Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,952 members, 7,976,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:21 AM

Economic Growth Indices For Developing Countries (lagos Vs Anambra) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Growth Indices For Developing Countries (lagos Vs Anambra) (472 Views)

Lagos State Water Corporation Office Vs Anambra Water Corporation Office Picture / Oshodi Bus Station Vs Anambra International Airport Terminal Building -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Economic Growth Indices For Developing Countries (lagos Vs Anambra) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
I am still confirming these information at the moment.

But let me drop some important information first.

The indicators of economic development are:

Growth rate of National Income:
That is, a measure of the Gross Income of the State.

Per Capita Income (PCI):
Average income of the people living within the State.

Per Capita Consumption (PCC):
Measure of the consumption of goods and services be the people living within the state.

Physical Quality Life Index (PQLI):
Measure of Life Expectancy, Mortality Rates, and Standard of Living

Human Development Index (HDI):
Measure of Education, Enlightenment.

Industrial progress:
Measure of the number of Industries in the state.

Capital formation:
Measure of basic public amenities such as transport, irrigation, roads, electricity, technology etc.

Now, let's keep the figures coming.

Re: Economic Growth Indices For Developing Countries (lagos Vs Anambra) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
I am yet to finish comparing these values with the ones obtainable from the NBS Official Website
Re: Economic Growth Indices For Developing Countries (lagos Vs Anambra) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Per Capita Income (PCI):

Measure of the consumption of goods and services be the people living within the state.

Measure of Life Expectancy, Mortality Rates

Measure of Education, Enlightenment, and Standard of Living

Industrial progress:

Capital formation:
Measure of basic public amenities such as transport, irrigation, roads, electricity, technology etc.

Hmmmmmm
Re: Economic Growth Indices For Developing Countries (lagos Vs Anambra) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Hmmmmmm
Na True shaa.
The ones I checked are true
Re: Economic Growth Indices For Developing Countries (lagos Vs Anambra) by JaneGray(f): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
You are accurate, confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: Economic Growth Indices For Developing Countries (lagos Vs Anambra) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
PETER OBI IS COMING.
Re: Economic Growth Indices For Developing Countries (lagos Vs Anambra) by Adblg0610: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
Assuming without conceding, that these statistics are correct, why then are you all rushing down to Lagos as a matter of life and death ?
If all the indices are correct, why is Anambra not rated above Lagos state, as the fifth largest economy in Africa?
Why is Peter Obi’s permanent home address is Lagos and not in Anambra state?
Why is the majority of Ndigbo’s investments are in Lagos and not based in the South east ?
The answer to these questions is that Lagos is your own America, when Lagos sneezes , all of you will catch cold.
LAGOS OF JAGABAN IS WHERE EVERYTHING DEY SHELE.

1 Like

Re: Economic Growth Indices For Developing Countries (lagos Vs Anambra) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
Adblg0610:
Assuming without conceding, that these statistics are correct, why then are you all rushing down to Lagos as a matter of life and death ?
If all the indices are correct, why is Anambra not rated above Lagos state, as the fifth largest economy in Africa?
Why is Peter Obi’s permanent home address is Lagos and not in Anambra state?
Why is the majority of Ndigbo’s investments are in Lagos and not based in the South east ?
The answer to these questions is that Lagos is your own America, when Lagos sneezes , all of you will catch cold.
LAGOS OF JAGABAN IS WHERE EVERYTHING DEY SHELE.

Take Statistics of the people in Lagos that are not originally from Lagos State.

Do the same for all the states in Nigeria.

You will find out that “Anambra” People in particular are in good numbers in the other states.

Do you know why??

I WILL TELL YOU WHY..

In the pre-colonial era, Anambra People had been long distance traders.
They use leg to travel to Idah (Kogi State), to Kafanchan, to Utonkom, to Aba-ngwa, buy goods from these people,, and then come back to sell in Onitsha, And come home to settle their family., and rest for some months, before setting out again.

Some times, this trade-journey can take up to three years, or more.. (just one Business trip).

Compare them and the present Anambra Businessmen.

They can go anywhere for Business.
But they will definitely start heading home after some few years.

In Summary,, Anambra men are not in Lagos for Politics, Or for Tinubu, Or to be looking at beautiful buildings, Or whatever nonsense reasons you are about to cook up next..
They are in Lagos Because that's the only place where their imports are touching the ground for them to carry and go back to Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Economic Growth Indices For Developing Countries (lagos Vs Anambra) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Na True shaa.
The ones I checked are true

Based on this statistics, obi out performed Tinubu and Fashola

1 Like

Re: Economic Growth Indices For Developing Countries (lagos Vs Anambra) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
Adblg0610:
The answer to these questions is that Lagos is your own America.....
And The Jagaba prefers running away from the “America” he created, to another better place??

Let there be other better maritime ports in Nigeria, and let's see if you can be talking this nonsense after Just One Year.
Re: Economic Growth Indices For Developing Countries (lagos Vs Anambra) by JoeNL22(m): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Per Capita Income (PCI):

Measure of Life Expectancy, Mortality Rates, and Standard of Living

Measure of Education, Enlightenment.

Industrial progress:

Capital formation:

Nigeria must be great again

1 Like

Re: Economic Growth Indices For Developing Countries (lagos Vs Anambra) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Take Statistics of the people in Lagos that are not originally from Lagos State.

You will find out that “Anambra” People in particular are in good numbers in the other states.

Do you know why??

I WILL TELL YOU WHY..

They use leg to travel to Idah (Kogi State), to Kafanchan, to Utonkom, to Aba-ngwa, and then come back to sell in Onitsha, And come home to settle their family., and rest for some months, before setting out again.

Some times, this trade-journey can take up to three years, or more.. (just one Business trip).

In Summary,, they are not there for Politics, Or Tinubu, Or whatever..
They are in Lagos Because that's where the imports are touching the ground for them to carry and go back to Onitsha.

Sure thing

Igbo people especially Anambra don't believe in sitting at home to hustle, they believe in going to a place where something is needed,provide that thing and start cashing out, if that place is crowded with people selling similar thing, he re-strategise or leave there for another..

Now seeing that he has balanced well in that place,what he does next is to bring his brother or someone as a salesman or nwa-boy, that one serves and gets settled, the boy gets established and he in turn brings someone

I served my boss in lagos,and After that,I brought my bro to where I am

That's how it has been since igbo people came into existence.. onye jebe,okporo nwanne ya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Growth Indices For Developing Countries (lagos Vs Anambra) by Sonyboom765: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Do you know how many more lies you need to tell to back up this lies you posted.

Bro na to lie till you die o. What website did you get it from. Let Nigerians do the verifying themselves. We are all aware of how ipob create fake website to promote your lies

BluntCrazeMan:

Do you know why??

I WILL TELL YOU WHY..

They use leg to travel to Idah (Kogi State), to Kafanchan, to Utonkom, to Aba-ngwa, buy goods from these people,, and then come back to sell in Onitsha, And come home to settle their family., and rest for some months, before setting out again.

In Summary,, Anambra men are not in Lagos for Politics, Or for Tinubu, Or to be looking at beautiful buildings, Or whatever nonsense reasons you are about to cook up next..
They are in Lagos Because that's the only place where their imports are touching the ground for them to carry and go back to Onitsha.
Re: Economic Growth Indices For Developing Countries (lagos Vs Anambra) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Do you know how many more lies you need to tell to back up this lies you posted.

Bro na to lie till you die o. What website did you get it from. Let Nigerians do the verifying themselves. We are all aware of how ipob create fake website to promote your lies

LET NIGERIANS DO THE VERIFYING THEMSELVES..

THANKS

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Nigerians / Fasoranti’s Endorsement Of Tinubu Nullifies Adebanjo’s Obi Choice –Afenifere / Arise TV Meeting: See What Peter Obi Said About Diversification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.