Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It (1814 Views)

Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot / Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2022
You see this women shooting shot I frown against it

Women respect yourself when it comes to shooting your shot , you don't want your feelings to get hurt

Secondly you don't want to get played because chasing a man , going to his house or trying to make him like you

He won't like you

Always being the one to call him

Always being the one to text him

Always being the one to cater for him

He tells you lies with a bunch of excuses and you believe

This same guy don't even like you in the first place but enjoying what you do for him

Yes we are in the 21st Century but the fact still remains that men are hunters they love to chase and that means if they love you or genuinely like you

They will chase you and that's on it period

Copyright Digital Bimpe The Coach

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by general111(m): 7:00am On Oct 06, 2022
Lies...it just depends on the guy...
Guys that shoot their shot still disrespect women, so its not about that..
Its about the value system of the man.before you shoot any shot as a lady, make sure you go close to him enough to know his values......

This also applies to men.if a man ask a lady out, and the lady has poor value system, she will still misbehave, so it goes both ways...

10 Likes

Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:01am On Oct 06, 2022
All this bunch of excuses

Guys give towards you

Why don't you come and visit

Your place is too far

And aunty you go carry your leg forget your brain go meet that idiot

Don't you even read the lines in his words it means

I don't like you enough to go miles for you

1 Share

Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Peterrio: 7:08am On Oct 06, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
All this bunch of excuses

Guys give towards you

Why don't you come and visit

Your place is too far

And aunty you go carry your leg forget your brain go meet that idiot

Don't you even read the lines in his words it means

I don't like you enough to go miles for you

Oversabi, the way u live your life isn't the best way for everyone in different situations

You're not the yardstick

Nor are you the teacher

Your talk is just your personal opinion

5 Likes

Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2022
LMAO na you dey play our women

Just talk sey you no like the opinion I get it

Make our women wise up

Peterrio:

Oversabi, the way u live your life isn't the best way for everyone in different situations

You're not the yardstick

Nor are you the teacher

Your talk is just your personal opinion

Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:10am On Oct 06, 2022
They are fact not lies

You just want to play them we already know
general111:
Lies...it just depends on the guy...
Guys that shoot their shot still disrespect women, so its not about that..
Its about the value system of the man.before you shoot any shot as a lady, make sure you go close to him enough to know his values......

This also applies to men.if a man ask a lady out, and the lady has poor value system, she will still misbehave, so it goes both ways...

Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2022
Very correct. Especially to the many immature boys in Nigeria. Imagine if they are all like Nairaland male kids, that means many of us ll rather be a nun.
You give them green light, they ll tell their friends you are cheap. Only thing they know is to come & post their filtered selfie here like Bobrisky's natural face asking people to rate their looks. Very naive kids. And they are the ones forming redpillers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:11am On Oct 06, 2022
Let me give you another lines

He don't spend and give you money

This is what am idiotic guy will tell you

I don't have money , I have bills , I have this and that

But he has data to post and go on social media but he don't have money

This is what he means ,

I don't like you enough to consider giving you money or buying you stuff

Always read between the lines of a man

Men they cater oh

No let that fool wash your brain throw am inside gutter

Don't be that nice girl

Be a bitch

Men they give money

1 Share

Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Peterrio: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
LMAO na you dey play our women

Just talk sey you no like the opinion I get it

Make our women wise up

Which one be "our women" ?

Do u know how many single ladies are out there and can't say a word to a man they like?

Some have tried it and ended in marriages, beautiful marriages

4 Likes

Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:11am On Oct 06, 2022
Thank you for sharing

Sweetplum:
Very correct. Especially to the many immature boys in Nigeria. Imagine if they are all like Nairaland male kids, that means many of us ll rather be a nun.
You give them green light, they ll tell their friends you are cheap. Only thing they know is to come & post their filtered selfie here like Bobrisky's natural face asking people to rate their looks. Very naive kids. And they are the ones forming redpillers.
Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2022
I no fit laugh this kind early morning with this your lies

See lines of a play boy

Peterrio:

Which one be "our women" ?

Do u know how many single ladies are out there and can't say a word to a man they like?

Some have tried it and ended in marriages, beautiful marriages
Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by usen1234: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Even 4 couch na she go climb first
Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Lmao

usen1234:
Even 4 couch na she go climb first
Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by advanceDNA: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
You see this women shooting shot I frown against it

Women respect yourself when it comes to shooting your shot , you don't want your feelings to get hurt

Secondly you don't want to get played because chasing a man , going to his house or trying to make him like you

He won't like you

Always being the one to call him

Always being the one to text him

Always being the one to cater for him

He tells you lies with a bunch of excuses and you believe

This same guy don't even like you in the first place but enjoying what you do for him

Yes we are in the 21st Century but the fact still remains that men are hunters they love to chase and that means if they love you or genuinely like you

They will chase you and that's on it period

This idea is one of the reasons some women marry late and also settle for a man they dont really love......shoot your shot dont mean you will be the one to chase him around, give him ring or pay bride price,...

Shooting your shot can be as simple as ..."guy would you like to hang out sometime, i have a wedding this weekend, and dont wanaa go alone....?? Thats enough green light....

As a woman u cant shoot your shot at random strangers....thats a man's game because we are attracted to boobś and asś...
..as a woman.. u can shoot your shot on a colleague, friend or neighbour u have been eyeing eachother....

No biggie... u cannot die....

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Astrid4(m): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

This is what he means ,

Men they cater oh

Don't be that nice girl

Be a bitch

Men they give money

See how stupid you sound; data,food, clothing et Al are basic needs, every guy should be able to afford no matter how broke he is, if you fvckin need any money you talk to your dad b!tch, we're a fvckin relationship not a fvckin poverty alleviation program

6 Likes

Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Peterrio: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

This is what he means ,

Men they cater oh

Don't be that nice girl

Be a bitch

Men they give money

Do you sit down to think?

Or you're more interested in views, likes and shares?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:17am On Oct 06, 2022
No listen to this guy

Na Playboy

advanceDNA:

This idea is one of the reasons some women marry late and also settle for a man they dont really love......shoot your shot dont mean you will be the one to chase him around, give him ring or pay bride price,...

Shooting your shot can be as simple as ..."guy would you like to hang out sometime, i have a wedding this weekend, and dont wanaa go alone....?? Thats enough green light....

As a woman u cant shoot your shot at random strangers....thats a man's game because we are attracted to boobś and asś...
..as a woman.. u can shoot your shot on a colleague, friend or neighbour u have been eyeing eachother....

No biggie... u cannot die....
Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Lmao

This one na very stingy human being

We know your type motherfucker lol!

Astrid4:

See how stupid you sound; data,food, clothing et Al are basic needs, every guy should be able to afford no matter how broke he is, if you fvckin need any money you talk to your dad b!tch, we're a fvckin relationship not a fvckin poverty alleviation program

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Hmmn

Peterrio:

Do you sit down to think?

Or you're more interested in views, likes and shares?
Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2022
Someone said a lot of women who were shooting their shot have beautiful marriage na lie from the pit of hell

My sister if you don't want to suffer inside that marriage

Marry man wey go love you

When man love you all this yeye men wey you don jam ,e go clear for your eyes

1 Share

Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by general111(m): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

They are fact not lies

You just want to play them we already know
you are just looking for someone to agree with you..
There are happily married couples out there, whose relationship started out as a result of the lady shooting her shot...
Just study the man and know his values forst, before shooting anything.

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2022
Ladies shine your eyes oh

No believe this men
general111:
you are just looking for someone to agree with you..
There are happily married couples out there, whose relationship started out as a result of the lady shooting her shot...
Just study the man and know his values forst, before shooting anything.
Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Peterrio: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Maybe u and the people accepting your advice no get spec, if you see your spec walking away, sit down, allow ur pride to get the better of you

Ordinary "hi" can go a long way

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Astrid4(m): 7:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao

This one na very stingy human being

We know your type motherfucker lol!

Why you're gonna feel entitled to someone else money, nah some simps dey give una liver, if your father can't provide your needs then perhaps you fvckin go straight to an orphanage b!tch

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Peterrio: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

No listen to this guy

Na Playboy

Counter the argument with reason

If you can

Stop shouting "na playboy" everywhere

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:23am On Oct 06, 2022
Talk of a stingy man

We are hearing you Sir

Astrid4:

Why you're gonna feel entitled to someone else money, nah some simps dey give una liver, if your father can't provide your needs then perhaps you fvckin go straight to an orphanage b!tch
Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:24am On Oct 06, 2022
Are you a Playboy or not

Peterrio:

Counter the argument with reason

If you can

Stop shouting "na playboy" everywhere
Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:24am On Oct 06, 2022
Lmao chai I don laugh tire

Peterrio:
Maybe u and the people accepting your advice no get spec, if you see your spec walking away, sit down, allow ur pride to get the better of you

Ordinary "hi" can go a long way
Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Astrid4(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Talk of a stingy man

We are hearing you Sir

Says a liability
Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Lmao

Astrid4:

Says a liability
Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Work hard at your job and you can make a living. Work hard on yourself and you can make a fortune.

Good morning!! �
Re: Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It by advanceDNA: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

No listen to this guy

Na Playboy

Playboy?? because i have an opinion u sint agree with...?? No wonder u are not a successful relationship coach

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Truthful, What's The Longest You've Gone Without Taking Your Bath? / My Sex Experience On A First Day. / Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.