Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,155 members, 7,900,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

How To Defeat The Enemy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Defeat The Enemy (114 Views)

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / How The Enemy Makes You Reject The Finished Work Of Jesus Christ On The Cross / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Defeat The Enemy by Jimsolo(m): 4:39am On Oct 07, 2022
FEED FOR VICTORY

Do you want to have victory over that challenge you are facing right now?

First and foremost, I want you to understand that you are already victorious in Christ Jesus amid every challenge.

Always see victory in every challenge because Christ fought the battle for you and He wants you to see yourself as one who is more than a conqueror.

If you don't know that you are already victorious, you'll always stay crushed and defeated. Knowing who you are brings you to your place of your victory.

Another word for acquiring knowledge is feeding. You feed on God's word by knowing it. Right now you're feeding as you're reading this article, is that clear?

Victory comes through fighting, right? In Christ Jesus, we don't fight by fighting the enemy. When we feed, we are fighting – We eat God's word and the enemy is defeated. Woo!!!

When you are feeding on God's word and it seems as if the enemy is still there, remember what the Psalmist said in Psalms 23:5 that “He prepares a table before me in the PRESENCE of my enemy.” not in its ABSENCE.

While the symptom, the addiction and the challenge is still there, keep feeding – Feeding is winning.

Now you've seen why David is always victorious in every of His battle? He kept on feeding amid every of his battle.

David never considered how great was Goliath and his weapons when he was about facing him, all what he believed was God's promise for Israel. David knew God always fight for Israel, that's why David said “The Battle is of the Lord” and he won.

The battle is not of you, you can't win if it of you. It is of the Lord. Hold unto His word and see yourself winning.

You feel like fighting? Well, the only fight for you is the good fight of faith – Speaking and believing the word of God. As you are reading concerning your healing from the scripture, you are saying Amen to it. As the pastor is preaching, you are saying Amen to it. That's the good fight of faith we are to fight. Isn't that beautiful?

#Graceisthetruth
— Solomon Kenneth

(1) (Reply)

Hearing, Understanding, And Receiving. / Billy Graham Daily Devotional November 3 2022. / Let's Care For Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.