Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic) (2967 Views)

Do You Love Asian Girl (pic) / Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached / I Saw This Girl's Pic On Facebook and I Became Dazed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic) by Upliftment101: 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
A l
Re: Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic) by Upliftment101: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
*Zelensky. Typo

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
You no fit make heaven.
Re: Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic) by advanceDNA: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
This is vawulence on steriods.... grin
Re: Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic) by stunnert(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
I swear the guy na werey cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic) by Michelle70(m): 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
lolz
Re: Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic) by frankson1(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
Majority of the ladies go completely blank when it comes to both local and international politics.
Re: Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic) by AjiBussu(m): 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
grin
Re: Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
You know her brain capability and you're asking her about Ukraine? That's so dumb on your side. If you want someone you can talk intelligent conversations with, go get her, instead of coming here to mumu yourself. It's obvious you know she wouldn't have an answer to your question yet you still asked her.

You people and clout shaa.
Upliftment101:
A lot of Nigerian girls are sadly ignorant about current affairs. All they know is BBnaija, zeeworld and movies. It’s very disturbing really

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic) by Nosayer: 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Olasyke:
You know her brain capability and you're asking her about Ukraine? That's so dumb on your side. If you want someone you can talk intelligent conversations with, go get her, instead of coming here to mumu yourself. It's obvious you know she wouldn't have an answer to your question yet you still asked her.

You people and clout shaa.

While the lady may be unintelligent, I think it's also unintelligent to think that intelligence is all about knowing current affairs.

Some people have good knowledge of current affairs but they're still dumb in decision making, dumb in proactiveness, dumb in EQ.

Social media has made current affairs so easy today, yet, divisive politics that lacks logical thinking will remind you that a lot of people are still dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
Stance *

It's not everyone that must know about Ukraine
Re: Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
Upliftment101:
A lot of Nigerian girls are sadly ignorant about current affairs. All they know is BBnaija, zeeworld and movies. It’s very disturbing really
You were chatting someone who's not current.
When you meet someone sound, you are the one that ll be disgraced.
Remember, statistics showed that we female produce good grades than males in Nigeria. Check list of best students in JAMB, WAEC, UNN, UI, OAU, Babcock etc.
Re: Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic) by Nicepoker(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

You were chatting someone who's not current.
When you meet someone sound, you are the one that ll be disgraced.
Remember, statistics showed that we female produce good grades than males in Nigeria. Check list of best students in JAMB, WAEC, UNN, UI, OAU, Babcock etc.
Good grades by sleeping with lecturers.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic) by Baronthecelebri: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nicepoker:
hahahahahahahah, more vaulence comrade

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic) by shantti(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nicepoker:

Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nicepoker:
Your prejudice against women ll hunt you.
16 years old sex schnstudent that became best in WAEC 2022 slept with lecturers too abi?
You lack intellect
Re: Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic) by Nicepoker(m): 6:01am On Oct 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
Your prejudice against women ll hunt you.
16 years old sex schnstudent that became best in WAEC 2022 slept with lecturers too abi?
You lack intellect
You saw lecturers deploy common sense then you will understand I was referring to the university aspect of your post. But you blindly brought in WAEC.

(1) (Reply)

Premiership Star Steven Pienaar Sued By Mother Of His Child For 'promising To Ma / Craig David Take It Easy O! / How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.