Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,067 members, 7,890,512 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:13 PM

5 Reasons Why Weightloss May Not Work For You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Reasons Why Weightloss May Not Work For You (233 Views)

Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH / Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese / Why Foods That Boost Sexual Appetite May Not Work For Virgins - Chefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Weightloss May Not Work For You by EstherAmy(f): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2022
Hello friend

In this post, I will be showing you 5 key reasons why weight loss may not work for you

Look, if you find yourself doing any of these 5 things, then you might as well forget about weight loss

Because chances are

Nothing will work for you no matter how you try

Let's get started

✅You Are still eating dinner after 8pm: As simple as this looks, a lot of us ate still making that same mistake

I have given you a solution to this but sadly, most people are not ready to listen to my instructions.

Anyway, if you don't stop eating late night food

You have a little chance that you'll lose weight

✅ You're still addicted to junks: Did you know that the more junks you eat, the more you pack in sugar in your body?

I recommend that you eat real food

And this is simple

Eating real food means eating cooked food instead of junks

✅You are not ready to leave beer and Sugary drink: You drank beer yesterday, today now you're drinking minerals

Is this how you want to lose 25kg before December?

Even after I taught you how to make different smoothies for weight loss

Well, weight loss may not work for you if you keep doing that

✅You eat recklessly: there's something you should know about eating recklessly

You'll never be able to control your portion

Eating anyhow is the fastest way to go into calorie surplus

Calorie surplus means eating too much calories

Did you portion the food you ate last night?

What about this morning?

You need to learn the right way to portion your food.

✅YOU ARE STILL DOING IT ON YOUR OWN: The day you understand the power of belonging to a community

That's the day your life will change.

Find a community of weight loss and join

Such community like my weight loss community where I give FREE tips and secrets on weight loss

Here is my WhatsApp number for anyone who wants to join 09136110478

(1) (Reply)

Five Medical Reasons Why Some Women Have Two Or More Menstrual Cycles Every Mont / Ventricular Septal Defect Surgery India Making It Easy And Safe / Wonder Meal For All Age Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.