Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,059 members, 7,906,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:54 PM

September Wedding, No Emcee (mc)? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / September Wedding, No Emcee (mc)? (1280 Views)

MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) / September 2015 Latest Mtn Free Browsing Cheats Codes? / Mc For Your Next Event... Mc Owanbe.. Packaged And Loaded Ready To Explode.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

September Wedding, No Emcee (mc)? by 2ceSharp(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2011
Dont hesistate, give me a call 07035660805.

Experience true emceeing, from one of Nigeria's best event MCs.

Best part of the deal is I dont charge much.

Dont waste time, call me up now, !
Re: September Wedding, No Emcee (mc)? by 2ceSharp(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2011
wetin MCs dey do sef?

I tell people that your event - wedding, dinner party - is the product of planning that has been going on for a long time. Yet that day can come, and everything will be so messy that it looks like no planning was done.

A good MC can easily use his personality and stage craft to keep the guest entertained so that there will be no struggling for food & drinks, the focus will be on the couple and the guest will feel like they had a good time at your wedding.

So when getting an emcee, dont go for cheap, go for ability. Can he control a crowd? can he compose himself well? can he make you laugh? has anyone been in a wedding he organised? how often does he emcee weddings?

i don tire to type. Anyways wetin i dey talk be say, no go dull yasef. Hire professional like me make i do am for you.
This na workor workor, no shikpin shikpin inside am.

holla me at dolaponi@gmail.com or 07035660805.
Re: September Wedding, No Emcee (mc)? by plan4event(f): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2011
send us a mail at abysalevents@yahoo.com and we will get bck to you
Re: September Wedding, No Emcee (mc)? by kay4fun(m): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2011
we can help
Re: September Wedding, No Emcee (mc)? by oseenice: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2012
My name is MC Lamar (MCCFR) I am writing to let you know that my job is to anchor events like Weddings, Anniversaries and kinds of Events generally as the MASTER OF CEREMONY.

I will be delighted to hear from you as soon as possible for me to spice up that Celebration for you.

MC Lamar
F109 Ikota shopping complex VGC Ajah Lagos.
Phone: 08023323289, 08058070025
Email: adamsosilama@live.com

MC Lamar… Spice up your Celebration.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Plan For 1 Million Naira / Abuja Wedding Package Promo By Selcah Events -evens With A Difference 0808136972 / Its My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.