Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,609 members, 7,968,778 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:41 PM

What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. (3775 Views)

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) / Me And My Female Coworker(what Could This Mean Please) / What Do You Call This Kind Of Eye Please? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Premiumwriter: 7:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Randomly after having such discussion? Hm. Ok.
yeah...
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Baronthecelebri: 7:47am On Oct 06, 2022
He is referring to you, according to what you wrote here. So confront him or forget about him
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Mywd: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2022
Abeg which baby u get again... U be single mother?...
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by SirJerrie(m): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Why your conscience dey make you feel say na you him post am for??

With all the girls around him, you still want to feel special...smh

your emotions are only playing on you.

The bobo fit no even find you attractive.
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by akwesenana: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2022
You're jealous.
Unconsciously though. smiley
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by realestate99: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2022
This lady loves the guy, it is that simple!!! Any other excuse from her side trying to mitigate is not tenable. Date him or leave him alone, Nigeria is too hard as a nation, harder when a man is being stalked by an indecisive "lover"
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=SirJerrie post=117314817]Why your conscience dey make you feel say na you him post am for??

With all the girls around him, you still want to feel special...smh

your emotions are only playing on you.

The bobo fit no even find you attractive.
[/quite]

See who's talking about attraction. Are you yourself attractive?

Buzz off!
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by SirJerrie(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=Blessedmercy8 post=117318293][/quote]

Nlander... undecided

I never said you weren't attractive.... I don't give a flying f*** even if you are...

I said he might not be attracted to you as you think....
You fit be fine girl and people wey no see you as their "spec" no go find you attractive....

One man meat fit be another man poison
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by garriAndsugar: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

grin gringrin
Why e no follow?
If you see your brother wan enter fire, you no go prevent am?

These girls are too wild for him and I don't want them to take advantage of him because he's too gentle. That is why I'm kinda protecting him.

Protecting him as mother hen or what?
Boredom dey make you form useless stories Everytime.. you must be the oldest attention seeker I've seen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Malawian(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2022
Your Lamba Strong enh, Me and the guy are mutuals on Twitter, he is not someone looking for job. He is even based abroad.

Blessedmercy8:
There's this guy in my compound that I wanted to join me in my job. He's so quiet and looks like someone I can work with.

I called and asked him sometime ago, then interviewed him a little on the job and he was good because he has done the job before. So I said he only needs a little brush up here and there and he's good to go. So, I said let me watch him for sometime.

In the cause of watching him ( I'll be frank here) I now sort of started liking him due to his calmness and how sound he is spiritually but I quickly came back to my senses when I remembered I needed him to join my team and wouldn't want to jeopardize that work relationship; also because he's good.

Fast-forward to recently, after I noticed how girls were just trooping in and around him, I called and advised him like a brother especially because he is a christian.

I told him to be careful with these girls so they don't pull him down spiritually and all that. He went ahead to tell me about his last relationship and that theres nothing between him and those girls I see bla bla bla. That he too noticed the way they are flocking around him but he's careful and all that. So we talked at length before retreating that night.
Only for me to wake up in the morning and see this on his status.

I was taken aback a little because I never gave him any cause to think otherwise.
Could he be referring to me?

I don't want him to get the impression that I'm trying to corner him for myself. Also, for the work sake, I want to protect that interest so I can freely relate with him without sending a wrong signal.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2022
Malawian:
Your Lamba Strong enh, Me and the guy are mutuals on Twitter, he is not someone looking for job. He is even based abroad.

You're not smart. The person in question posted this on his status.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Malawian(m): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
So who is the girl the story is about?
Na you no smart.
Blessedmercy8:

You're not smart. The person in question posted this on his status.

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Protecting him as mother hen or what?
Boredom dey make you form useless stories Everytime.. you must be the oldest attention seeker I've seen

You don't have to click on my post but because your own boredom is worse off, you keep clicking any where you see B. tongue.
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by garriAndsugar: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You don't have to click on my post but because your own boredom is worse off, you keep clicking any where you see B. tongue.

Attention is a food you need.. I can't keep you hungry dear

1 Like

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Attention is a food you need.. I can't keep you hungry dear

Shuush it!
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by imagrg(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
Like giving a cat fish to keep for you. grin

Just tell him you like him sister!
Blessedmercy8:

grin gringrin
Why e no follow?

These girls are too wild for him and I don't want them to take advantage of him because he's too gentle. That is why I'm kinda protecting him.

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
imagrg:
Like giving a cat fish to keep for you. grin

Just tell him you like him sister!

Nah.. I don't like him anymore. I just want to help guide his spiritual life .

I already told him to get himself a decent girl from his church and forget about these busy bodies flocking around him.
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Mywd:
Abeg which baby u get again... U be single mother?...

Nope I'm not. I meant my guy.
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by mhktaryan: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
You seem territorial as fok, do your thing babe
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by SenecaTheYonger: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

No way!
I'm a very firm and principled person. If I say this thing must not happen, that is it! I'm not easily swayed. The moment I cautioned myself, I lost interest.

If I know nothing about women, I at least know one thing, and that is their ability to live in denial, even if it hurts and eventually kills them, is second to none.

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by Michelle70(m): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

grin gringrin
Why e no follow?

omo, protector of the gentle men realm.

Our lord and personal saviour, i hail thee
Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by kelspinall(m): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
lets say the truth:
you are obsessed with him and you have grew feelings for him that you are trying to hide but you are finding it difficult.
someone you don't like or view as a thing won't bother you nor his updates or social media, you are obsessed that everything he does looks like he's indirectly hitting on you..

better tell him your feelings now or die it off before jealousy starts pushing you to misbehave around him whenever you see the gals coming.it didn't start at the work place,it started from where you met him but due to he's not around all the time took ya mind off him.

lemme tell you something that happened to me yesterday..i was joking with my female colleagues and all of a sudden one of them got serious and started telling everyone how i have been disturbing her and wanted something serious with her,at first we laughed over it till she made it known that she's serious,i won the argument with what she told me back then,i said "i asked you for relationship you said no,the first time,2nd time, you said no that you have a friend,3rd that you can't double date that you have someone.then i backed off.. today upto 3 different gals are gisting with me and now she said what i marveled on,she said"when you came for relationship i declined, I need to know how serious you were,i wanted you to be persistent but you dropped on the way.which she saw me as unserious person.to end it here.

gals hide their feelings and let it out when they're loosing the guy the like..better tell him you like him or you kill the fozzy feeling

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. by kelspinall(m): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:
omo, protector of the gentle men realm.

Our lord and personal saviour, i hail thee

someone is protecting the guy e no wan other gal collect from am come dey tell us that e no wan may dem spoil am...wait till thay boy knack you for room na then you go start to the fear gentle guys...

guardian of the galaxy..i hail thee

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being A "player" Vs. Being A "one Woman Guy" / Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... / Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.