Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,578 members, 7,921,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:47 PM

A Must Read... Hilarious � - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Must Read... Hilarious � (297 Views)

10 Nigerian Authors Whose Books You Must Read This Year / A Must Read For All Story Lovers ; "The Man I Married" / Must Read : Confessions Of A Rough , Rugged And Raw Naija Guy ( 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read... Hilarious � by Spiritualonyx(f): 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hilarious � � �

An elderly lady handed her bank card to a teller and said, “I would like to withdraw 1,000 naira. The teller advised her, “For withdrawals less than 10,000 naira, please use the ATM outside."

The woman wanted to know why. The teller returned her bank card and irritably told her “These are the rules, please leave if there is no further matter. There is a line of customers behind you”.

The woman remained silent for a few seconds and handed her card back to the teller and said “Please help me withdraw all the money I have in this bank.”

The teller was astonished when she checked the account balance. She nodded her head, leaned down and respectfully told her, “Maa'm you have 30 million in your account, but the bank doesn’t have that much cash currently. Could you make an appointment and come back again tomorrow?"

The client then asked how much she could withdraw immediately. The teller told her any amount up to 1million. “Well please let me have my 1million now.”

After counting the cash on a machine, the teller handed her the 1million with a relatively friendly smile on her face.

The woman put 1000 naira in her purse and asked the teller to deposit 999,000 naira back into her account. (IJE UWA)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Must Read... Hilarious � by sweetonugbu: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
Good one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate! / Looking For A Writing Partner? Let's Talk / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.