Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,978 members, 7,903,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:18 AM

Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq (16473 Views)

Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) / Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State / Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by 9jahotblog: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
4teenblaq:
Good day nairaland.

On Tuesday(that was day before yesterday), I travelled to my home town in Agbor, Delta state for some urgent meeting with someone.

As I was getting to Delta state from Edo state, I decided to look out for election stuff, if I could get any glimpse of Labour party banner.

Immediately I got to Agbor, I almost forgot my plan for the look out for Labour party banner or campaign billboard.

I was at the main town of Agbor, when I saw a billboard of PDP candidate for house of rep. Guess what! In this big billboard, I didn't see Atiku or his vice on it. It was just the guy and some of his colleagues(seeking for other seat of governance). I didn't see the PDP governorship aspirant(maybe I didn't look at it well but I am very sure that I didn't see ATIKU/OKOWA).

I was almost getting to the place I will drop.

GBAMMMMMM!!!. what I saw gave me a chill on my spine.. I saw a big billboard of Peter obi!!!!!!... FOR OKOWA LAND OOOOOO.

I was still thinking on that one.... Boooom!!!

I met another Billboard of Peter Obi..... Just few minutes walk from the first one!!!

I was wondering if I had been observant immediately I entered Agbor, I would have seen more of this!

I am still in Agbor now, I will do a tour around the Town and its villages to substantial my point with more facts!!

Before now, since yesterday, I have being with my cousin(him and his entire family is Obidient). We having be discussing politics..

To tell you the truth, with all he has said, OKOWA will lose DELTA North!!! (if his kinsmen won't vote for him, is it stranger that will vote for him)

no be play!!!

Tour everywhere please, infact there’s no pictures to substantiate his lies and propaganda here. Accept his lies and propaganda at your own peril. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Atiku is a goal. Atiku Abubakar is your next President of Nigeria. Accept the reality here. The Pdp presidential campaign will start fully by October 10 In Akwa Ibom State. February 25th, 2023 must Obey.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Buckeyemedia1: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
Munamoqel:
delta state will be the biggest losers they will miss The Vp position and several appointments the VP controls like the economic teams,Ncp etc .obi or tinibu will not do that for delta .
Okowa will be the biggest loser, not Delta State.

8 years as governor nothing to show, only a Mumu Deltan will expect anything if he becomes Vice President, which he never will, only his henchmen are expectant, “Ejele” aka Michael Diden, John Nani & Co.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Buckeyemedia1: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
9jahotblog:
Tour everywhere please, infact there’s no pictures to substantiate his lies and propaganda here. Accept his lies and propaganda at your own peril. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Atiku is a goal. Atiku Abubakar is your next President of Nigeria. Accept the reality here. The Pdp presidential campaign will start fully by October 10 In Akwa Ibom State. February 25th, 2023 must Obey.
Why are you deceiving yourself?

Abubakar Atiku na expired Nestle product, Ifeanyi Okowa na bad market.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by 9jahotblog: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Why are you deceiving yourself?

Abubakar Atiku na expired Nestle product, Ifeanyi Okowa na bad market.
lol Atiku Abubakar is a goal. Na for Twitter you will be seeing the results. Obidients without no structures. Kikiki. Atiku Abubakar is your next President. February 25th, 2023 must Obey.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Vote4Obi: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
4teenblaq:
Good day nairaland.

On Tuesday(that was day before yesterday), I travelled to my home town in Agbor, Delta state for some urgent meeting with someone.

As I was getting to Delta state from Edo state, I decided to look out for election stuff, if I could get any glimpse of Labour party banner.

Immediately I got to Agbor, I almost forgot my plan for the look out for Labour party banner or campaign billboard.

I was at the main town of Agbor, when I saw a billboard of PDP candidate for house of rep. Guess what! In this big billboard, I didn't see Atiku or his vice on it. It was just the guy and some of his colleagues(seeking for other seat of governance). I didn't see the PDP governorship aspirant(maybe I didn't look at it well but I am very sure that I didn't see ATIKU/OKOWA).

GBAMMMMMM!!!. what I saw gave me a chill on my spine.. I saw a big billboard of Peter obi!!!!!!... FOR OKOWA LAND OOOOOO.

I met another Billboard of Peter Obi..... Just few minutes walk from the first one!!!

I was wondering if I had been observant immediately I entered Agbor, I would have seen more of this!

I am still in Agbor now, I will do a tour around the Town and its villages to substantial my point with more facts!!

Before now, since yesterday, I have being with my cousin(him and his entire family is Obidient). We having be discussing politics..

To tell you the truth, with all he has said, OKOWA will lose DELTA North!!! (if his kinsmen won't vote for him, is it stranger that will vote for him)

no be play!!!

No loud am my brother, breakfast is better served unexpected grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Aiel123: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
Klinee:
Keep dreaming, if Atiku get up to 20% Delta State vote come and give me hot slap!
Okay
Let me have your contact and location
Cause to slap person dey hungry me.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Buckeyemedia1: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
9jahotblog:
lol Atiku Abubakar is a goal. Na for Twitter you will be seeing the results. Obidients without no structures. Kikiki. Atiku Abubakar is your next President. February 25th, 2023 must Obey.
Not only Twitter, INEC Server included, like you and pdp saw it in 2019 with Hushpuppi & his hacker friends, until Government magic took over?
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Iriruaga100(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
Atiku will not get 20 percent in Delta. If you are not here, you won’t understand the current political reality. They are campaigning vigorously for LP in Riverine communities.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by 9jahotblog: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Not only Twitter, INEC Server included, like you and pdp saw it in 2019 with Hushpuppi & his hacker friends, until Government magic took over?
Bivas machines will do the magic. Atiku Abubakar is a goal. Obidients are structureless without no bearing.
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Klinee: 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Aiel123:

Okay
Let me have your contact and location
Cause to slap person dey hungry me.
Drop yours let me contact you.
Dreaming world by the level of things on ground Obi is clearing Delta State with 95% winning.
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Okoroawusa: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
As a Tinubu supporter this news gladdens my heart. Delta has always been PDP stronghold but we are scattering that with Obi on the ballot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by 4teenblaq: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sonyboom765:
If Atiku win Delta state will you gree to commit suicide cos that is the only basis I can trust you Ipob. Once you agree I will take you serious.

As it is now I believe you are lucky bxos it seem Tinubu is dead this one he dissapperred at eve of campaign n his yet to show up

Why will I commit suicide because my candidate lose an election?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Munamoqel: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Okowa will be the biggest loser, not Delta State.

8 years as governor nothing to show, only a Mumu Deltan will expect anything if he becomes Vice President, which he never will, only his henchmen are expectant, “Ejele” aka Michael Diden, John Nani & Co.
but you people had all the opportunity to vote him out in 2019 why didnt deltan do that ? and have been recycling PDP since 1999
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by AstralBody: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Creamypie:
u are correct oh. The last thing an agbor man wan hear na to vote another Fulani, even if their brother ma him running mate. At agbor obi junction, where I dey, Opposite Oza house to the whole of agbor obi, na l.p banners and boards voluntarily placed full there. None reasonn pdp for now
U are very correct. Agbor people are all Obident!!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by David160(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Okoroawusa:
As a Tinubu supporter this news gladdens my heart. Delta has always been PDP stronghold but we are scattering that with Obi on the ballot.

Your party has also lost

Kano - - to kwankwaso (even Bashir Ahmed admitted it) this is a state that have u 1.2million

Kaduna - - The facts on ground show Atiku winning.. If u think they'll go for Muslim Muslim after 8years of El-rufai you're thinking with ur rectum

Kastina- your margin here will reduce significantly with the rate of defections

Bauchi - am sure u saw the crowd

Sokoto - Atiku will win with a landslide

Gombe - Atiku will also win

Adamawa - Atiku will pull one million votes here

For any vote that Atiku will lose in the South . He'll replace it with the APC votes he'll flip in the north.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Buckeyemedia1: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
David160:

Your party has also lost

Kano - - to kwankwaso (even Bashir Ahmed admitted it) this is a state that have u 1.2million

Kaduna - - The facts on ground show Atiku winning.. If u think they'll go for Muslim Muslim after 8years of El-rufai you're thinking with ur rectum

Kastina- your margin here will reduce significantly with the rate of defections

Bauchi - am sure u saw the crowd

Sokoto - Atiku will win with a landslide

Gombe - Atiku will also win

Adamawa - Atiku will pull one million votes here

For any vote that Atiku will lose in the South . He'll replace it with the APC votes he'll flip in the north.

Las Las, Tinubu will become President, pdp would rather go with APC the devil they know, than Labor party and Peter Obi the supposed angel in the shadow of politics.

Only a naive Northerner will vote for Abubakar Atiku a one term President, We don’t want another Yaradua Jonathan saga, Okowa no go smell the inside of Vice President’s lodge.

Professional Looter of The Delta State Treasury.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Buckeyemedia1: 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
Munamoqel:
but you people had all the opportunity to vote him out in 2019 why didnt deltan do that ? and have been recycling PDP since 1999
Other than Oyo state that it is the norm, how many other states in Nigeria can boast of removing a sitting governor half way through his tenure?

When you have nuisances like Great Ogboru, like Peter Obi coming to disturb the polity every four years when it comes to election, it is always hard to remove the incumbent based on the distraction they cause to the opposition.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by N3TRAL: 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
Okoroawusa:

You get it right? grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by bishopkay: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
N3TRAL:

It won't be.

APC are saying vote top to bottom.

LP are saying vote Obi for President and Omo Agege of APC for Governor which has never worked anywhere.

Why is everyone in Delta rooting for Omo Agege who is working for Tinubu. The campaign co-ordinator for the whole of South South Otega Emerhor is from Delta State. Festus Keyamo is from Delta State.

The bulk of Urhobo grassroot are Batified.

The people working for Tinubu in Delta State are enough to give him 25% there which is sufficient because LP or PDP will not get landslide votes there.

Also PDP will win Delta State but the margin will be so low that it will have no use.
Bulk of Urhobo bati wetin? Abeg abeg behave yourself. Show me one Omo agege bill board with your tifnubu invalid.

Even Orogun where Omo agege is from, tifnubu won't win there. Talk more about the whole Delta central particularly with his mu-mu ticket? So bold of you! Tueh

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by bishopkay: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
9jahotblog:
Bivas machines will do the magic. Atiku Abubakar is a goal. Obidients are structureless without no bearing.
The BVAS that didn't do magic for APC at Osun? Talks like this ehn even dey provoke people to demystify una more.

One animal politician go dey one corner dey promise to deliver my vote. Na Ogun go Kee that person papa

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by bishopkay: 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Munamoqel:
Elections haven't been free and fair in delta since 2003. Know this and know peace
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by 9jahotblog: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
bishopkay:

The BVAS that didn't do magic for APC at Osun? Talks like this ehn even dey provoke people to demystify una more.

One animal politician go dey one corner dey promise to deliver my vote. Na Ogun go Kee that person papa
you will see the magic of Bvas on February 25th, 2023. Nigerians are fully prepared to cast their votes for The incoming President, Atiku Abubakar of Pdp. Atiku is a goal.
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Amumaigwe: 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
Munamoqel:
delta state will be the biggest losers they will miss The Vp position and several appointments the VP controls like the economic teams,Ncp etc .obi or tinibu will not do that for delta .

An average Delta man will loose nothing, but delta political leaders are those that have anything to loose.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Amumaigwe: 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
N3TRAL:
Good news for Tinubu if Atiku loses Delta.

Tinubu will get his 25% there and whatever votes are left is inconsequential in the scheme of things.

He will surely win from his London hospital bed
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by NothingDoMe: 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
4teenblaq:
Good day nairaland.

no be play!!!

You're a true delta man as I'm a true wafarian. Delta is for Obi. Urchins refused to know this and know peace. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by NothingDoMe: 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
Asgard73:
And your kinsmen and family are the people that gives delta state over 1. 6 million votes every election?

You see why they say Obi urchins reason myopic

You see and Na those kinsmen and family be the so called obi structure Na?

With billboards grin

After their 1000 crowd rally in asaba ..

Una go wake late

If Na so Obi go take win delta state

Power to the people
North 2023
Who be this one? Stadium when Jam pack for Warri. Of course na only Asaba you know cos na for Google map you see am.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by faceland: 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Creamypie:
u are correct oh. The last thing an agbor man wan hear na to vote another Fulani, even if their brother ma him running mate. At agbor obi junction, where I dey, Opposite Oza house to the whole of agbor obi, na l.p banners and boards voluntarily placed full there. None reasonn pdp for now

But Obi cannot win na.
Okowa needs to go back home and sell himself (try and reason with his people that they would profit form the next government).

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by faceland: 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
Amumaigwe:

An average Delta man will loose nothing, but delta political leaders are those that have anything to loose.

That is so true.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Creamypie(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2022
faceland:

But Obi cannot win na.
Okowa needs to go back home and sell himself (try and reason with his people that they would profit form the next government).
truth is, deltans no want Fulani rule for now, no matter how them pdp paint the issue. The people don hear pepper for their hand.to us, okowa going there is to renovate his bank account on the blood of good people of delta state

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2022
N3TRAL:

It won't be.

APC are saying vote top to bottom.

LP are saying vote Obi for President and Omo Agege of APC for Governor which has never worked anywhere.

Why is everyone in Delta rooting for Omo Agege who is working for Tinubu. The campaign co-ordinator for the whole of South South Otega Emerhor is from Delta State. Festus Keyamo is from Delta State.

The bulk of Urhobo grassroot are Batified.

The people working for Tinubu in Delta State are enough to give him 25% there which is sufficient because LP or PDP will not get landslide votes there.

Also PDP will win Delta State but the margin will be so low that it will have no use.
Festus keyamo that will loose his polling booth.The earlier you realise that politicians no longer win election but the people win elections

1 Like

Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
4teenblaq:

Who is in delta rooting for Omo Agege? Maybe the Urhobos.. Please don't generalize!

In Governorship election coming on, PDP has the upper hand in delta state..

OMO AGEGE working for Tinubu will be just to fulfil all righteous for Tinubu but the people have their right candidate at heart and on that day, they will vote for their right candidate!.

Go and watch warri thousand march for Peter obi, you will have a rethink!

…..Or a heart attack! shocked
Re: Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq by Alezy(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
Munamoqel:
who dey decieve you? Delta State is already losing with okowa as governor. The worse in history

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! / Recruitment Of 10,000 Police Officers: Application Hits 705,352 Job Seekers / FG Moves To Secure Jobs For Nigerians

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.