Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,350 members, 7,950,720 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide (26526 Views)

Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive Warm Reception At Abuja Airport After Victory / Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' / Ned Nwoko, Zlatan, Charles Inojie, Chinedu Ikedieze Endorse ATTENTION MAGAZINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by Earlystar698(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
Gitoosa:
Vote for Peter Obi
get sense even if na small,
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by Judolisco(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sir alexreport teach me how to catch fish sir
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by Akamadon(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sharp business
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by ImperialYoruba: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
Life sha. Regina used to show skin and waist. After two babies with paddings in cheeks, arm, waist and thighs she now begin hide behind fabric.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by Andioneness: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
Honestly ur right sir
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by mastermaestro(m): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
FactBoyz:
Print a magazine with your target client in front page, meet him for support, get support, get the client more publicity, snap pics with cameras. Cash out.

Win Win for both Alexreports and Ned Nwoko.

This is business

Chill bro! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by einsteine(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
Alex reports, the Dele momodu of his time.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by Counterfeit: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
How come no attire ever looks good on this Alex reporter guy? Always looking like catfish
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by GeneralBuhari: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Most women in general are just lucky.

Look at this small girl sitting among men as in MEN and these guys might even be considering themselves lucky to be seated with her.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by teeshet: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
jeromestarks:
Those who insulted this girl for marrying early are still single.
Those who said she married old man don't even have aged man to marry them.
Those who say she left her young boyfriend don't even have a serious manfriend in their life.

Regina married as a virgin (Ned don't do non virgins) and she's currently enjoying her home. Those who has fvcked more than on pen!s are now suffering in their marriages. Some even wished they didn't marry.

Guys, if you want a Happy home you can return to after work, please don't marry a woman above 23 and don't marry a woman you did not disvirgin.

Let foolish men marry those old overused pvssies. Besides, we can not all get good things in life; some men will get the worst. Those are the ones who marry what another man has fvcked and those are the ones who train another man's children with their hard-earned money.

I have this 21 year old. I disvirgined her before she got admission into uni and we like each other. But My fear is losing her to other dicks in school. Though she said she's been celibating. What should I do?
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by Angelfrost(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
This Kain hustle Sha...
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by Hushbingo: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by highchief1: 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
AlexReports:
Ned Nwoko Applauds ATTENTION Magazine Crew For Excellent Job As He Receives Copies (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4V5w2CHLyU

Billionaire businessman and Senatorial candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP in Delta North, Prince Ned Nwoko has been officially presented with the copy of the latest edition of ATTENTION Magazine, one of the most popular monthly magazines in Nigeria.

He was presented with the latest edition of the magazine which is the 17th edition at a private residence after a dinner session with the team.

The publisher, Alex Nwankwo had led a team consisting of the editorial board to the presentation at Prince Nwoko's Abuja residence recently.

Receiving the crew in the company of his wife, Regina Daniel, Prince he applauded them for the rich content, beautiful aesthetics as well as the texture of the paper used in the publication.

The 17th edition captures the activities, programmes and public engagements of Prince Ned Nwoko in the past 6 months. It x-rayed his higher chances of becoming the next Senator of Delta North with the humongous goodwill he wields as well as his waxing popularity and acceptance among his people.

It chronicled why he stands ahead of others in the Senate race ahead of the 2023 general election.

The former House of Representatives member said the title of the magazine alone as the name implies is attention-grabbing, coupled with its beautiful design and colour combination.

Prince Nwoko whose picture was used as cover page of the magazine said, "The magazine is indeed very unique. When I saw the name, I saw a big difference.

"The content, presentation, colour, everything is very unique. It is something that I recommend to anybody. The fact that I was not even informed that something of this magnitude is being done for me, it means a lot for me" he said.

He expressed gratitude to the team for the surprise which he said impresses him.

Also in her comment, his dear wife, Regina Daniel lauded the visibility the magazine attracted when It was first released.

The publisher of the magazine, Mr. Alex Nwankwo said the editorial board of ATTENTION Magazine is poised to promoting excellence which Prince Ned Nwoko represents.

He assured the readiness of the magazine to continue being outstanding in enhancing good journalism, balanced and accurate reportage.

Thousands of copies of the magazine have been produced and distributed across states for free.

Ministries, agencies embassies, airports, hotels and other public places, as well as vendors have been supplied copies.

@alexreports @attentionmagazines
women and money.Regina leave cute guy follow duza.God forbid women
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by fredoooooo: 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
grin
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by jeromestarks: 12:07am On Oct 08, 2022
teeshet:
I have this 21 year old. I disvirgined her before she got admission into uni and we like each other. But My fear is losing her to other dicks in school. Though she said she's been celibating. What should I do?
Verily verily I say unto you, even if she fvcks other d!cks she will still come back to you if you want her.
I can not tell you that she will remain celibate till the end of her stay in school. I can not tell you that she won't follow other boys. And I can not tell you that you're the only one who will fvck her. But what I can tell you is that as long as you still desire her, she will FOREVER be yours.

Don't mess a good relationship up because she "could" be doing other guys. Call her regularly, say sweet things to her, don't let her miss you, send her money no matter how little, visit her in school if you can, keep her close to your heart and let her know you will never let her go.
Don't give her a reason to doubt you (you can fvck other chicks while she's away though. It's even better you get one girl you will be bankrolling before your gf comes back from school. But don't let her know). Be
nice to her now more than ever. And above all, pray for her. She needs prayers so that stupid friends won't corrupt her.

This is how to treat a woman you disvirgin.
Good luck son.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by Konjiboii: 12:08am On Oct 08, 2022
jeromestarks:
Those who say she left her young boyfriend don't even have a serious manfriend in their life.

Regina married as a virgin (Ned don't do non virgins) and she's currently enjoying her home. Those who has fvcked more than on pen!s are now suffering in their marriages. Some even wished they didn't marry.

Guys, if you want a Happy home you can return to after work, please don't marry a woman above 23 and don't marry a woman you did not disvirgin.

Let foolish men marry those old overused pvssies. Besides, we can not all get good things in life; some men will get the worst. Those are the ones who marry what another man has fvcked and those are the ones who train another man's children with their hard-earned money.

Tah shut up dia, virgin Kee you dia

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by jeromestarks: 12:12am On Oct 08, 2022
Konjiboii:

Tah shut up dia, virgin Kee you dia
Instead of you to listen to the truth, you're doing anyhow.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by Juanmike(m): 12:19am On Oct 08, 2022
LalastiklaIa:
Regina is not up to 25. See how she looks like mama but still beautiful though but not as she was as a teenager cheesy. Thank God She married early unlike Nairaland vile bitter feminist like Rosrozz , candidlady and Bratislava
No mention my Onyi22 o
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by Ginaz(f): 12:52am On Oct 08, 2022
When I imagine Ned with his tortoise head on top Regina making love to her , I get dizzy. She is trying I won’t lie. sad
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by akenzua74(m): 2:14am On Oct 08, 2022
armyofone:
Just give the speech in igbo language and get a translator to translate into English for listeners.

He needs speech tutorial. How do they get to high positions in Nigeria ? This guy can't put a sentence together without shs shs shs

Phew!! What a joke grin
. British trained lawyer, English is not his mother tongue. He also practices as a lawyer in England.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by olibeans: 4:26am On Oct 08, 2022
Ancestors knacking teenager and a magazine promoting pedophilia just to cash out.

When a man above 60 years impregnates and marries a teen under 20 years in a country that prides itself as the giant of Africa and the largest democracy in the black world, has politicians who are vile in their thoughts and ways with a media that promotes obscenities in the name of cashing out, then you will know that we are irredeemable as a country, we are completely lost.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by Munzy14(m): 5:10am On Oct 08, 2022
Regina has levelled up with Ned.

See her looking big like a much advanced lady.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by Kam2021: 5:56am On Oct 08, 2022
jeromestarks:

I don't know who is more foolish between you and those that liked the nonsense you posted.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by CheapHomes1: 5:56am On Oct 08, 2022
teeshet:

Follow her to school
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by armyofone(m): 6:43am On Oct 08, 2022
Munzy14:
Regina has levelled up with Ned.

See her looking big like a much advanced lady.

Those carbohydrates food and drinks are showing.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by jeromestarks: 7:21am On Oct 08, 2022
Kam2021:
I don't know who is more foolish between you and those that liked the nonsense you posted.
E pain you ahbi?
Truth dey always pain.
Either you're one of those who regrets now or you're married to one of those overused pvssies.
One way or the other, I know you're caught up in the web that's why you're soooooooo pained.
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by Savvy19: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2022
jeromestarks:

Verily verily I say unto you, even if she fvcks other d!cks she will still come back to you if you want her.
I can not tell you that she will remain celibate till the end of her stay in school. I can not tell you that she won't follow other boys. And I can not tell you that you're the only one who will fvck her. But what I can tell you is that as long as you still desire her, she will FOREVER be yours.

Don't mess a good relationship up because she "could" be doing other guys. Call her regularly, say sweet things to her, don't let her miss you, send her money no matter how little, visit her in school if you can, keep her close to your heart and let her know you will never let her go.
Don't give her a reason to doubt you (you can fvck other chicks while she's away though. It's even better you get one girl you will be bankrolling before your gf comes back from school. But don't let her know). Be
nice to her now more than ever. And above all, pray for her. She needs prayers so that stupid friends won't corrupt her.

This is how to treat a woman you disvirgin.
Good luck son.

Simp
Re: Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide by jeromestarks: 10:04am On Oct 08, 2022
Savvy19:

Simp
There is a right way to simp. Simp for a woman who honors her body and honors you not a woman who has been fvcked by several men and above 23.
Do not simp for a single mother; there is a reason the men who fvcked her left her

Do not simp for a community borehole; there is a reason why many dike entered her and none stayed. (Don't be the foolish one to wife her. Your mother did not give birth to a fool).

Do not simp for a single lady of age 25 -30; there is a reason no man wants to marry her. Fvck and pass her to the next fvcker.

Simp for a virgin girl in her prime 18-23. If she has sense at this age, then you're sure she will have sense for life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afcon 2019: History Is Not On Bafana Bafana's Side Ahead Of Nigeria Clash / American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Cannot Do Without Smoking!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.