Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,850 members, 7,899,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

Which Is Better Between Pixel 4xl And Samsung S10 Plus - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is Better Between Pixel 4xl And Samsung S10 Plus (1847 Views)

Which One Is Better Between This Two Device / Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? / Which Is Better Between Honor 9 Lite And Infinix Hot 6? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Which Is Better Between Pixel 4xl And Samsung S10 Plus by Looter100: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2022
Allison012:
Well, have never use foul words on anybody here(When i used it, was when the person persist using it on me). So you can continue. You should have read the post i quoted, before coming to my mention. Gracias.
small thing una go dey cry
Re: Which Is Better Between Pixel 4xl And Samsung S10 Plus by shezy14(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2022
Ozzyk:
Hi guys am about upgrading my samsung note 9 but am stucked between pixel 4xl and s10 plus
I'm in love with Google pixel camera software cus am a photo freak and its a deal breaker for me and as well I love to do some gaming especially CoDM
Am aware of the strong processor snapdragon 865 in Samsung S10 plus which means great performance. But a confused which I should better for camera performance, software and overall processor ability especially for gaming and display
Both are really good.
Personally I would go for the Pixel 4 XL
it has the better camera also uses the latest Android version (13) unlike the version 12 on the s10 plus.

If you're going with the s10 plus it's better you buy the Qualcomm snapdragon version. The Qualcomm version is much more power efficient, it deals with heat much better.
Qualcomm>> Exynos all day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally I Have Volte On My Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra / Now We All Have 3 Cameras Back Design Smartphone / The Best Nokia Symbian Phone (presently)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.