Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,302 members, 7,936,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error (7639 Views)

NIN AGENT: GET Customers Lost Nin Slip Back With Easy Using Their Phone Number / How To Check Your NIN Date Of Birth For Free / How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error by ROYH(m): 7:45pm On Jun 09
Deboraojumrs:
Please how can I rectify my NIN wrong names, is urgent
you'll have to either goto any nimc office near you or an authorized agent dealing with nin modification to help you out. I can do it for you remotely as non appearance modification but it's going to cost you
Re: How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error by marthaghemrs: 8:53am On Aug 26
NIN Corrections and Modifications of wrong Date of Birth ( DoB ) , Change of Names, lpe error, Mistake in Gender, Change of phone number, NIN Suspended, NIN record not found, NIN details not Validate , Validation and any NIN issues for Modifications Assistant .

Re: How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error by Sportsnewsupdat: 10:27am On Aug 26
HOW TO LINK NIN TO MTN, GLO, 9MOBILE AND AIRTEL LINES code?

HOW TO LINK NIN TO MTN, GLO, 9MOBILE AND AIRTEL LINES?

I recently got my number blocked because of they claimed I didn't link my NIN which I did almost 6 months ago. I got the message that my sim has been blocked because I didn't link my NIN so I went to the closest MTN office in my area after waiting for quite some time, they listened to us. 

What I didn't know is that my sim was not actually registered by me but by my younger brother who I begged to help me buy a sim a while ago. Remember all those buy 100 hundred naira sim.  They told me the NIN can't work because the data is not correlating with the one I used to register so I would need to do an affidavit and others.

1 Like

Re: How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error by ROYH(m): 5:36pm On Aug 26
Yes, that's what you'll do
Sportsnewsupdat:
HOW TO LINK NIN TO MTN, GLO, 9MOBILE AND AIRTEL LINES code?

HOW TO LINK NIN TO MTN, GLO, 9MOBILE AND AIRTEL LINES?

I recently got my number blocked because of they claimed I didn't link my NIN which I did almost 6 months ago. I got the message that my sim has been blocked because I didn't link my NIN so I went to the closest MTN office in my area after waiting for quite some time, they listened to us. 

What I didn't know is that my sim was not actually registered by me but by my younger brother who I begged to help me buy a sim a while ago. Remember all those buy 100 hundred naira sim.  They told me the NIN can't work because the data is not correlating with the one I used to register so I would need to do an affidavit and others. 

Re: How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error by Kudducini(m): 11:41pm On Aug 27
I Need to validate my NIN

1 Like

Re: How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error by ROYH(m): 12:04am On Aug 28
Kudducini:
I Need to validate my NIN
contact me via Donsia4u@gmail.com and we'd have a smooth conversation
Re: How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error by Ejiduademola: 9:46am On Aug 31
Thank you @ Dr Paul for your help in correcting my NIN wrong Date of birth and Suspended issue. I have checked on Nimc portal my details reflect successful and Active. I'm grateful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Internet Browsing On Decoder Modem On Hitv, Mytv, Dstv, Strong, Space Decod / Photo: 5 Shocking Mysteries About Raw Gold / How To Download Heavy Files Like Movies On Operamini Using Your Airtel 20gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.