Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:41 AM

If I Were President Essay Competition? Take Part And Stand A Chance: - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / If I Were President Essay Competition? Take Part And Stand A Chance: (3797 Views)

Diamond Bank Essay Competition, Win A Lenovo Tablet. / Change Markers Club 2016 Essay Competition For Youth, Apply Now. / Nigeria Is 51; Stand A Chance Win An Ipad2 Or #1,000 Per Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Were President Essay Competition? Take Part And Stand A Chance: by designguru: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2011
Thank you for being part of “My-Nigeria” If i Were President Essay Competition.

This years topic is: How will I engage the participation of Nigerians at the grass root in driving development and growth in the country.

Write a short essay on the topic above.
This is your opportunity to make a difference and get you essay published in Nigeria. You can also take part in the My Nigeria Online forum that will be facilitated by successfull Nigerians. This is an online event you cant afford to mis and its totally free.

Just visit www.my-nigeria.net and get inspired by reading stories of successful Nigerian youth who had affected their communities and lives around them.

Remember: It's your Nigeria to.

Visit: www.my-nigeria.net for more.
Re: If I Were President Essay Competition? Take Part And Stand A Chance: by designguru: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2011
This is a chance for all Nigerian youth to show how we will make a difference in this great Nation. Its a competition and there's a price to be won. Just write your essay of not more than 300 words and visit www.my-nigeria.net to submit your essay.

Remember: The Online forum also comes up on 22nd August, 2011. visit www.my-nigeria.net/forum to register free.

My Nigeria, its up to me.

(1) (Reply)

Independence Day 2018 Speech In Kannada For Teachers - 15 August Kannada Speech / Unimaginable And Unbeatable Event Coverage Promo / Small Chops In Onitcha Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.