Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,356 members, 7,947,576 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

My Reply To An Obidient Defending The PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Reply To An Obidient Defending The PDP (164 Views)

Man Goes Off On A Rant After Discovering That Son Of New CJN Is An Obidient / Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Reply To An Obidient Defending The PDP by sam20(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Thank you and you still need to learn public decorum not to throw tantrums at every given opportunity like a lost ghost in the Purgatory. Back to your question

Insecurity:
All the insecurity cases were absolutely inherited from PDP from banditry, Herdman clashes and boko haram. Before this administration 74 out of 774 local governments were under the control of boko haram and half of Borno and yobe are occupied territories up to the lake Chad basin. Today Borno has more development and FDI than non war ravaged states and no territory us under the control of boko haram.
UN building was closed down for almost 8yrs under PDP it came back to life under APC, we have to cancel Oct 1st celebrations because of fear of attacks by the boko haram and election have to be postpone because of boko haram today reverse is the case. Should we also talk about the Arms deal fraud aka Dasuki gate and how many soldiers were left to fight with nothing and still court Marshaled when they complained. Today we have one of the best Airforce in Africa, one of the most advanced Navy in Africa and our army now produces their ammunition and some tanks and other armouries.

Corruption
It's a shame you have to even mention Corruption and try to defend PDP, where should we start from
$16B electrification fraud
Selling off 90% of Nigeria asset
Selling off of Nepa and putting an irrevocable clause on the deal
Grounding of Nigeria Airways, Nigeria waterways, Nigeria Railways, Nipost
Dasuki arms fraud
Rural women strove scam
Centenary Estate scam
This are just few because it is just too much.

Unemployment
We seems to have a very short memory in Nigeria or probably we tend to intentional play hypocrisy tendencies.
Have you forgotten how many graduates died at Abuja under Jonathan during the malami Job scam
Mitchelle tyres, concord, bata and many foreign investors left Nigeria during the PDP era sky rocketing our unemployment issues.
The indexes and stats are online to juxtapose my claim.

Note: I didn't say the administration is perfect but comparing PDP to this administration is an insult and a sheer hypocrisy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UPDATES On Nnamdi Kanu’s Release Date / If Atiku Fails To Deliver Massive vote To PDP In The North, Then He's A Failure. / US Envoy, Sonaiya, Others Blame Nigeria’s Leadership Woes On Bad Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.