Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,750 members, 7,875,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

9 Naval Personnel Invade, Brutalise And Abduct Retired Banker - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9 Naval Personnel Invade, Brutalise And Abduct Retired Banker (476 Views)

Three Naval Personnel Dismissed For Stealing Equipment In Warri / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) / Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Naval Personnel Invade, Brutalise And Abduct Retired Banker by DBLOODYCIVILIAN(m): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2022
Hello Nairaland Family,

Permit me the use of this great Forum to publicise the criminal acts committed against me, by 9 rogue naval personnel. I am determined to get justice (despite the risks to my security since they know my house), not just for my sake, but also for the sake of past and future victims.

On Friday 23rd September, around 6pm with prevailing daylight, I was driving to my farm in Idale community of Badagry, to feed my fishes, but a saloon car was obstructing the access road leading to the farm. I had to maneuver around it, and parked to look for the owner.

I was directed to 3 guys drinking by a bar whom I approached, greeted and asked to adjust the position of the car. The owner said that since I was able to get there, then there was no issue. I explained that I had to maneuver around the car to do so. He eventually agreed to move it after finishing his drink.

The bar owner came to me as I headed to my car, and said since I could pass, there was no issue, but I insisted that I shouldn't have to make this maneuver. I got into my car and left.

After concluding in the farm, I was driving out in reverse, when I saw the car still there. I repeated this maneuver around the car, parked, and picked my phone to record this and report to our Oba.

The bar owner came out shouting that "oga Dike, e no reach like this na. Abeg, I no want trouble ooo." She called the guys saying "oga, help us shift the car small, abeg, I no want trouble ooo."

By the time they came, I was through, and entered my car to leave.

Around 8pm in the night, someone knocked on my door.

He immediately grabbed me when I opened the door, while others materialised from hiding and descended on me, slapping, punching, kicking, dragging me away, saying I should be bundled into their car.

There was deliberate effort to be quiet while operating, and my phone was promptly taken.

I told myself I must draw attention to this covert assault and abduction.

I started screaming: "thief!, help!", while resisting.

That's when I noticed there were about 6 men on military camouflage with assault rifles, and 3 others in mufti.

There was no attempt ab-initio to introduce themselves, or inform me that I am being arrested or invited to accompany them to wherever. Just plain premeditated assault and attempt to abduct.

The assault worsened, objects were weaponised for hitting and flogging me (now in the presence of my 81yr old mother who had managed to come out using a walker, following a recent N2.5m knee replacement surgery, and was crying hysterically), and I grabbed a column while still screaming to draw a crowd.

Having drawn a crowd and with their intervention, I submitted myself, was put in handcuffs, placed in the middle of the back seat with 1 camo-uniformed personnel on each side of me, 2 others in mufti seated in front, and driven off to their base close by.

At the Navy's Forward Operating Base after ASCON, in Akarakumo, Badagry, I was interrogated severally, asked to produce my phone, threatened that I won't be released and will be sent to the guard room unless I produced my phone.

I was severally warned that by morning, they will make my arrest official, I will be sent to HQ in Lagos as a terrorist, with terrorism-related charges.

On 2 occasions, members of my community came to the base to try and resolve the matter.

Eventually, a high-ranking officer came over, asked me to introduce myself and explain what happened.
When I finished, he asked that I should be released.

The car owner who was called Victor, mildly argued against this, saying that I had said I will put them on social media.

However, the ranking officer insisted that I should be released and then told me to go.

I did not insult, assault, nor commit any national-security-threatening offence to justify this attack, aside from using my phone to take a video of a car obstructing access to a road.

I am asking for help to enable me get justice, as my life is in danger following threats by Victor Fali Amin (a commissioned naval officer), and his gang.

The Naval Authorities should punish these rogue officers who are a disgrace to the Naval Uniform and it's noble traditions, and hand them over to the Police to face criminal charges for my home invasion, illegal and covert premeditated malicious assault, grevious bodily harm inflicted on me, armed and forceful dispossession of property, and resultant worsening of my 81yr old mother's condition.

Victor Fali Amin and his 8 accomplices should be held squarely responsible, if anything happens to me and my family, especially because of my resolve to get justice.

Nlfpmod
Seun
Dominique
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: 9 Naval Personnel Invade, Brutalise And Abduct Retired Banker by JASONjnr(m): 9:53am On Oct 08, 2022
This is unfair...

1 Like

Re: 9 Naval Personnel Invade, Brutalise And Abduct Retired Banker by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2022
So bad

1 Like

Re: 9 Naval Personnel Invade, Brutalise And Abduct Retired Banker by DBLOODYCIVILIAN(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2022
More pictures:

1. Crime scene showing concrete column I held onto to avoid being secretly abducted until I drew a crowd.

2. Water hose, wooden broomstick pole, etc weaponised for the assault on me

Nlfpmod
Seun
Dominique
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: 9 Naval Personnel Invade, Brutalise And Abduct Retired Banker by LeoDeKing: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2022
I can't dispute the brutality, based on some pictural evidence.

But the narration of what led to this brutality ain't adding up.

After you have maneuvered and the bar owner even called them to shift the car, you entered your car and drove off, only for 3 guys to come to your house knocking at 8pm.

Anyway, you can push for justice but note this your story is not what the navy ogas will apply in punishing the navy personnel. At least they will also narrate their version of the story, which I'm pretty sure will be different from yours.
Re: 9 Naval Personnel Invade, Brutalise And Abduct Retired Banker by DBLOODYCIVILIAN(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2022
Story was published in The Punch Newspapers of Wednesday, October 5, on pages 4 and 5.

https://punchng.com/naval-ratings-brutalise-lagos-farmer-for-filming-vehicle/?amp

Also reported on Sahara Reporters of October 5

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1577569971563270144?t=V3GVyOuDvNPYmcgKeSp2sg&s=08

Fams, please help broadcast this on all platforms to put maximum pressure on the Naval Authorities to punish these rogues who have brought shame to the service.

Nlfpmod
Seun
Dominique
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: 9 Naval Personnel Invade, Brutalise And Abduct Retired Banker by DBLOODYCIVILIAN(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2022
These shameless goons are not the usual "unknown soldier".

The master mind that led the squad to my home is a commissioned officer by name Victor Fali Amin (picture attached).

He will provide the 6 personnel on military camouflage with assault rifles, and 2 others on mufti that he mobilised for this criminality, if the Naval Authorities are serious about doing the needful.

Naval officer Victor and his 8 goons should be held squarely accountable if anything happens to me and my family especially because of my resolve to get justice.

Nlfpmod
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: 9 Naval Personnel Invade, Brutalise And Abduct Retired Banker by chatinent: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2022
I wish you captured their faces. They should have been losing theirs jobs any sooner.

1 Like

Re: 9 Naval Personnel Invade, Brutalise And Abduct Retired Banker by VeryWickedGoat: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2022
Was it the beating that reshaped your leg like that or were you born that way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Naval Personnel Invade, Brutalise And Abduct Retired Banker by realstars: 10:24am On Oct 08, 2022
When nyanger was sleeping, trouble was bussy to wake it up.
Re: 9 Naval Personnel Invade, Brutalise And Abduct Retired Banker by DBLOODYCIVILIAN(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2022
chatinent:
I wish you captured their faces. They should have been losing theirs jobs any sooner.

Pix attached
Re: 9 Naval Personnel Invade, Brutalise And Abduct Retired Banker by GamalNasser: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I can't dispute the brutality, based on some pictural evidence.

But the narration of what led to this brutality ain't adding up.

After you have maneuvered and the bar owner even called them to shift the car, you entered your car and drove off, only for 3 guys to come to your house knocking at 8pm.

Anyway, you can push for justice but note this your story is not what the navy ogas will apply in punishing the navy personnel. At least they will also narrate their version of the story, which I'm pretty sure will be different from yours.

Can't you see they all had been drinking and drinking impairs proper judgement

(1) (Reply)

World Cup Final Turns Bloody As Fight Erupts In Pitch Between Argentina And / Bomb Blast In Nasarawa, Kills 40 Persons / Teacher Gets Life Imprisonment For Defiling Student With Special Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.