Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,523 members, 7,941,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) (20626 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by Icartaway: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZizBQrd587s

Femi Fani-Kayode, a former Avaition Minister, on Thursday asked President Muhammadu Buhari to declare a humanitarian crisis in Kogi State.

It was reported that Nigeria is battling its worst floods in a decade with more than 300 people killed in 2022. In fact, authorities admitted that the situation is “beyond our control”.

Particularly, the floods in Kogi State, Northcentral Nigeria, have rendered many households and communities homeless. It has ravaged at least nine Local Government Areas (LGAs) in the state.

The floods in Kogi state have created a major crisis for millions of people and done immense damage to the infrastructure of the state.

The roads are blocked, lives have been lost, homes have been swept away, panic has set in and chaos reigns in parts of the state as a consequence of fear.

The Governor of the state, my friend and brother Governor Yahaya Bello, is doing his very best to stem the tide and restore normalcy but it appears that he has been left on his own to manage this ecological and humanitarian crisis by the Federal Government.

I call on the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari, not to neglect or abandon Kogi state and to direct the relevant agencies, including NEMA, to swing into action and come to their aid.

I urge and implore him to intervene in this humanitarian crisis in a positive, impactful and meaningful way.

The good people of Kogi state deserve all the help they can get from the Federal Government including financial support and intervention and the formal declaration of a humanitarian crisis.

The Federal Government and the nation cannot sit by idly and watch this tragedy, caused by nature and the elemental forces, destroy the infrastructures of the state and not intervene.

My heart and prayers go out to the Governor and people of Kogi at this difficult time.

Many of us are deeply concerned, are with you and are praying for you.

Stay strong and know that you are not alone!

This too shall pass and all shall be restored.

May the souls of those that have lost their lives in this crisis rest in peace and may the Lord strengthen and comfort their families and loved ones.

(FFK)

https://fb.watch/f-FcfgKOwq/

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by Kenpaly(m): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2022
Wait ooo! What did u just said?mr president that did not even care about his northan people that is being sloutard will now care about kogi. You are dreaming.my ftc ths new months,i dedicate it to my beautiful mom.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 07, 2022
Okay
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by Zonefree(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2022
Kayode should shut up!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 07, 2022
Stay one place

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 9:58am On Oct 07, 2022
Zonefree:
Kayode should shut up!

Why

He is doing the right thing now

Since federal government have refused to adhere to the people's needy, Femi Fani-Kayode have to raise the volume tongue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by Administration1: 10:05am On Oct 07, 2022
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by Tewiveg(m): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2022
Kenpaly:
Wait ooo! What did u just said?mr president that did not even care about his northan people that is being sloutard will now care about kogi. You are dreaming.my ftc ths new months,i dedicate it to my beautiful mom.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by Racoon(m): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2022
Femi Fani-Kayode needs food NOW! Buhari please give him food and the song will change.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 07, 2022
APC is a calamity party. The sooner they are voted out, the better for Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by Zetty177x: 10:06am On Oct 07, 2022
I didn't know this guy was a former minister. See the kind of people ruling us.. how can we ever get it right? We need to put in the right people with the right education and right frame of mind otherwise, we will always fail.

Some have NEPA certificate, some forged results, some na primary school. Some no school at all and u want Nigeria to be great and prosper?.... Na na... no way. U can't give what u don't have

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by kushma(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2022
Naija which way, they should do something about this to prevent future occurrences.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by RZArecta(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2022
Does he have to be "called" before action is taken ?

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by hisexcellency34: 10:07am On Oct 07, 2022
Buhari never listen to better people na wehrey he go listen to

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by saintkel(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2022
Northern presidency na scam....what u get when u vote in people with no experience

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2022
Kenpaly:
For a second I almost forgot the correct spelling of slaughter. My gee go back to your primary school and collect the refund of your school fee. Don't be shy grin

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by ppogba: 10:08am On Oct 07, 2022
Where is Dino Melaye when you need him at the most critical time?

Perhaps, he has changed his citizenship from Kogi to Adamawa.

Man must wack.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by onatisi(m): 10:09am On Oct 07, 2022
lolz m buhari that takes newspaper cartoons more seriously than national issues .

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by Hornome: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2022
Like Oro o Fe ye mi
What did he think is going to happen to his plea/ call
grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by ajayiopy: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2022
Icartaway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZizBQrd587s

Femi Fani-Kayode, a former Avaition Minister, on Thursday asked President Muhammadu Buhari to declare a humanitarian crisis in Kogi State.

It was reported that Nigeria is battling its worst floods in a decade with more than 300 people killed in 2022. In fact, authorities admitted that the situation is “beyond our control”.

Particularly, the floods in Kogi State, Northcentral Nigeria, have rendered many households and communities homeless. It has ravaged at least nine Local Government Areas (LGAs) in the state.

https://fb.watch/f-FcfgKOwq/

SAME HAPPENED DURING EITHER YARDUA OR GOODLUCK ADMINISTRATION AND A COMMITTEE WAS SENT UP WITH DANGOTE AND ADENUGA AS COORDINATORS. SEVERAL ACCOUNTS WERE OPENED IN DIFFERERNT COMMERCIAL BANKS FOR DONATIONS.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by Bonel(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2022
APC

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by wonder233: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2022
K
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by haybhi1(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2022
I personally want to see succour dawned on the stranded people on this road. I feel for them. It's part of the inevitable struggles of the on-the-job unforseen possibilities.

The bad news is you're rarely prepared for such. The good news, however, is it prepares you for next similar occurrences.

Anyway, there's a good side to the entire circumstances, though. This conditions will tee the relevant authorities to the awareness of the road's deplorable conditions. I mean everyone has been able to see this that's been over the news for a couple of days - it will compel the responsible bodies to swing into swift action.

The road will soon register a massive development - I hope the government is sensible enough to see it my way, although I have much reservation about Buhari. The man has caused me much disappointment in this life.

Unrelated Note:

I have an iPhone 7 to sell, very clean, zero fault.
67k ZeroNineZeroTwoOne SevenSix EightZeroZeroEight

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by Slynation(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2022
This one wants to use this medium to gain cheap popularity and possibly cash out, more reason he is known as FFK (Food For Kayode)...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2022
My loudest prayer point is to never need Nigeria to rescue me!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by money121(m): 10:11am On Oct 07, 2022
He forget to call out
Dino and co

Awon ojelu
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by onatisi(m): 10:11am On Oct 07, 2022
he doesn't even know what is happening, the only way to get buhari attention on that road matter is to kill 100 cows and chase some fulani herdsmen away from that area , then you will be shocked how Buhari will react within 8hours
RZArecta:
Does he have to be "called" before action is taken ?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2022
If APC lead by Buhari can not do anything to his brothers up North were Boko Haram is having a field day killing and rapping them, na Kogi em won answer?

Meanwhile, FFK said:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Declared State Of Emergency On Food Security — Uche Nwosu / President Tinubu Resumes Work After Foreign Trip / Strike: NLC Replies Akpabio Over ‘Economic Sabotage" Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.