Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,703 members, 7,889,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

How Do I Report Someone To Efcc? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Report Someone To Efcc? (317 Views)

How Do I Report Someone To Efcc? / Should I Report This Suspicious Transaction Or Play Along?? / Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Report Someone To Efcc? by Emil07: 12:23am On Oct 06, 2022
Admin please kindly approve for me.
Please I need help reporting this man to EFCC. His Name is Gbenga Temitope Ajayi. I would have added his wife picture too but I just need to keep her out for the time being.

Gbenga and myself worked together as colleagues. He was closest in the office because of everyone, he was the only one attending same church with me. I came to me June last year that he needed me to loan him the sum of 100k to give me some percentage at the end of the month. After a month of returning the interest as promised, he said I should loan him 1m. I didn't consider it an issue bc I saw him more than a brother.
Two months into returning the percentage as agreed, he stopped and began with excuses. I kept enduring with the hopes that he will soon give me back my money. Every time I confront him for the money, he keeps pleading and begging. Straight to December last year, he pleaded for me to allow him travel so as to sell whatever he can to pay me back. We all closed for the year and upon resuming January, he has quitted his position with no notice.
It has been from one call and one promise to the other. He finally agree to be given me 100k every month end as he just got a new job and that was two months ago. At the end of the month he said he was not paid bc he is a new staff but will request salary advance. I called at the deadline of the salary advance but he said the General Manager has not approved bc he is out of town.
I called and got tired as he was no longer taking my calls.
This evening, I managed to reach him and he said he would call me back. After about two hours I called again but the phone was switched off so I called the wife to help me plead with her husband to pay me with I loaned him. Only for the man tell me after the number managed to connect "You have called my wife na, what else do you want me to do" and then ended the call. I have recordings of all our conversations during this transaction.
Please I need help locating him.

The money is my life savings as I now have to borrow here and there to offset some bills. Please help me with means os reporting him.
Proof of payment is with me.
Re: How Do I Report Someone To Efcc? by Treasure17(m): 12:30am On Oct 06, 2022
Nigerians and their poor attitudes to pay back the money they borrowed reason loan apps are disgracing them. Have similar story but mine was 324k, just counting my losses and move on.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report Someone To Efcc? by odinaccess: 12:30am On Oct 06, 2022
As for efcc if your case does not exceed 10mil, it will not be responded to. What you need to do is get a lawyer after which you report to the nearest police station but you need to have all the necessary evidence that you did loan him the money, if all these fails and he still proves stubborn. Go to tiktok and you will see local spiritual remedy to retrieve your money ..never resort to the last option because you will still be the one to pity him

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report Someone To Efcc? by Kobicove(m): 2:45am On Oct 06, 2022
Nigerians, especially friends and close relatives don't like to repay loans, i learnt this the very hard way!

Recovering this debt will be very difficult for you cos it looks like the guy is even very broke
Re: How Do I Report Someone To Efcc? by ecomalchemistt(m): 3:44am On Oct 06, 2022
Sorry for your loss.

Nigerians have a terrible attitude of paying back zero interest / interest loans.

It's not even a good time to loan anyone money, friend or foe, story must enter.

I loaded someome 100k, two weeks ago...it's been one story or the other.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Standing Freezer For Sale / Money Status-quo. / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.