Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,560 members, 7,914,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:50 AM

Help Me With The Knowhow To Download Embedded Video. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Help Me With The Knowhow To Download Embedded Video. (2307 Views)

HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUTUBE VIDEOS TO YOUR ANDROID SMART PHONE / How To Download Videos On Lynda.com Without Sub / How To Download Youtube Videos Instantly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With The Knowhow To Download Embedded Video. by matrixx(m): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2011
Please assist me with downloading videos embedded in websites/webpages.
Re: Help Me With The Knowhow To Download Embedded Video. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2011
have you tried REALPLAYER?
Re: Help Me With The Knowhow To Download Embedded Video. by matrixx(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2011
how pls.
i mean videos embedded in webpages just like you tube and d rest,
u know after viewing sumtin n u wish to keep a copy for future reference.
Re: Help Me With The Knowhow To Download Embedded Video. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2011
man, youtube videos are the easiest to download, just go to any of the MANY websites out there that caters for this.
go on Google and do a search for ONLINE YOUTUBE VIDEO DOWNLOADER, et voila!!!

remember, youtube videos are in FLV format so you will have to get a FLV compatible video player to watch them or CONVERT them.
Re: Help Me With The Knowhow To Download Embedded Video. by matrixx(m): 10:47am On Aug 17, 2011
oshe!
Re: Help Me With The Knowhow To Download Embedded Video. by ugo2u(m): 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2011
try speedbit video downloader, and make sure you have DAP installed so that you can resume download if necessary. when you install svd(speed bit video downloader) a new Download Video button will be in your browser and whenever youtube is on it will blink, so click on it and download. also use vlc player(video lan player) its free and plays almost all formats that you need including flv.
Re: Help Me With The Knowhow To Download Embedded Video. by matrixx(m): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2011
ugo:
tanx for the tip, i will try that.
Re: Help Me With The Knowhow To Download Embedded Video. by jeffbrown: 4:06am On Sep 29, 2011
If you've tried several tools to download the embedded video, you are able to get all stuff done with firefox add-ons, you may search it from google. Besides, some other video recording technique will so work you, not downloading directly, but capturing embedded video by its built-in recorder.

(1) (Reply)

3D Animation & Visual Effects Training In ILORIN / Blog For Learning Animation Principles And Concepts. / Do You Have Any Question On How To Turn Your Drawing Talent Into A Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.