs.if you want Johnnydrille to be in your town this December,quickly fill a form currently online as the cities with the highest numbers will be where he will perform.Oh my beautiful love,this song na you I sing am for.I can't explain the way I am feeling.You make my dreams come through and I will do anything for you,they say I am a fool but I will be surely be a fool for you.Johnnydrille can sing sha.

Re: Johnny Drille Concert Johnnyroomlive Coming Soon by guobe: 4:46am On Oct 07, 2022
Johnnydrilles songs are classic and he has the best most intelligent fans you can envisage.The most beautiful girls are on the side of Johnnydrille.
Re: Johnny Drille Concert Johnnyroomlive Coming Soon by freelancerrr: 8:34am On May 28, 2023

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rema's Full Performance At The AFROWORLD Show At Coca-cola Arena, Dubai / Who Wants To Make A Bet On This Song? / These Nigerian Afrobeats Songs Are Turning 10 Years In 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.