Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,760 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:12 AM

Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers (10685 Views)

Fani-Kayode: Tinubu Fought For Restoration Of Abiola’s June 12 / Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus / Femi Fani-Kayode: Tinubu, Osinbajo Will Be Crushed After Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by Drrnie(m): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by Intelligentle: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Fani Kayode, the political prostitute.
Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by Oracleforce: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2022
DamianX:

You must be mistaking Bianca for your mother grin

Do you know. your mother gave birth to you unplanned...it was one street public bus driver that Bleep your mother under the bridge...

Just a 500 naira condom could have stopped your existence but your mother allow skin-to-skin...sex...and after many rounds of sex...that was what brought about your pregnancy...
Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by FLYFIRE(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2022
THIS SHAMELESS MAN IS ONE REASON PEOPLE SAY YORUBAS ARE DOUBLE MOUTHED BUT THANK GOD, ITS NOT ALL OF THEM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by riverbird: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2022
Corridon:
Remi Tinubu's jollof rice is working.
grin

Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by Greenback: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
vultureBBQgrills is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool let me continue my rectum sniffing aiki grin
Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by Scamburster(m): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
post=117316823:

Hehehehe grin cheesy wink
The same once upon a time god and savior of ipob cannibals and terrorists.
The same man ipob low lives and bastards call the greatest yoruba man ever liveth,
Saying he is greater than Obafemi Awolowo.
He is now suddenly shameless cos he left Igbos and their murderer kingpin and his supporter.
Wonders and Amadioha cheesy wink cheesy

We told ya tongue wink tongue wink tongue
This is only the beginning....... cool

Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
lomprico:
Atiku's supperters nko?

With the way things are going now, I won't be surprised if tinubu, atiku, kwankwaso and sowere form a coalition against Peter obi! Na wah o!

grin

Comedy!

You are very funny!

Coalition against Peter Obi. grin

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by Abdu81: 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ttalk:
No doubt about that, we are already giving them wotowotociously on naira land hence their frustration cry and abuse is getting louder and sickening

Wotowoto ehh?
Ok anyway we rest

Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by tnerro1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Is he saying atikulators are no threats grin
Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by kurupt1: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Asgard73:
After crushing Una go congratulate Atiku Abubakar as the next Nigerian President

Power to the people
North 2023

E sure

Ur brain is not working..... After north has ruled 8yrs,ur still talking about north again
Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by Mrkindness: 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
Femi God want to destroy your hungry political career
Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by goingsolo: 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
FFK is a Fugitive member of APC, they don't take him serious as their member. He's trying all he could to be seen as a recognized member.
Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by kkonyeji(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/tinubus-supporters-will-crush-obidients-with-experience-numbers-fani-kayode/

Imagine FFK son of perdition saying that the evil party APC & their urchins are holy & belong to God.

Nawaooo, just negodu!
Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by Emola12(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nah only PETER OBI naim be their headache ATIKU will choke you people write my word down
Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by DamianX: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
Oracleforce:

Do you know. your mother gave birth to you unplanned...it was one street public bus driver that Bleep your mother under the bridge...

Just a 500 naira condom could have stopped your existence but your mother allow skin-to-skin...sex...and after many rounds of sex...that was what brought about your pregnancy...

Stop telling me of your family history and how your mother begat you. And again can you stop crying and whining.

Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by Chapmax: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
Take this foodie serious at your own risk
Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by stanisbaratheon: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
Here we go again. Instead of issue-based campaign this Amoeba is fanning and beating the drums of war. What a pity.
Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by adekolaelect(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
lomprico:
Atiku's supperters nko?

With the way things are going now, I won't be surprised if tinubu, atiku, kwankwaso and sowere form a coalition against Peter obi! Na wah o!
Comrade you have become slaves to your emotional feelings if you mean what you said!!!

Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by Ikpongiton: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
Asgard73:
After crushing Una go congratulate Atiku Abubakar as the next Nigerian President

Power to the people
North 2023

E sure
not and coconot head
Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by Oracleforce: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
DamianX:

Stop telling me of your family history and how your mother begat you. And again can you stop crying and whining?

Your mama is the cause of this nonsense supposing she did protect sex...bastard son like you will not come forth and disturb people here
Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by DamianX: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Oracleforce:

My mama is the cause of this nonsense supposing she did protect sex...bastard son like me and my deceased father will not come forth and disturb people here

You know so little about your mother. I'm still not impressed. Is this all you know about your mother?.

Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by johnbd: 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
The fear of obi is the beginning of wisdom. grin
Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by Dracas: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Racoon:
Speaking useless English that has no bearing to reality of what Nigeria is today under the APC. Give Femi Fani-Kayode food or bullion vans looted money and he just keeps singing:

FFK should hide his face in shame
Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by odduduwa: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
Christistruth00:

At least it is far better than eating Seasoned Smoked Human heads Egusi Soup with Akpu

Is it true your IPOB consider it a delicacy ?
who knows the dirty room you are chatting from
Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by darediamond(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/tinubus-supporters-will-crush-obidients-with-experience-numbers-fani-kayode/

Foolishness is when you lied about what as already been EXPOSED ABOUT Tinubu's APC that have already Doctored The Election Results Of Series Of Local Governments Wards in Nigeria!!!
Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by Oracleforce: 12:42am On Oct 07, 2022
DamianX:

I know so little about my mother. Though I knew her to be a prostitute and harlot....not just that she is the one that ruined the life of my father and some of my siblings I swear it shall not be well with my mother. She hasn't repented from having all sorts of man-friends...I also learnt that the multiple children for different men outside wedlock...she will not reap the fruit of her labour er?
Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by DamianX: 2:51am On Oct 07, 2022
Oracleforce:

I know so little about my mother. Though I knew her to be a prostitute and harlot....not just that she is the one that ruined the life of my father and some of my siblings I swear it shall not be well with my mother. She hasn't repented from having all sorts of man-friends...I also learnt that the multiple children for different men outside wedlock...she will not reap the fruit of her labour er?

Shamelessness. What a pity.

Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by Christistruth00: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2022
odduduwa:
who knows the dirty room you are chatting from

Who knows if you have just finished eating Smoked Seasoned Human Heads Of your unfortunate Kidnap Victims with Garri soaked in Mkpuru Miri Water and are now using a tooth pick to remove the pieces of human flesh stuck in between your teeth

Repent now because Jesus Christ will soon return
Re: Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers by Bullahville: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Governors' Retreat Will Now Hold Regularly" - Seyi Makinde. / APC Suspends Jimoh Ibrahim For Anti-Party Activities / Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.