Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,740 members, 7,945,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

APC Is The Smartest Party In Nigeria, Kudos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is The Smartest Party In Nigeria, Kudos. (653 Views)

Shame To All Cash-4-judgement Judges In Nigeria. Kudos To Jeffrey Gilbert. / Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is The Smartest Party In Nigeria, Kudos. by successmatters(m): 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
To invent a shit proof pants that can hide pee and poo marks is simply, genius grin

Re: APC Is The Smartest Party In Nigeria, Kudos. by successmatters(m): 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
We must copy from the aides of the presidential great grand failure of APC, they are the best.

Re: APC Is The Smartest Party In Nigeria, Kudos. by Urheadmaster(m): 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
grin

So shettima the boko haram accountant general can smile tongue
Re: APC Is The Smartest Party In Nigeria, Kudos. by successmatters(m): 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
Are these aides not the same ones who have been supporting this Baba each time he wants to crash?

These aides should get the GCFR award grin

Re: APC Is The Smartest Party In Nigeria, Kudos. by successmatters(m): 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Even shettima was surprised to see no poo marks, he was very happy because they were all afraid of another soaked and soiled clothes

1 Like

Re: APC Is The Smartest Party In Nigeria, Kudos. by Softmirror: 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
successmatters:
To invent a shit proof pants that can hide pee and poo marks is simply, genius grin

THE RETURN OF JAGABAN HAS STARTED MAKING SOME PEOPLE'S BRAIN TO BE DRAWING CIRCLES. UNA GO DRAW CIRCLES TAYA LOL grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Is The Smartest Party In Nigeria, Kudos. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
With a weak leader
Re: APC Is The Smartest Party In Nigeria, Kudos. by onomeabuja: 12:46am On Oct 07, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

D thing tire me sef cheesy
Re: APC Is The Smartest Party In Nigeria, Kudos. by successmatters(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2022
grin
onomeabuja:

D thing tire me sef cheesy

grin

(1) (Reply)

Atiku: Northerners Don't Need An Igbo Or Yoruba Candidate (video) / Nnamdi Kanu wife now doing short time - Video Ijelespeaks / Video: Tinubu Supporters Hold Massive Walk In Adavi LG, Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.