Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,286 members, 7,928,932 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:25 AM

Warning!!!don't Venture Into The Crpto Space Without Doing This. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Warning!!!don't Venture Into The Crpto Space Without Doing This. (206 Views)

Warning!!!don't Venture Into The Crpto Space Without Doing This. / Warning! Don't Do Poultry Biz In TRIAL & ERROR - Get FREE Practical Training... / Have You Lost Your Money Trading Forex, Crpto-currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning!!!don't Venture Into The Crpto Space Without Doing This. by Jefferywrite101(m): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2022
WARNING!! DON'T VENTURE INTO THE CRYPTO SPACE WITHOUT DOING THIS.

If you want to enter into the crypto space without doing what I will show you in this piece then get ready to suffer!!

When I first entered the crypto space I got scammed, I loosed money worth 40M, I suffered greatly, the money I lost was borrowed, and my name was rubbed off on the ground as a minister of God that I am, I even thought of suicide(Hehehe), but thanks be to God a thought came to my mind to follow what the big boys are doing, not what everybody is doing, and the problem is that they don't say what they are doing. When I started investing my time, service, and money into my relationship with them then they began to open up to me. Then I began to see the foolishness most crypto traders make in this crypto space and then in one year I paid my N40M debt with crypto.

This is why I opened the salvation crypto community and guess what to join is free, where I will be dropping some crypto contents of great value in this group. I have helped 10,000 people both home and abroad to make it big in this crypto space and I guarantee you this is the best decision you have ever made.

I can't accommodate every body. This offer is limited.

Join the salvation crypto community now!!!

P.S. FOLLOW WHO SABI ROAD.
Click the link in the comment below to join this amazing community.

Re: Warning!!!don't Venture Into The Crpto Space Without Doing This. by general111(m): 10:32am On Oct 08, 2022
I cant find rhe link
Re: Warning!!!don't Venture Into The Crpto Space Without Doing This. by feranmi143: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2022
Yo fish, if i am able to pay 40m dept with the profit i got from investment shit, ain't gonna say fvck about it to my friend nor a public forum.
Re: Warning!!!don't Venture Into The Crpto Space Without Doing This. by Oritsking: 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
This a cool eye opener most especially because it's crypto currency knowledge and everything or anything can be achieved through knowledge.

I love this and I such will go for it and also share my own story too one day.

Thank you for this post.

(1) (Reply)

Go Where The $dollar Is / If Crypto Is Decentralized, Why Are Centralized Exchanges Used For Trading? / 5 Ways To Earn Unlimited Commissions On Wildcash With No Investment In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.