Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,297 members, 7,881,094 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:19 PM

Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido (33853 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Former Emir Of Kano Sanusi Vs Muhammad Sani Abdullahi (Video) / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by casualobserver: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
phorget:

Influence that doesn't translate to good standard of living...
Come to Sagamu you'll see them abokis moving to Lagos in their hundreds.

Guy stick to the issues. The reason you people always lose is you lose focus and start getting emotional! You have to get to power to implement your “great” policies. You get to power by winning elections, you win elections by having influence on voters! End of story!!!!

The world is full of great visionaries who never won elections and never changed the course of their societies and bad leaders who know how to win elections and ruined their societies.

Awolowo is recognized by all as the greatest visionary to ever come out of Nigeria but he is hardly known internationally and did not change the path of his country because he did not know how to win elections outside his base!! That’s the only reason Mandela is more recognized internationally simply for staying in a comfortable prison than Awo despite his transformation of western Nigeria!!! The whole World knows Mandela but no one outside Nigeria knows Awo despite all his achievements. Obi needs to decide if he wants to be the man on everyone’s lips for 5 months or the man who wrote his name in history. If he wants to be remembered by history it’s not hobnobbing in Harvard or Oxford or Sanusi that will put him in the history books as President of Nigeria!!!!

Moral of the story. It’s not about how good you are but if you can win the election!! It’s all about winning……. History will not remmember how clean Peter Obi is,, history will not remmember him if he cannot win the election. Does anyone remmember the people who contested against Shagari or MKO? No!!! History only remembers/honour the guy who made it into office!!!!

Cavorting with a man who has no political followership and who is banned from Kano May look good as a photo op but he is not the one that will get you votes in Kano of Ganduje, Kwakwanso and the other fellow whose name I forget!!!! That’s emotional thinking not strategic thinking.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by Olojuobinrin(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
ncoolsome:

Tinubu's Lagos??bcuz na him papa buy cement and sand wey dem take build am
Nah your papa do am
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by RomanGreen: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
I still can't fathom why Sanusi jettisoned his illustrious corporate career to end up as an emir. Sanusi is too intelligent to be confined to the dictates of tradition. He would have made a fine VP to Obi.

Today Sanusi is almost irrelevant coz he betrayed a govt he was a part coz of tribal politics, Ganduje ended up serving him a taste of his own medicine. This life sef
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by Theoarhics: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
This is not Nigeria for sure
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by broadman20: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Two failure, Ganduje remove him as a king and he can’t enter the state till today…

Ganduje that is waiting for EFFC call?

You people think that Buhari will be president forever.

Let's see who will laugh last.......
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by ufotunang: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
Why do Lamido Sanusi dress like this
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by rummmy: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
Okealaaye:
Peter Obi Meets with a Fulani Cow would have been a more acceptable heading to Biafrans. Maybe this event will teach them that politics is not done in isolation, who knows? No group, no matter their claim of consanguinity to a foreign power like Israel can go it alone in Nigeria. That's the reason a bridge builder like Asiwaju Bola Emeka Tinubu-Chukwudi has so much nationwide acceptance. It's the same reason Atiku's name is on everyone's lips and MKO Abiola's before him. No upstart can upstage this natural trajectory to acquiring political power. He must first learn at the feet of the Masters or all his exertions shall end in tears and his major backers, albeit denizens of the Internet, will have to wail for EIGHT more years of solitude and inconvenience.
I join 90% of sane Nigerians to say no to drug abuse..... grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by ufuosman(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Confirm
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by phorget(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
casualobserver:

Guy stick to the issues. The reason you people always lose is you lose focus and start getting emotional! You have to get to power to implement your “great” policies. You get to power by winning elections, you win elections by having influence on voters! End of story!!!!

The world is full of great visionaries who never won elections and never changed the course of their societies and bad leaders who know how to win elections and ruined their societies.

Awolowo is recognized by all as the greatest visionary to ever come out of Nigeria but he is hardly known internationally and did not change the path of his country because he did not know how to win elections outside his base!! That’s the only reason Mandela is more recognized internationally simply for staying in a comfortable prison than Awo despite his transformation of western Nigeria!!! The whole World knows Mandela but no one outside Nigeria knows Awo despite all his achievements. Obi needs to decide if he wants to be the man on everyone’s lips for 5 months or the man who wrote his name in history. If he wants to be remembered by history it’s not hobnobbing in Harvard or Oxford or Sanusi that will put him in the history books as President of Nigeria!!!!

Moral of the story. It’s not about how good you are but if you can win the election!! It’s all about winning……. History will not remmember how clean Peter Obi is,, history will not remmember him if he cannot win the election. Does anyone remmember the people who contested against Shagari or MKO? No!!! History only remembers/honour the guy who made it into office!!!!

Cavorting with a man who has no political followership and who is banned from Kano May look good as a photo op but he is not the one that will get you votes in Kano of Ganduje, Kwakwanso and the other fellow whose name I forget!!!! That’s emotional thinking not strategic thinking.

I would rather think emotionally if that would make me a better man than think strategically so as to be know worldwide.
If election is all about winning at every cost then I don't think it's worth it.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by Jackbaur88: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Two failure, Ganduje remove him as a king and he can’t enter the state till today…
Bros if you enjoyed just weeks of what these people have had access to in life, you won't be here ranting
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by jaxxy(m): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay Chinedu and Okafor.

Both of you can now go search for another Tinubu thread and resume the insult on Tinubu with more photoshopped pictures. grin

We are not the ones who said tinubu or his handlers should post old pictures loke they are new to decieve smart Nigerians, he probably thought Nigerians are like his illiterate agberos and touts who jump up at the sight of stupid pictures, imagine reading January newspaper in October and urchins said he's doing paper reviews. undecided

I just weak for their level of zombism.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by Shikini: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
Great
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by newnigerdelta1: 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
FactBoyz:
Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir of Kano HRH Lamido Sanusi in USA.

He shared the photos on his Twitter page writing,

"I met with my dear friend and brother, HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. We spent time exchanging views on matters pertaining to national interest, nation-building and broad concept of diversity, education, social

inclusion, the economy, consumption and production patterns"

Same old politicians you begging about to be your godfather,shame obi
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by Mrkindness: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Shey the Sanusi wey Ganduje chased away that’s seeking asylum in Tinubu Lagos ?
who give Tinubu Lagos mallam, you this ethics local champions
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by adejobi34h: 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
Baba Obi just dey everywhere Baba Obi just dey everywhere ...
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Here, Sanusi is like; I know you are lying as usual, but continue. grin grin

So buhari is the truth? Ozwor!
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by casualobserver: 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
phorget:

I would rather think emotionally if that would make me a better man than think strategically so as to be know worldwide.
If election is all about winning at every cost then I don't think it's worth it.

I know this because it is obvious from their actions that Obi and his Obidients are more interested in making noise and catching cruise than winning the election.

The actions of Obi and his supporters are that of people seeking attention and adoration not people serious about getting to Aso rock!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by Juanmike(m): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
And Future Obi?
No
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by g4gerald: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
inoki247:
lol the different man still consulting the corrupt people we talk say dey destroy our future....

Wetin diz man dey du different from the other candidates....

Your focus ar suppose to be on the masses not the elite that move the country to this stage...
U obviously don't know anytin about politics, I can bet my life now dat have never contested for anytin b4, not even class rep, because if u have done u'll know dat u need everybody in dis game
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by dyera(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Why are you wicked like this na? LoL

I can't stop laughing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by SaturnNick(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sanusi, a man I respect to very high esteem

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
Toluwanise247:
at least they are more popular and richer than your entire generation joined together.. even ur papa no reach their sandals
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by fridayking(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
inoki247:
lol the different man still consulting the corrupt people we talk say dey destroy our future....

Wetin diz man dey du different from the other candidates....

Your focus ar suppose to be on the masses not the elite that move the country to this stage...

Just type anything that comes from your head... Hmmmm

If Sanusi was corrupt as you claim he will still remain the Empire of Kano.. it was his sincerity that cost him his kingship... And thank God Tinubu and Lagos State Governor then welcome him...

This is one reason I respect Asewajo even if I don't support is candidacy because of his Choice of Vice and Muslim Muslim tickets....

It my opinion...
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by ridbell01(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
JaneGray:

Reality in Prophecies cool
ok
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by fridayking(m): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
SaturnNick:
Sanusi, a man I respect to very high esteem

This are the kind of people the north are supposed to put in power... But the corrupt once will not allow them...

Just like what we have in the south...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by fridayking(m): 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
casualobserver:

I know this because it is obvious from their actions that Obi and his Obidients are more interested in making noise and catching cruise than winning the election.

The actions of Obi and his supporters are that of people seeking attention and adoration not people serious about getting to Aso rock!!!

Attention must time result to greater number...
Even your APC is playing the same game...

That what we call political marketing...
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by plaindealer: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
2 Naija boys wey japa go foreign...

Pandora the accidental tourist.

What a loser.. grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by DWickedLandLord: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
PO must've played football quite well.
It's in the legs. You can't miss it

CKC vs DMGS
Legendary games that turned boys to local superstars .

Those Games used to shut down Onitsha
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by DWickedLandLord: 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
The front page looks like some people are really starting to panic
Obi this Obi that

It's no longer he'll get 500k votes max
He won't win more than 3 lga's
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by Proudlyomonna: 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:

grin grin No Sanusi was like,this man where you dey since,just carry all this brilliant ideas go hide with that rubbish pdp wey you been dey before grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by Quintopia: 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
jlinkd78:
Okwute

lol wink
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:10am On Oct 09, 2022
The rock himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Celebrates Mike Adenuga, The Bull At 70 / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area / Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.