Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,780 members, 7,969,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:45 AM

Am The Only Coach Who Can Collect World Cup And Afcon For Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Am The Only Coach Who Can Collect World Cup And Afcon For Nigeria (267 Views)

Boniface Flies Coach Who Nurtured Him At Home To Watch Leverkusen's Coronation / I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa / Taribo West On 2018 World Cup And Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am The Only Coach Who Can Collect World Cup And Afcon For Nigeria by rightdeals2612: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
With my assistance and the players I pick can win the cups Nigeria lacks if any body doubts me you can employ me for football club you have my Global Talent Account is Bello Wisdom
While my Play to score Account is the Same.
Re: Am The Only Coach Who Can Collect World Cup And Afcon For Nigeria by GavelSlam: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
I personally, I go beat Tyson Fury in 2 rounds of boxing.

Na opportunity man never get.
Re: Am The Only Coach Who Can Collect World Cup And Afcon For Nigeria by rightdeals2612: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
I will beat uysk in the first round ko

(1) (Reply)

Barca, PSG Or MLS: The Options Open To Messi / Karim Benzema: Por Qué Es El Mejor Jugador Del Mundo / Maiden Edition of Abuja International Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.