Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back (15406 Views)

Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks / How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Dragonsword: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2022
ipobarethieves:
Since dey born u,till today,u never go Hospital,/take injection? Anyway u too go reach 70(I pray so)
Old people with medical issues like Tinubu they seek for professional medical help or remedy and not presidential position
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by focaf: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2022
ipobarethieves:
Since dey born u,till today,u never go Hospital,/take injection? Anyway u too go reach 70(I pray so)
u self dey agree on him being 70
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Sonyboom765: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2022
You are from the most foolish n sock tribe on the face of the universe. One on one can the best orator from your foolish tribe debate with Tinubu or cos of election Tinubu don suddenly turn almajiri wey no fit speak English

Innocentman86:
Hope that cannot speak to the press.his media aids are the once writtin all these trash after been paid from looting Yoruba Muslimns.
Is these hope for Amala,gbekiri,beans,mess or fart angry angry angry angry
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Johel(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2022
Edge247:
Your hope is back’ — Tinubu declares as he returns from London

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/your-hope-is-back-tinubu-declares-as-he-returns-from-london/amp/

Mumu...u were still the same person that instilled a government of hopelessness,so what will make you different??
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Okhuadams(m): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2022
Edge247:
Your hope is back’ — Tinubu declares as he returns from London

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/your-hope-is-back-tinubu-declares-as-he-returns-from-london/amp/
The grand commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. GCON. OON. MON. ELK.
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Kajaard: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2022
Hope that needs 3 months health maintenance like a vehicle cheesy
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Realguyman1(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2022
VTJN:
I'm glad you aren't beclouded with emotion. I must tell you something no president can make Nigeria an Eldorado or a paradise

None of these politicians are mesiah or saviour

Nigerians problem is beyond the presidency
The presidency is in charge of government in the whole of Nigeria and so they have the highest responsibility to make Nigeria a better nation for it citizens.

But you see all this mumu governors we have in Nigeria(like that mumu obaseki of my Edo State, Oyetola of Osun state, Yahaya Bello of kogi State, Douye Diri of Bayelsa State, Uzodinma of Imo State and that hippopotamus that calls himself governor of Abia State ), those guys and the useless national assembly's are not even helping matters at all.
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 07, 2022
what a shame that this senile old and frail looking man is all that apc has to offer. apc is a cursed party.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by mecuries(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2022
Which hope again? Isn't he the same person that sold us Buhari?
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by IvarDboneless: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2022
His even struggling to grasp breath while talking...God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubu at this stage of his life should be in a hospice care home recieving care. why are these people hell bent on making lives most miserable for nigerians? angry
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Eniitankorede: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2022
aylive02:
grin

Hope with a variety of doctored images and videos over the last few days. Never again will pictures rule this country.

Buhari ICU pictures by Fayose comes to mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Eniitankorede: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2022
Realguyman1:
Lolz, so this old man with frog eyes knew that buhari government has been hopeless from day one and he still supported the dumb terrorist coup plotter, again, for the second time, to be Nigeria president in 2019, abi?

Nigeria politicians done already know say Nigeria na joke of a country, that's why them nor just send the country at all. All of them just dey use the country catch cruise, unto say the country na joke (especially APC politicians).

Did Peter Obi not support Atiku, even when he knows what Atiku did to our economy and industries.
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Tflex01: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2022
QuotaSystem:

Welcome back, President Bola A. Tinubu.

They are beginning to understand why he is referred to as a political maestro cool

For the haters and career picture circlers…your work for the next 4 months has arrived.

Omoo this post is brilliant. Make I go follow the girl on twitter. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Bhol28: 9:06am On Oct 07, 2022
Hate him or like him,Bola Tinubu is a very intelligent accountant,he is a prolific human career builder,He has the ability to solve NIgeria's economic issues with his intelligence.He set a solid revenue and development template for Lagos State which subsequent lagos governors have been following and Lagos economy have been better for it.He can do it successfully at Federal level.#BATSHETT 2023 Solution
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 07, 2022
focaf:
u self dey agree on him being 70

Some years ago, IBOS said they prefer death to Tinubu becoming a President.

From the comments here so far, it shows many IBOS did not sleep till this morning over Tinubu arrival. The highest obi can get is about 10% of the total votes. Obi is a backup plan of the IBOS. The number one wish of the IBOS is Atiku as the only sure way to escape the Death declaration they made if Tinubu becomes President.

Wike should know better by now. The Yoruba representatives at PDP NWC returned bribe money given as housing allowance. Edo man returned his own. It is on record, no IBO man in the PDP NWC returns their own share. That is IBO man for you.

The IBOS have full time job now since Tinubu is back.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by pinkgoodies(m): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2022
Innocentman86:
Hope that cannot speak to the press.his media aids are the once writtin all these trash after been paid from looting Yoruba Muslimns.

That is why dey are called Media Aides. Dat is dia work. U don't expect him to do dia work. Not jumping from every media house to anoda just to impress nigerians. Even Atiku only granted on interview, at the right time he will also grant his. Law 6,7 and 16 of 48laws of power say more about this. Study it well. You will need it more dan him.
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Realguyman1(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Did Peter Obi not support Atiku, even when he knows what Atiku did to our economy and industries.
Wetin concern me concern Peter Obi? To me, apart from the late yaradua, all Nigeria politicians are useless. Just that their uselessness get grade and some come even add stupidity and wickedness join their uselessness(just like all APC politicians now).

I'm only supporting Peter Obi because he is the only southerner with population from another party outside the useless APC and PDP we have. And he looks much agile than the other two old men in APC and PDP. I would have support Kwakwaso, but a northerner has been the president for the last eight years and a southerner should take over now.

By the way, Atiku is a million times better than this dumb illitrate terrorist coup plotter called buhari, that tinubu and co brought to become Nigeria civilian president twice.
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by ipobarethieves: 9:15am On Oct 07, 2022
Dragonsword:
Old people with medical issues like Tinubu they seek for professional medical help or remedy and not presidential position
Even BIDEN is above 70,TRUMP too is still warming up to come back.Nobody FORCE u to campaign/vote for Tinu.But dnt wish ur Elder death/sickness
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Nchenches: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2022
Throwback:
Reminiscent of Hope '93.

Hope '23

Experience works only if one is healthy.
Tinubu said "intelligent ability." This phrase is questionable. It's like Tinubu is no more articulate in speech. He looks very sick. He looks above 80 years, contrary to the 70 years he claims.
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2022
Innocentman86:

media aides olodo peter obi supporters

pained motherfúcker
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by FireUpNow(m): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2022
Believe this chronic schemer and deceiver at your own peril
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by ReachHard: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2022
cheesy grin

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Lashist(m): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2022
omenka:
Welcome back Ohamadike Mazi Chukwu Okike Jagaban Asiwaju Tinubu!!

Just love to hear the song "BOLAnle pepper dem o..." whenever I see this sage's image.

God bless the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. cool

If only the people hold the GCE dullard to account half as much as they do Jagaban, that punk would have thrown in the towel by now.
Let chicago university call your candidate for an interview cheesy...olodo
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Eniitankorede: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2022
Realguyman1:
Wetin concern me concern Peter Obi? To me, apart from the late yaradua, all Nigeria politicians are useless. Just that their uselessness get grade and some come even add stupidity and wickedness join their uselessness(just like all APC politicians now).

I'm only supporting Peter Obi because he is the only southerner with population from another party outside the useless APC and PDP we have. And he looks much agile than the other two old men in APC and PDP. I would have support Kwakwaso, but a northerner has been the president for the last eight years and a southerner should take over now.

By the way, Atiku is a million times better than this dumb illitrate terrorist coup plotter called buhari, that tinubu and co brought to become Nigeria civilian president twice.

Thats your opinion. To me, Atiku is far worse than Buhari. Atiku sold our national assets for peanuts snd stole from treasury.
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 07, 2022
Do you actually know the meaning of "Chukwu Okike".. or you've decided to push your stupidity beyond limit?
omenka:
Welcome back Ohamadike Mazi Chukwu Okike Jagaban Asiwaju Tinubu!!

Just love to hear the song "BOLAnle pepper dem o..." whenever I see this sage's image.

God bless the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. cool

If only the people hold the GCE dullard to account half as much as they do Jagaban, that punk would have thrown in the towel by now.
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Angrymode: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2022
If BAT becomes the president of this country, I will lose all hope on this country.
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Realguyman1(m): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Thats your opinion. To me, Atiku is far worse than Buhari. Atiku sold our national assets for peanuts snd stole from treasury.
Is it buhari that hasn't sold our national assets for peanuts and as well stole from treasury? By the way has Atiku rule u before as ur president?

The simple truth is that u be APC supporter, and that's why u dey defend buhari here. U guys just carry party for head pass the grouth and development of una country because of small small change wey una dey see for the party.

No wahala sha, one thing I know be say in one way or the other, everybody go must surely chop their own share of the breakfast wey them dey dish out for this naija one day.
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2022
Am not against this man o, just that nature has caught up against him, age is not on his side. He will only end up making shetttima president. And bombing wi continue
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by kayperry: 10:12am On Oct 07, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Lol. I thought Buhari was the hope.

Buhari shocked everyone from South that supported him, it was so bad that even Aishat buhari can't hide her disappointment,she even apologized recently, it was like Aishat didnt know buhari enough and thats why we just have to cut BAT some slack, we all now know what we thot was buhari was actually Tunde idiagbon doings then.

However, you can only help someone to secure a Job but you can't do the job for the person hence why it became a "must" for Tinubu to contest by himself ... you can only force the horse to stream but you can't force it to drink that is the case of buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We All Agree Our Nation Should Remain One – Osinbajo / Abuja Court Adjourns Melaye’s Case Indefinitely On Health Grounds / Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.