Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,748 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

Get Free 2 Thousand Naira Before Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Free 2 Thousand Naira Before Morning (324 Views)

Be Fast And Get Free 2 Thousand Naira Before People Wakes Up. / See Nnamdi Kanu Polo That Cost 828 Thousand Naira / My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free 2 Thousand Naira Before Morning by BoardMann: 12:23am On Oct 08, 2022
Good morning guys.
I am doing this at this time to avoid mods removing the topic, you know they don't allow such topics anymore.

So if you need free 2 thousand naira this morning.
Just click on the link below and then register your details.

After then, go to your profile and then complete your real name authentication.
When you are done, wait a little and check your balance, you will be credited with a free 2 thousand naira which you can withdraw into your bank account.

This promotion is from a company called palmpay.

Please note that you must complete your real name authentication.

This is the link below

https://link.palmpay.com/iG8A

Re: Get Free 2 Thousand Naira Before Morning by Graceunlimitedd(m): 12:32am On Oct 08, 2022
BoardMann:
Good morning guys.
I am doing this at this time to avoid mods removing the topic, you know they don't allow such topics anymore.

So if you need free 2 thousand naira this morning.
Just click on the link below and then register your details.

After then, go to your profile and then complete your real name authentication.
When you are done, wait a little and check your balance, you will be credited with a free 2 thousand naira which you can withdraw into your bank account.

This promotion is from a company called palmpay.

Please note that you must complete your real name authentication.

This is the link below

https://link.palmpay.com/iG8A
i input my number but there's get now confirmation link wasn't responding when i Clicked
Re: Get Free 2 Thousand Naira Before Morning by BoardMann: 12:42am On Oct 08, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
i input my number but there's get now confirmation link wasn't responding when i Clicked
Try again it will respond
Re: Get Free 2 Thousand Naira Before Morning by BoardMann: 2:29am On Oct 08, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
Has it worked now?
Re: Get Free 2 Thousand Naira Before Morning by DoveXlover: 3:23am On Oct 08, 2022
Link not sending sms
Re: Get Free 2 Thousand Naira Before Morning by BoardMann: 6:08am On Oct 08, 2022
DoveXlover:
Link not sending sms
Try again now.
It is now working.
Re: Get Free 2 Thousand Naira Before Morning by BoardMann: 6:13am On Oct 08, 2022
People are very stubborn.
The instructions says you must do your real name authentication and yet People are registering without doing their real name authentication.
And later now you will start saying they didn't pay you.
Re: Get Free 2 Thousand Naira Before Morning by Graceunlimitedd(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2022
NeroIsis:
Done
when you are credited you let us know.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa, Mr Macaroni, Others Storm Falz’s Birthday Party (video) / I Can Boldly Say That She's Serving Him The Best Ever Blooowjob / She Enjoys Sucking It Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.