Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,673 members, 7,878,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 (28873 Views)

Manchester United Vs Omonia Nicosia :Europa League ( 1 - 0) On 13th Oct 2022 / Villarreal Vs Manchester United : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th May 2021 / Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by TBIZZY(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
Snapchat:

Boss he’s finished

Not outright
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by Snapchat: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
Reallife17:
Too many good players performing now. If you not carry champions league no balon d’or for you

It’s a World Cup year brother. If Argentina does well at the WC and Messi is still in form, he might win it. Couple with PSG doing well in the CL too.

1 Like

Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by OfficialP: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
Snapchat:

His family members and friends openly trolling and disrespecting Messi.

So if your family members and friends openly troll and disrespect your adversary in quote, karma will come for you?

Come of it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by Snapchat: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
TBIZZY:

Not outright

Okay. Let’s wait and see lmao

1 Like

Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by Snapchat: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
OfficialP:

So if your family members and friends openly troll and disrespect your adversary in quote, karma will come for you?

Come of it.

Yes.

2 Likes

Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by OJEEMAH(m): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
alabo1:

He won his first Ballon D Or at 23. For your information he was first nominated when he was 19 years old then it was called European Footballer of the Year. You guys just hate with 100 mb on this platform. Appreciate greatness so you too can be appreciated if you attain same. The question I now ask is what were YOU doing at 20,21, and 22 please. Rubbish
Before you quote a post you’ve got little or no knowledge about, you should learn to follow from the very beginning.

Oga, we dey talk of top 3 finish….. stop telling me he was nominated at 19 abeg.

At 20, Messi alongside Kaka and Ronaldo finished in top 3

At 21, he finished behind Ronaldo.

He won Balon D’or at 22!

Everytime there’s a debate between these 2, Ronaldo fans will bring up the age factor. How Ronaldo did this and that at Messi’s age…… Apply same logic, a simple question was asked instead of answering logically, you dey attack me like the usual Ronaldo fandog.

Maybe, you should ask your father what he was doing at 20,21 & 22….. we dey talk football you wan go personal. Are you okay?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by folake4u(f): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
Snapchat:

His family members and friends openly trolling and disrespecting Messi, especially his sister.

Ronaldo knows and read everything but he does not caution them.

Hmm. I haven't seen that before anyways.
It still can't classify as Karma na. undecided

Asides the trolling you've just mentioned, Messi fans still do their own oh.
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by TBIZZY(m): 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

Honestly, Ten Hag should have taken him off after 60 minutes.

If Portugal is not careful, Ronaldo will cost them at the world cup.

It's time to step off the big stage.

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
No lies detected dear. Age truly is a humbling force. The mind is willing but the body is no more in the tip top shape of the Champion CR7 is.

But don't rule him out. He still has clutch moments left in him. He has a WC to look forward to with his star-studded Portugal side. Time will tell on that.

folake4u:
Although I'm not a Manchester United fan, I like Ronaldo.
Whenever the camera man caught his face,I could see frustration written all over. It's sad to see and I feel pity for him.
It must be traumatic for him to accept that he is no longer the guy that can make things happen. I hope he accepts the truth that age has happened to him.
kiss

TheSuperNerd abi I dey lie?

2 Likes

Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by Snapchat: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
folake4u:

Hmm. I haven't seen that before anyways.
It still can't classify as Karma na. undecided

Asides the trolling you've just mentioned, Messi fans still do their own oh.

You are right, it’s not exactly karma; but it’s the football god way of avenging Messi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by TBIZZY(m): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Snapchat:

Lol..he won’t be back to any feet. He’s finished boss

I don’t think so, it happened to his superior goat last season. He needs some momentum.

1 Like

Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by Jokerman(m): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Messi is a 7 time Balon D’or holder yet you wan find way ridicule with age.

I ask again, what was Ronaldo doing at the age Messi got nominated and won Balon D’or?

Ronaldo was also nominated... the first time Pessi was nominated was 2007... Ronaldo was second then.

As at 2004, great players like Zidane, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko etc, was still or nearing their prime.

Even Pessi won't have been nominated
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by Snapchat: 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
TBIZZY:

I don’t think so, it happened to his superior goat last season. He needs some momentum.

grin grin

He say superior goat.

2 Likes

Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by OJEEMAH(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
Jokerman:

Ronaldo was also nominated... the first time Pessi was nominated was 2007... Ronaldo was second then.

As at 2004, great players like Zidane, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko etc, was still or nearing their prime.

Even Pessi won't have been nominated
Messi been enjoying top 3 finish since he was 20…..

why didn’t pendu finish top 3 at 20 & 21?

Why did he not win at 22 since u sabi use age judge?

2 Likes

Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by folake4u(f): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
Snapchat:

You are right, it’s not exactly karma; but it’s the football god way of avenging Messi.

Abeg make una rest for that football god. grin grin
Age has taken its toll on him,that's all.

It's the same with other sportsmen in their respective field. Serena Williams has retired, Roger Federer will do same next.
Age has so much constraints in professional sports.
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by Snapchat: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
folake4u:

Abeg make una rest for that football god. grin grin
Age has taken its toll on him,that's all.

It's the same with other sportsmen in their respective field. Serena Williams has retired, Roger Federer will do same next.
Age has so much constraints in professional sports.

Ronaldo is 37 but has the body and mentally of a 20yr old grin.

That’s what his fans have been telling us for quite some time.

1 Like

Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by folake4u(f): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
TheSuperNerd:
No lies detected dear. Age truly is a humbling force. The mind is willing but the body is no more in the tip top shape of the Champion CR7 is.

But don't rule him out. He still has clutch moments left in him. He has a WC to look forward to with his star-studded Portugal side. Time will tell on that.

I have not given up on my No. 1 Ororo CR7 oh. grin cool

Not now, not ever.
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by folake4u(f): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
Snapchat:

Ronaldo is 37 but has the body and mentally of a 20yr old grin.

That’s what his fans have been telling us for quite some time.

If e sure for you, go play professional football na. grin
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by Kyase(m): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
BABANGBALI:
we don't want him here o, him no go let our girls hear word again
Lol
So na there you dey
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by pal64: 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ronaldo don pay him dues for football. He need rest
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by Kyase(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
prinsam30:

he's going nowhere

Why
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by Snapchat: 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
folake4u:

If e sure for you, go play professional football na. grin

It’s late boss cheesy

Besides, I enjoy watching football than playing it.
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by Snapchat: 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
folake4u:

I have not given up on my No. 1 Ororo CR7 oh. grin cool

Not now, not ever.

No wonder. A pendu stan lmao
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by folake4u(f): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Snapchat:

It’s late boss cheesy

Besides, I enjoy watching football than playing it.

Lmao.

That's a good one sha. I enjoy watching too than playing. To dey run upandan come rain or sunshine for field nor easy.
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by folake4u(f): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
Snapchat:

No wonder. A pendu stan lmao

Make I nor scatter your front teeth oh.
Be kiaful. grin

1 Like

Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by BABANGBALI: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kyase:

Lol
So na there you dey
yes now. Here better pass Nigeria o
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by Jokerman(m): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Messi been enjoying top 3 finish since he was 20…..

why didn’t pendu finish top 3 at 20 & 21?

Why did he not win at 22 since u sabi use age judge?

Kaka was on another level thag year.
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by ugwuadudave(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Before you quote a post you’ve got little or no knowledge about, you should learn to follow from the very beginning.

Oga, we dey talk of top 3 finish….. stop telling me he was nominated at 19 abeg.

At 20, Messi alongside Kaka and Ronaldo finished in top 3

At 21, he finished behind Ronaldo.

He won Balon D’or at 22!

Everytime there’s a debate between these 2, Ronaldo fans will bring up the age factor. How Ronaldo did this and that at Messi’s age…… Apply same logic, a simple question was asked instead of answering logically, you dey attack me like the usual Ronaldo fandog.

Maybe, you should ask your father what he was doing at 20,21 & 22….. we dey talk football you wan go personal. Are you okay?

sweet reply

Like wetin concern personal life with football banter. If you no fit respond to football banter, just waka pass...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by Kyase(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
BABANGBALI:
yes now. Here better pass Nigeria o
Everywhere suppose better pass Nigeria rn
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by Snapchat: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
folake4u:

Lmao.

That's a good one sha. I enjoy watching too than playing. To dey run upandan come rain or sunshine for field nor easy.

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by OJEEMAH(m): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
ugwuadudave:

sweet reply

Like wetin concern personal life with football banter. If you no fit respond to football banter, just waka pass...
I wonder ooh

Some of them are broke and wretched yet they try to broke shame people

If that idiot know how much I make a month, he won’t even spill that trash.
Re: Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 by OJEEMAH(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
Jokerman:

Kaka was on another level thag year.
stop the excuse Abeg

What was he doing at the same age Messi got nominated and won?

He competed with Kaka at 22, won at 23….. Wetin him dey do at 20 & 21?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Southampton Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th December 2014 / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 0) On 26th April 2016 / Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.