Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:42 PM

Share Your Breakfast Story. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Breakfast Story. (1634 Views)

My Breakfast Story. Beware Of This / Valentine’s Day- Man Shares Breakfast Story / Where And How Was Your Breakfast Served? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Breakfast Story. by Jacketaltrade: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Have you been on a relationship? are you a singlet? (single) are you married? Are you searching? or been heartbroken?
can you share your experiences with us for we all to learn.
Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by Jacketaltrade: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
Am not really the relationship type cause i'm introvert, but it dawned on me the day i gave it a try.
It all started in my secondary school days when we had sports day, it went succesful and red house (ruby) won. This my classmate onyinye i've been admiring, she partook in 100m and relay but i noticed after the event she was crying, tried knowing the cause she said nothing until she opened up. She ran 2laps during the relay instead of 1 due to the other runner wasn't available, to this she was accused for making the house lose. I tried my best to comfort her even make her laugh, we went same direction i excorted her home. The next day on whatsapp she starts telling me she loves me, ahh how? when? was really surprised tho, had to take my shot asked her if we could be on a rel. she promised me a reply the next day in school. To cut the story short, she wrote me a letter of how she's already dating a guy that it can't work, after reading it i went to a corner and started crying. that day i vowed not to do rel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by Michelle70(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
hmm

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by Ehmmah588(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
I dey come make I chop first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by h0pze3: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Shayo oooo, Na everybody go chop breakfast.
Except me
Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by Jacketaltrade: 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
Just wait e go touch everybody.
h0pze3:
Shayo oooo, Na everybody go chop breakfast.
Except me
Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by Jacketaltrade: 1:19am On Oct 08, 2022
E taya o
Ehmmah588:
I dey come make I chop first

1 Like

Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by Chummynoni(m): 6:17am On Oct 08, 2022
That was my first love,LoL. She broke up with me more than 10years ago because I gained admission into university with the excuse that I would cheat,LoL. Well, something’s are blessings in disguise because I met my wife in the university and it has been blessings since then. Thank you for leaving my life for a better woman to come incheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by lifenija: 7:11am On Oct 08, 2022
I ate bread n egg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by placeofallure(f): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2022
This morning, breakfast is Akara with custard. Yummy!

If you're talking about heartbreak, I've never been heartbroken in my affairs. I am a careful person, thorough and detailed. I won't say I can read the end from the beginning but I always win.
Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by Dreadlock69(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2022
If the groundnut scratch my eye the onions go clear am

Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by kelspinall(m): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2022
my then friend introduced me to a gal living in the village and we started from there,calls,chat and soft message.tot i was in love,had to go to Villa on December 2018 to witness this gal ghost me and acted like she never knew me, village gal i wan love gimme breakfast worst December 2018 dude even went into depression....

2020 i had a gal crush on me to the extent that she took me out on lovers day and paid the bills of what we ate,we helped each other in the relationship, do buy gifts every end of the month till gal started deleting call logs and text even started acting funny,due to lockdown she noticed that money is no longer coming in and she's an apprentice,she left,well such is life but I survived because whenever I remember those happy moments back then I feel like crying but we move..

2021 she came in like a thief,stole My heart and everything we're going soo good till I started hearing "a guy,a friend and ex and before I could notice what's happening gal done bench me.well i had to sit and watch then.felt bad,passed through alotta shiit but thanks to God it motivated me to be a better person than who i was...
nowadays na pyping i dey do, imagine a gal that turned me down 4 times came back to tell me that she was expecting me to be persistent,she don chop breakfast come dey find bobo wey go cover her heart..had to continue joking around with her cause she started it

general announcement:
gals are not 100 % deep in love with you,is either they're keeping you for mr right or they're keeping you just to feel accompanied.to the young boys reading this,invest ya energy in building yaself and your tomorrow, relationship will make you mad, depressed and bitter if you invest all you have in it,no gal is ready to ride with you till you make it,the world is upgrading soo fast and gals love to have fun,look flashy and fresh,their standard is rich guys that's their aim,i advise you to hustle legit, abstain from ritual and fraudulent act and make it in a Godly way then set your standards of who you want....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2022
Na people wey dey do gf/relationship go chop breakfast. If na sexcapades/experiences with olosho i go share
Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by marlow1962(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2022
Mine is funny and stupid, no tangible reason for her breaking up with me.
But me dating now (nahhh), have put that aside.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by Medianna(f): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2022
Nigeria my country!!!
Dreadlock69:
If the groundnut scratch my eye the onions go clear am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by Pells: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2022
Na who love go get breakfast
If a girl even tell me it's over,I will be like ok grin cheesy
Me and love
God forbid bad thing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by Pells: 10:22am On Oct 08, 2022
Medianna:
Nigeria my country!!!
Who is hitting you ain't hitting you well cuz You act as if you need diçk In your life :- undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by Balistic4: 10:23am On Oct 08, 2022
My wife is my first love. Met her in 2010 during post utme. Since then, it has been series of breakfast. But we never cheated on each other. We has major breakfast in 2019 and got married same year. We are blessed with two kids now.

My verdict:
Breakfast is not the end of life, it is actually the beginninggrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by Medianna(f): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2022
Balistic4:
My wife is my first love. Met her in 2010 during post utme. Since then, it has been series of breakfast. But we never cheated on each other. We has major breakfast in 2019 and got married same year. We are blessed with two kids now.

My verdict:
Breakfast is not the end of life, it is actually the beginninggrin grin grin
Pardone moi, how is that possible!
You father two kids in two years.
Are they twins?
Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by Allison012: 11:53am On Oct 08, 2022
Medianna:
Pardone moi, how is that possible! You father two kids in two years. Are they twins?
Mama, tell us what's wrong in having 2 kids in two years?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by Jacketaltrade: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2022
How? sad
lifenija:
I ate bread n egg
Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by Allison012: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2022
Never had breakfast, don't know what it feels like. because i can't even toast a girl. What a shame thou. Buh will try one day.
Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by Jacketaltrade: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2022
SOONEST E GO REACH YOU.
placeofallure:
This morning, breakfast is Akara with custard. Yummy!

If you're talking about heartbreak, I've never been heartbroken in my affairs. I am a careful person, thorough and detailed. I won't say I can read the end from the beginning but I always win.
Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by Medianna(f): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Allison012:
Mama, tell us what's wrong in having 2 kids in two years?
Nothing.
but its advisable to space kids..
Where i grew up..Women are somehow ashame when they take in while the child is still very tender.Probably still breastfeeding.maybe because the baby in the womb was not planned for.
On offense sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by Jacketaltrade: 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
2k19 - 2k22 is 3years plus. E.g jul19, jul20, jul21, jul22
Medianna:

Pardone moi, how is that possible!
You father two kids in two years.
Are they twins?
Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by Jacketaltrade: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
How to toast a girl.
get a toast machine, put any girl INSIDE, then Thank me later.
Allison012:
Never had breakfast, don't know what it feels like. because i can't even toast a girl. What a shame thou. Buh will try one day.
Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by Medianna(f): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
2k19 - 2k22 is 3years plus. E.g jul19, jul20, jul21, jul22
Analysist!!
You won't add 19' to the calcation.cuz she has to be pregnant for months
Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by Psych412(f): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
I was the one who served the breakfast... well microwaved and served with a chilled beer and also a statement from the police given to him not to ever disturb or come a 1000 miles near me (a cultist giving me and people around me threat all about)

1 Like

Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by Jacketaltrade: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
I know and actually did it, that's why i started from july instead of jan.
Medianna:

Analysist!!
You won't add 19' to the calcation.cuz she has to be pregnant for months
Re: Share Your Breakfast Story. by Medianna(f): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
I know and actually did it, that's why i started from july instead of jan.
I thought the july was for the wedding.
Cuz even if it was july 19' she put to birth she must have being pregnant since 18'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Happy Married Life": Old Woman In Walking Stick Gets Wedded To Her Husband / A Shocked House Wife Found A 12ft Long Python Rearing Up In Her Toilet / Becareful Of Ladies That Do Demand for help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.