Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,107 members, 7,967,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:09 PM

Was Tinubu Paid By The APC All These While That He Was The APC Party Leader? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Tinubu Paid By The APC All These While That He Was The APC Party Leader? (170 Views)

PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly / @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. / Adams Oshiomhole: Once You Join APC, All Your Sins Are Forgiven - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Tinubu Paid By The APC All These While That He Was The APC Party Leader? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2022
I just say make I ask.

Those that have seen the APC’s yearly income-and-expenditures books....
Please I want you guys to confirm and get back to us.....
Were there any payments that were made to Tinubu from the funds of the Party, starting from 2015 up till 2021??

(PLEASE.... IF THE A.P.C HAD NOT BEEN PUBLISHING AND RELEASING SUCH INCOME-AND-EXPENDITURES BOOKS FOR THE CONSUMPTION OF THE A.P.C PARTY-MEMBERS,, PLEASE YOU GUYS SHOULD ALSO LET US KNOW TOO..)
Re: Was Tinubu Paid By The APC All These While That He Was The APC Party Leader? by JaneGray(f): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2022
On point.
Re: Was Tinubu Paid By The APC All These While That He Was The APC Party Leader? by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 08, 2022
Who knows cheesy
Re: Was Tinubu Paid By The APC All These While That He Was The APC Party Leader? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2022
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod

(1) (Reply)

Osun Tribunal Concludes Pre-hearing, Commences Hearing October 26 / Ukraine And Russia Work To Gain Advantage In Annexed Regions / Buhari, Kenyatta Present At Ministerial Performance Review Retreat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.