Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

Room Crane Needed200kg Maximum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Room Crane Needed200kg Maximum (574 Views)

What Is The Maximum Amount You Are Willing To Spend On A Wedding? / Guys Whats The Maximum Amount Of Dowry You Can Pay? And What Is The Most Outrageous Dowry You've See / Whats The Maximum You Can Spend On Your Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Room Crane Needed200kg Maximum by chidikus: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2011
its a season of harvest in my family as all the ladies are set to put to bed but there is a major problem,my elder brothers wife is so big and heavy that she hardly walks past the staircase and we r contemplating of lookiing fo an overhead crane to haul her down thru the corridor downstairs,my broda is confused cos evn two guys can lift her up,so i ask guys any family with a simillar problem,cos d days is just twoo weeks up.

thou last option is looking for a qualified maternity house wife to come to the house ,guys any family with simillar probs contact pls

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Engagement Rings From As Low As #150,000 / Getting Married? / Arresting Depression And Dizziness In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.