Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,435 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

Breaking: Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Inaugurates Edo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Inaugurates Edo State (1237 Views)

Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Inaugurates Delta State / Breaking: Olu Of Warri Received Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben / 2023: Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Inaugurates Reuben Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Inaugurates Edo State by Healthquest: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
RZArecta:
I don't expect you to agree to anything since you're a lost soul already. A simple internet search can help you with the property trail, anything I've said against Tinubu is self verifiable but it's your choice to do what suits you. Nigeria survived Buhari and if unfortunately, Tinubu becomes president tomorrow, we'll survive him too until the people decide to have sense
nothing is self verifiable stop taking the gullible lies.

Is there any court of jurisdiction that sentence him?.

His opponent plants dem and we been know since time immemorial

TINUBU is an Achiever , the BEST GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA OF ALL TIME.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Inaugurates Edo State by RZArecta(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Healthquest:
nothing is self verifiable stop taking the gullible lies.

Is there any court of jurisdiction that sentence him?.

His opponent plants dem and we been know since time immemorial

TINUBU is an Achiever , the BEST GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA OF ALL TIME.

you're a lost cause like I said earlier. One last response. Let's forget about other states, Tinubu can NEVER Marwa or Fashola's shoes in governance, he's not even up to Ambode. Wallow in your sty and have a lovely weekend cool
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Inaugurates Edo State by Healthquest: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
RZArecta:
you're a lost cause like I said earlier. One last response. Let's forget about other states, Tinubu can NEVER Marwa or Fashola's shoes in governance, he's not even up to Ambode. Wallow in your sty and have a lovely weekend cool
this because u r pain.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Inaugurates Edo State by Godoverevery: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
RZArecta:
continue being a slave to someone who's daughters in their early 20's bought houses worth over $4 million with no known source of income. The joke is on you, you'll be conscripted into the army and fed agbado and cassava everyday while they'll enjoy for the rest of their lives. Continue being a sycophant because of politics instead of seeking equity so you can make it big too if not for you but at least those around you to stop seeking handouts. Wickedness on steroids cool

How much found in Peter obi daughter offshore accounts??

I hate when people like you try to paint one politician saint and another evil......they are all the same for christ sake.

Non of obi children are in nigeria.....they all schooling and living abroad.

So what are you talking about.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Inaugurates Edo State by RZArecta(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Godoverevery:

How much found in Peter obi daughter offshore accounts??

I hate when people like you try to paint one politician saint and another evil......they are all the same for christ sake.

Non of obi children are in nigeria.....they all schooling and living abroad.

So what are you talking about.
lol grin wetin concern me and Obi ? His children are adults making their own pay and I don't think any of them forked out $2.5m cash to pay for a house at the age of 25, even your daddy didn't do it
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Inaugurates Edo State by Godoverevery: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
RZArecta:
lol grin wetin concern me and Obi ? His children are adults making their own pay and I don't think any of them forked out $2.5m cash to pay for a house at the age of 25, even your daddy didn't do it

So tinubu children are infants who aren't making their own pay??

I understand......it very easy the see bias
When convo with someone from that region.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Inaugurates Edo State by adekolaelect(m): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Make una chop his money and clean mouth.
Nothing do una. He can continue to hire old people all around. When election comes, he will realize that stealing public fund is evil.

Nobody is happy in the pictures. Just waiting for the share of the loot.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mumu comment as usual .crying like baby Birds but pretending as if he is himself .BAT has landed in Igbo land ....can you tell me any state where obi get political coordinator?

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Inaugurates Edo State by Indispensable85(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
This Reuben Wilson is an asset. By the way there's no deputy oba. The oba has no deputy. The iyase is the prime minister why the esogban is the odionwere of the kingdom.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Inaugurates Edo State by RZArecta(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Godoverevery:

So tinubu children are infants who aren't making their own pay??

I understand......it very easy the see bias
When convo with someone from that region.
agbadorians no wise I swear undecided which work did those girls do at the age of 22 and 25 that enabled them buy houses of $2.4 million and $2.1 million ? No stress me abeg, your mumu is annoying like Spiff's own
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Inaugurates Edo State by afroedo: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
nothing like the Deputy Oba of Benin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Whatsapp Group - Picture / Sen. Ovie Omo-Agege At Burutu LGA Delta State / The Place Of Northern Christians In National & Northern Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.