Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,045 members, 7,973,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:27 PM

First To Make Her Take A Flight Is Most Times Stronger Than Her First Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First To Make Her Take A Flight Is Most Times Stronger Than Her First Love (719 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First To Make Her Take A Flight Is Most Times Stronger Than Her First Love by guobe: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2022
A friend of mine was telling me about a girl he dated and when they were dating he was the first person to make her take a flight as he paid for the flight ticket.He said till today the girl still has him as a special place in her heart and that is how it is with most girls as they most of the time disgust their first love but will forever love and cherish the first person to make them take a flight.
Re: First To Make Her Take A Flight Is Most Times Stronger Than Her First Love by SWATMan: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2022
You won't see them here.

1 Like

Re: First To Make Her Take A Flight Is Most Times Stronger Than Her First Love by guobe: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2022
SWATMan:
You won't see them here.
lol girls want to have fun

1 Like

Re: First To Make Her Take A Flight Is Most Times Stronger Than Her First Love by Michelle70(m): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2022
at the end, she will board flight at least 5times a year and she go forget u las las
Re: First To Make Her Take A Flight Is Most Times Stronger Than Her First Love by JASONjnr(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2022
Lol....why women don't easily forget their first love... especially those dudes that gave them their first sexual experience and fun time....

Then, they will move pass that level when they must have experience good dicking and steady yanshing....

Giving her the privilege to board a plane is another ecstasy but will often fade out when something new is introduced to her.

Forget women.... They're all there to suck you....Either sexually or financially...

4 Likes

Re: First To Make Her Take A Flight Is Most Times Stronger Than Her First Love by guobe: 9:22am On Oct 08, 2022
JASONjnr:
Lol....why women don't easily forget their first love... especially those dudes that gave them their first sexual experience and fun time....

Then, they will move pass that level when they must have experience good dicking and steady yanshing....

Giving her the privilege to board a plane is another ecstasy but will often fade out when something new is introduced to her.

Forget women.... They're all there to suck you....Either sexually or financially...
ah for real
Re: First To Make Her Take A Flight Is Most Times Stronger Than Her First Love by Demigod22: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
If you like give a girl your first kidney, she will forget you the moment your neighbor start dicking her. Girls will be fvcking a guy and still be telling you that he is just a friend. Girls will be fvcking a guy and still be telling you that he is not their spec.

Girls cannot remember you for anything good because they are not there to love you but to get what they can from you.

If you really want a girl to remember you for long, just give her belle. When she becomes your baby mama she will remember you.

3 Likes

Re: First To Make Her Take A Flight Is Most Times Stronger Than Her First Love by Nonexisting1: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
A girl I donated blood to while I was even sick, put before everything in this world, shared everything I had later absconded with everything I worked for back then just because an old man promised to take her abroad. That girl you died her death and replaced in a coffin will still treat you bad so don't even bother. Buy her flight tickets to heaven, she will still repay you with evil, trust me.

2 Likes

Re: First To Make Her Take A Flight Is Most Times Stronger Than Her First Love by SPAMBOX7: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
In case anyone is reading cheapest flight ticket is ₦80k now. That's what op is suggesting you guys do to your hoes all in the name of first time. Isn't OP wow? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: First To Make Her Take A Flight Is Most Times Stronger Than Her First Love by guobe: 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
Demigod22:
If you like give a girl your first kidney, she will forget you the moment your neighbor start dicking her. Girls will be fvcking a guy and still be telling you that he is just a friend. Girls will be fvcking a guy and still be telling you that he is not their spec.

Girls cannot remember you for anything good because they are not there to love you but to get what they can from you.

If you really want a girl to remember you for long, just give her belle. When she becomes your baby mama she will remember you.
give am belle ah
Re: First To Make Her Take A Flight Is Most Times Stronger Than Her First Love by guobe: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Demigod22:

don't really think it's all girls
Re: First To Make Her Take A Flight Is Most Times Stronger Than Her First Love by guobe: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
In case anyone is reading cheapest flight ticket is ₦80k now. That's what op is suggesting you guys do to your hoes all in the name of first time. Isn't OP wow? cheesy
quite expensive but guys are still running it
Re: First To Make Her Take A Flight Is Most Times Stronger Than Her First Love by SPAMBOX7: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
guobe:
quite expensive but guys are still running it
If you have the money to throway why not. You can even pack her whole family and book flight for them na. No big deal cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares Wild Viral Of Big Breaasts Lady / 18+: No Cost To Join / Iphone 6s Like New For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.