Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,013 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:35 PM

Do I Convert My Money In Naira To Usdt Or Open A Dollar Account And Save It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do I Convert My Money In Naira To Usdt Or Open A Dollar Account And Save It (304 Views)

Naira Plunges To N575 To A Dollar Two Days After Aboki FX Update Suspension / Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar / Milo Is Bleeding To Death And No One Is Attempting To Save It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Convert My Money In Naira To Usdt Or Open A Dollar Account And Save It by VIPAFRICAN(m): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2022
The rate at which the naira is dropping is alarming and I'm really worried. So I've decided to convert all my savings to Usd at least to prevent further inflation hits on my savings.
My Brother said I should save it up in Usdt Binance but a friend told me most of these apps can be hacked that I should open a dollar account with my zenith bank instead and convert to Usd.
Business men and Investors in the house what would you advice a fellow brother?
Re: Do I Convert My Money In Naira To Usdt Or Open A Dollar Account And Save It by Dhanidhamy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Smartford:
Note: not a financial advice.

The stress of opening a domicile account with any Nigerian bank is so gigantic you will end up stopping half way. Secondly there is a minimal risk storing your savings with brokers that have control over your private key (binance is inclusive) so you better use apps like trust wallet or a hard storage device so that you will have full control over your fund. With binance, it's your money but they control/ dictate/ limit your option on what you do with your own cash.
Have you thought of trading p2p?
If you have enough equity, it would be profitable for you.
Re: Do I Convert My Money In Naira To Usdt Or Open A Dollar Account And Save It by ecomalchemistt(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
Oga walk into access bank.

Carry your NIN, passport photograph, Nepa Bill...

Go to customer care, tell them you want to open a domiciliary account, it should not take more than 24hrs, everywhere good.

Download the app...wake up every morning and look at your account balance.

Thanks and Good bless.
Re: Do I Convert My Money In Naira To Usdt Or Open A Dollar Account And Save It by Pk01(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Dhanidhamy:

Have you thought of trading p2p?
If you have enough equity, it would be profitable for you.
bro teach me p2p na..can 300k start?

(1) (Reply)

Our Company Was Born Out Of A Passion For Amazing Food- Don Ebubeogu, Tiger Food / Need A Logistics Company That Can Send from here to Abroad, Specifically China / Get Online Courses at low price (UDEMY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.