Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,093 members, 7,899,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk (20920 Views)

Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts / Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar / Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by olatuns2017: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by BeardedMeat(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
Danny50:
News photos just emerged of him chiling with his grand children.
He could have saved you the stress by doing just a five minutes video, explaining to Nigerians why it's imperative for him to be away now, instead of releasing stationary heavily edited video and photos which doesn't prove nothing.

The presidential candidate of the ruling party was absent at independence day celebration and you think it's cool?
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by nogragra: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

https://politicsnigeria.com/uncertainty-over-tinubus-whereabouts-a-national-security-risk-atikus-spokesman/
May be they are kidnapping him to pave way for shetima. The kidnapping cries he failed to listen to may be the scores will be even when he's a victim.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by haslaw(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
9jvirgin:
Tinubu and Atiku, two desperados running against the will of the people, running against the will of God. Peter Obi will be declared winner of the election come May 29, 2023. Amen.

IPOB mentality.

And Peter Hoebi that has been jumping from one party to another is not desperate abi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by BeardedMeat(m): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
olatuns2017:

Ogun efori!

You urchins should give it up!

This doesn't prove jack!

Let him do a live video instead of releasing old or new photos and videos, I care less.

I know you all are just putting up a show to save face grin
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by BeardedMeat(m): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
casualobserver:

Like I said is there anyway anyone can convince you to change your vote? This is the question people should ask themselves.. if there is nothing that can make you change your vote why do you think the next man can be convinced to change his vote?

People are entrenched, votes are not changing between now and February. If you don’t have enough votes now, you are never going to have enough votes!!!!
You don't know a thing about voters attitude.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by BeardedMeat(m): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
hotseat:
Tinubu: And the clouds begin to gather while he's reportedly having a swell time in the UK.

I said it in an earlier post that Tinubursted wants to make himself the cynosure of all eyes and the talk of the town by all mouths, as it were.

His alleged "disappearance" is part of the grand strategy to enable his opponents dissipate so much energy speculating about him only for his "triumphant" return to the country at a most advantageous time.

The Jagabandit is a master undertaker in the political mind games.

His only albatross is the Mu-Mu much discredited ticket!
Abegii..

Grasshopper dey roast to death thinking it's just merely oil coming out of its body.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Originalsly: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
This is true .... was he kidnapped? ... Obi need to be hauled in for questioning.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by haslaw(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
Grandmeister:
Take a deep breath and just imagine that
1. Peter obi was old and frail
2. That Peter obi had drug related cases
3. That Peter obi said it was his turn or the turn of the Igbos
4. That Peter obi had been avoiding certain public gatherings that other contestants were present in…

Imagine Peter obi was all these and then imagine the fire and brimstone these agbadorians would have rained upon Peter obi and the entire east! YET they are brushing the many obvious failings of tinubu as being inconsequential and negligible. I have never seen a more wicked, hypocritical and double faced people in all existence since this world began.

Peter Hoebi is far far far far worse than 6our above mentioned.

1) Peter Hoebi is an EVIL mass murderer who MURDERED over 300 inocent people and dumped their dead bodies into EZU River

2) Peter Hoebi is an ethnic BIGOT with extreme hatred for other regions as he was persecuting and deporting northerners out of Anambra and those he couldn't deport, he used the instruments of government to destroy their businesses.

3) Peter Hoebi is a terrorist sympathiser, an IPOB project as their are video evidences of him supporting and activating for IPOB

4) Peter Hoebi is one of the most corrupt politicians in Nigeria as he stole billions of Anambra money and invested it into alcoholic business in the name of his family.

5) Peter Hoebi was involved in a scandalous theft where he stole over N250Million of Anambra money before he was exposed.

We will never allow a mass murderer near the presidency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by BeardedMeat(m): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
jrusky:
Nonsense, absolute nonsense talk. Tinubu is a political demon 10 million of obi can't stand him. He has the game with him, he is a master craft politically sentiment apart.

Mind you he is Yoruba man fear those people God gave them some unique stuffs no one can take from them. By the time he will resurface you go understand say Yoruba people are to be fear in things ike this. I know what I'm saying.

Watch pls.......

Hello if you are one of those hater of Nigeria but now want to rule Nigeria thunder plus amadioha fire you first before quoting me.
Rantings of an ant!

So you don't know everything with a beginning must have an end? You thought your master strategist would reign forever

Great Empires fell, not to talk of the son of a nobody who was oppotuned to exploit the rotten system.

Amadioha fire you and Tinubu the criminal ancestor.

1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by ufotunang: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
Finneseguy1:
Tinubu is incompetent and too old to rule that if he succeeds in becoming Nigeria President , billions of Naira will be spent for medical expenses.
Since agborians claimed Lagos is more developed, how come Tinubu is not using Hospitals in Lagos/Nigeria?
...abi ..the Lagos and the Lagos hospitals they said he developed why is he running away from them...and going to London hospital

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by casualobserver: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You don't know a thing about voters attitude.

nah more like you dont want to accept you cant win this election. Like I said is there anything I can say to you that can cause you to change your vote? You and I know the answer is no and likewise for 90% of Nigerians. Its the reality you dont want to accept.

Dont worry you dont have to face the reality today, you have 5 months for reality to dawn on you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by ufotunang: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Honestly this man would be worse than Buhari. At least buhari was physically present for his campaign. One problem with Nigerians is that we don't learn from our past errors. We'd make them again and beigin to complain.

I see Tinubu pulling out of the campaign, I see endorsing Peter Obi.

This I have seen.
...it's true Nigerians do not learn from their past mistakes of voting incompetent person to be their president... after they will start praying and running to God and disturbing and praying to God to save them for the bad leader they voted for and bad goverance and bad economy
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
Waw
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Belluski: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
post=117317190:
As seen on the Frontpage of NAIRALAND.COM
5 minutes ago.
Thanks for giving us all the juicy details of Political News all over the federation Nairaland wink cool wink

Thanks

Do you findings on that photo before you start defending... you will sound stupid , that picture was taken in January 2022..
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by BeardedMeat(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
casualobserver:

nah more like you dont want to accept you cant win this election. Like I said is there anything I can say to you that can cause you to change your vote? You and I know the answer is no and likewise for 90% of Nigerians. Its the reality you dont want to accept.

Dont worry you dont have to face the reality today, you have 5 months for reality to dawn on you
You have been twisted by long years of manipulation to think so poorly of yourself. Continue speaking for yourself alone.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by felixawe(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
He's in London putting on diaper grin
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Exceed15: 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
Dear lord please save us from Buhari pro max.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by casualobserver: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You have been twisted by long years of manipulation to think so poorly of yourself. Continue speaking for yourself alone.

Actually on the contrary, i have analysed the choices before Nigeria in 2023 and the choice is as follows

1) a dubious president who has a record of corruption but the best record of performance even if that leaves much to be desired. In terms of performance I give him a 5/10.

2. a totally corrupt president whose track record (and that of his associates) is looting without a conscience and nothing to show.

3. a charlatan and tribal bigot with no track record of performance, who will have no control of parliament (so he cant really make any meaningful change), who talks a good talk but has never offered any solutions, who is from the same corrupt institutions he claims to be against and who anyone with a brain would realise cannot change a corrupt system without alllies in parliarment or get anything done without pandering to the same corrupt elements....assuming he even had any great master plan.

it says a lot that none of the other candidates are better than a man whose score card is 5/10, and thats the point. he is flawed but the others are worse!!!!

I have said many times, none are ideal and my choice is the least bad of 3 bad options.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Paulinho59(m): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
BIGDADDY000:
INFERIORITY COMPLEX! ENI AO MORI OBAKU, KIN LO KAN MI,

ALL I CARE ABOUT IS OBI/DATI,

please can i hear you say " ALL ROAD LEADS TO OBI!"
ALL ROAD LEADS TO OBI/DATI

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by emerged01(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lol! Tinubu no be president na.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Nchenches: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
Oracleforce:

Lyou can be deceiving your Zombiedient but you can deceive us...
How come your people who were just shouting the BiaFraudn Republic this year sudden want to support Obi the Pandora Box....nonsense...it was when you realized that you are just chasing shadows...and are not sincere....to yourself....
Your land has turned to citadel of Sit.at.home....there is no peaceful, your regional economy is half of what is generated in Lagos state....and you claimed to be a developer. .wisdom demand that you should go and develop your region before you talk about developing any person's region...your people abroad are giving us bad names here and there in the name of getting -the --quick- rich syndrome

You failed during Gej in the past years can assure you that you will also fail in the 2023 election...

GEJ is not Igbo, you don't even understand that. What else can you understand, since you don't understand that Yoruba Nation agitators are like IPOB agitating for restoration of Biafra;
Yoruba Nation and IPOB are like the people in the 12 northern sharia states who urinated on Nigeria's Constitution through adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws, for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws?

In your small mind, once you link Peter Obi to IPOB, you have made a point. Return to school to understand the political terrain of Nigeria.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Patrickoron(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
aylive02:
grin

The Agbado master is between life and death and doctors are struggling to save his life. Indeed, urchins cannot defend their master without looking foolish*. Take a look at this mumu SAN, is any stupidity more than this? You are defending your principal and you don't know if he is dead or alive.

Seriously you call someone who is more archived than your father a mumu SAN. GOD bless u
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by KingGBsky(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu is sick and not ready to be available for the public. This is thesame man that brought in a sick Buhari to us
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by aylive02(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Patrickoron:

Seriously you call someone who is more archived than your father a mumu SAN. GOD bless u
. Sorry, the one with an irresponsible father. God bless you
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Oracleforce: 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nchenches:

GEJ is not Igbo, you don't even understand that. What else can you understand, since you don't understand that Yoruba Nation agitators are like IPOB agitating for restoration of Biafra;
Yoruba Nation and IPOB are like the people in the 12 northern sharia states who urinated on Nigeria's Constitution through adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws, for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws?

In your small mind, once you link Peter Obi to IPOB, you have made a point. Return to school to understand the political terrain of Nigeria.

Nigeria's political terrain that you don't believe in....and you are preaching about it....what a deceptive fellow.! ....keep deceiving yourself and your fellow zombiedient dumbass...
You kept on mentioning the Yoruba nation as if you and your father are there when such meetings were being held by the genuine Yoruba stakeholder...it is only a fool that speaks without having a clear fact....and it is obvious...
Speak about your regional government...let people know your real intent of campaigning for Obi the pandora box...let them know your mischievous mission about what is driving Pthief Obituary to Aso villa...God forbid bad things like Obi to lead our country...
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by SmartyPants(m): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:
So the presidential candidate of the ruling party is not a VIP?
Even if it was the opposition!!

Do you know how their supporters might respond to such event? Can you tell the end of it?

Who do you expect to come and answer your questions? If you can't articulate yourself, too bad.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Christistruth00: 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
adioolayi:
Which one is "National Security Risk"

Wetin concern Bwala about Tinubu's whereabouts

If Tinubu is missing...Bwala should be happy na...it's a plus for PDP and Atiku..atleast..

Politics is funny

Did Senator Remi Tinubu tell him she couldn’t find her Husband ?
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Patrickoron(m): 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
aylive02:
. Sorry, the one with an irresponsible father. God bless you

Gay dick head like you.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by Nocare77: 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
The guy has been kidnapped by his terrorist running mate
Re: Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk by 371olutumibi: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku, two desperados running against the will of the people, running against the will of God. Peter Obi will be declared winner of the election come May 29, 2023. Amen.Tinubu and Atiku, two desperados running against the will of the people, running against the will of God. Peter Obi will be declared winner of the election come May 29, 2023. Amen....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

''The North Is A Poverty Trap'' - Shettima / Fayemi Receives Hero’s Welcome In Ekiti / El-Rufai: Buhari Was Shocked When Lawan Was Named APC Anointed Candidate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.