Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,825 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Chatting To Jamaican Author: J.l Campbell - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chatting To Jamaican Author: J.l Campbell (660 Views)

Excerpts From The Unseen Terrorist  An Exposé Published By Author House UK / Kiru Taye, Myne White, J.l Campbell And Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie / Best African Author: Wole Soyinka or Chinua Achebe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chatting To Jamaican Author: J.l Campbell by Xfactor2(f): 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2011
I hope you'll come around to and visit sometime.
I really admire J.L not only for her commitment to her passion but for her quality of work. She has two published novels : Contraband and Dissolution.

Come check her out. I'll also be sharing snippets of her novels on Fridays so if you love her kind of well structured, well thought out, gripping style,
you in for a good ride. http://fabulosityreads..com/2011/08/chatting-to-jl-campbell.html

(1) (Reply)

Editor. / I Need A Marketer For My Novel / Poem Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.