Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,082 members, 7,946,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Go back to classrooms immediately, court orders ASUU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Go back to classrooms immediately, court orders ASUU (751 Views)

Appeal Court Orders ASUU To Call Off Strike / Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work / Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go back to classrooms immediately, court orders ASUU by IamDietiesGod: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
The Court of Appeal, Abuja Division, has ordered the striking Academic Staff Union of Universities to resume work immediately.

The appellate court gave the order today while granting leave to ASUU to appeal the interlocutory injunction of Justice Polycarp Hamman of the Abuja Division of the National Industrial Court of Nigeria on September 21, 2022, asking members of the union to resume work.

The court presided over by Justice Hamma Barka, warned that if ASUU failed to comply with the court order, it automatically lost the right to appeal against the ruling of the lower court.

It, however, struck out the application by ASUU for a stay of execution of the order of the Industrial Court, based on the motion by the applicant’s counsel, Femi Falana (SAN) for the withdrawal of the application.

Reading the lead ruling, the Chairman of the three-man panel, Justice Hamma Barka, ordered ASUU to file its notice of appeal of the ruling of the lower court within seven days.

Details later…

https://punchng.com/appeal-court-orders-ASUU-to-resume-immediately/

Re: Go back to classrooms immediately, court orders ASUU by IamDietiesGod: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
"Knowing when to leave may be the smartest thing anyone can learn" Burt Bacharach

"A wise man is he who knows when and how to stop" Victor Hugo

This should have been ASSU most especially after NIC verdict

"A wise man don't need advice. Fool won't take it" Benjamin Franklin.

But ASSU with their intellects and gragra

ASSU with their last and least resorts against FG right now

1 Like

Re: Go back to classrooms immediately, court orders ASUU by Youngwiz71(m): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
grin grin ASUU should just swallow their pride and resume, at this point nothing can be done.... Na them do themselves, if they disobey, FG will have a valid reason to de-register them...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go back to classrooms immediately, court orders ASUU by HopeNeverDies: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
This is total Nonsense. This ASUU shit is becoming political. Now I'm kinda realizing this ASUU stuff. Why would student of 2022 be suffering for a deal made in 2009..

Ok and apart from that, it sounds so stupid if you couldn't shift your grounds ... We've been at home for good several months now and this stupid organization called ASUU still remains adamant that their demands needs to be attended to before they can call off the goddammed strike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go back to classrooms immediately, court orders ASUU by Ebubu: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Youngwiz71:
grin grin ASUU should just swallow their pride and resume, at this point nothing can be done.... Na them do themselves, if they disobey, FG will have a valid reason to de-register them...
grin FG don cage them. FG don corner them. They desperately want to Appeal, but Appeal court said they must call off strike then Appeal. And they have 7days to Appeal. Meaning strike MUST end before 7 days time for them to Appeal the judgement grin i don’t want to be in ASUU shoes at all grin funny enough even if they call off the strike so as to appeal the judgement, the appeal court can still rule in favour of FG

hahahahhagringrin ASUU should have accepted that 36% increase in salary and resume that time in August grin now they’re resuming without it

3 Likes

Re: Go back to classrooms immediately, court orders ASUU by Ebubu: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
This is total Nonsense. This ASUU shit is becoming political. Now I'm kinda realizing this ASUU stuff. Why would student of 2022 be suffering for a deal made in 2009..

Ok and apart from that, it sounds so stupid if you couldn't shift your grounds ... We've been at home for good several months now and this stupid organization called ASUU still remains adamant that their demands needs to be attended to before they can call off the goddammed strike

you didn’t read news where ASUU chairman said people should vote out APC on Channels television ?

Atiku and PDP must be funding that man

they’re even disobeying court order

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go back to classrooms immediately, court orders ASUU by ThrustReverser(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ebubu:
grin FG don cage them. FG don corner them. They desperately want to Appeal, but Appeal court said they must call off strike then Appeal. And they have 7days to Appeal. Meaning strike MUST end before 7 days time for them to Appeal the judgement grin i don’t want to be in ASUU shoes at all grin funny enough even if they call off the strike so as to appeal the judgement, the appeal court can still rule in favour of FG

hahahahhagringrin ASUU should have accepted that 36% increase in salary and resume that time in August grin now they’re resuming without it
This news sweet me grin
They must call off the strike before 7 market days shocked

3 Likes

Re: Go back to classrooms immediately, court orders ASUU by Ebubu: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
ThrustReverser:

This news sweet me grin
They must call off the strike before 7 market days shocked
no choice
Re: Go back to classrooms immediately, court orders ASUU by Youngwiz71(m): 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ebubu:

No mind them, that should have been the best time for them to call of the strike but greed no gree, now see as FG dey run them street grin
Re: Go back to classrooms immediately, court orders ASUU by Ebubu: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Youngwiz71:

No mind them, that should have been the best time for them to call of the strike but greed no gree, now see as FG dey run them street grin
grin now they will resume with empty hands

2 Likes

Re: Go back to classrooms immediately, court orders ASUU by Youngwiz71(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ebubu:
grin now they will resume with empty hands

And empty stomach grin
Re: Go back to classrooms immediately, court orders ASUU by Ebubu: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
Youngwiz71:

And empty stomach grin
e sweet me sue grin can u imagine current year 1 are those who wrote jamb 3 years ago

and this people want to keep striking.

my school is still in 2020-2021 session and we are entering 2023 grin

then you want me to support you ? lai lai. after my life has been two years late because of your stubbornness, without me failing any course cheesy

1 Like

Re: Go back to classrooms immediately, court orders ASUU by OnionBandit(f): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
This useless ASUU chairman will suffer greatly for needlessly wasting the time of students.

1 Like

Re: Go back to classrooms immediately, court orders ASUU by Youngwiz71(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ebubu:
e sweet me sue grin can u imagine current year 1 are those who wrote jamb 3 years ago

and this people want to keep striking.

my school is still in 2020-2021 session and we are entering 2023 grin

then you want me to support you ? lai lai. after my life has been two years late because of your stubbornness, without me failing any course cheesy

ASUU want uni's to have year 1 lite and year 1 pro max grin

They should be better resume....

(1) (Reply)

FUHSI Departmental Cut-off Marks 2022/2023 / Teachers Discipline Students In Secondary Schools: LOL! � / Post Jamb Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.