Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,584 members, 7,921,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:15 PM

No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback (19846 Views)

Is Peter Obi’s Land Among 168 Plots Revoked By FCTA? Fact Check By Apendixx Mag / Is The Conversation Of Peter Obi & Oyedepo A Deepfake? Fact-Check By FIJ / Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by Bigchristo: 4:30am On Oct 09, 2022
Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by Diligence: 4:52am On Oct 09, 2022
Shey Igbos never sacrifice enough for every region?

Igbos voted massively for MKO Abiola!
Igbos voted massively for Obasanjo who ruled for 8 years
Igbos voted massively for Yar Adua
Igbos voted massively for Jonathan
Igbos gave fair votes for Buhari.

Mostly, they chose other candidates against their own (Ojukwu, & co)

Igbos voted based on convictions; they're Republicans. If Buhari contests 100 times, Igbos won't vote him because they are not convinced that he can perform without biases/prejudices. Buhari never improved himself and his precedents of being an bigot, nepotist You're damn right that Buhari has proven Igbos right over & over again!

If Tinubu had backed down and supported Osinbajo or Fashola, I tell you Igbos would be supporting them, but Tinubu chose rather to be selfish and on top of injury, he added salt by choosing a Muslim-Muslim ticket. Habbah!

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
VoteWisely
LabourPartyMovingForward
DignityOfLabour

1 Like

Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by DeOTR: 5:14am On Oct 09, 2022
mabea:
Proof?
He Obi, actually made that statement. If you're not aware, then you should not be here discussing politics.
Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 09, 2022
yomi961:
Victor banjo fought gallantly for the biafra,he was betrayed by biafra Gov,he led the highest counter attacked so far recorded during the biafra war,he was the main force,the commander of operation torch �,after helping biafra captured the whole of the Midwest region that consist the south south today,he was framed up by biafra outlying to over throw ojukwu, transported to enugu & executed by the biafrans,on the 19 September 1967 few days after his arrest by the people he is fighting for,benin city was retaken by nigeria troops which saw ojukwu regrets his execution. Igbos will always betray yorubas, vote wisely

Oga stop being mischievous and stupid. Igbos or Biafra didn't betray Banjo he was given an order to advance beyond Orebto sustain the gain the Biafran had and push for Lagos to dislodge Gowon because the initial move had put FG in disarray. His halting of the advance against order made Muritala to regroup and push Biafrans back and the lost the advantage, he was courtmartialed because of that mistake and evidence came showing that himself and Ifeajuna were plotting to remove him and negotiate with GOwon. Also in your mischief you didn't say that Bajo was executed with three other igbos by Ojukwu, but because you want to make it tribal to bash igbos you cleverly hid that fact.
Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by DeOTR: 5:21am On Oct 09, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

If peter obi wins, make ya mama and some of your loved ones die abi??
And what should happen to you and your family if Obi fails to win? The same fate you wished him?
I don't know why you people behave like goat.
Someone made a statement you didn't agree with, he didn't mentioned or quote you, but you went ahead to wish him and members of his family dead.
On to what exactly? Because of f**king politicians who, at the end of the day, will not add any value to your life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by Obidient4life2: 5:25am On Oct 09, 2022
omenka:
Zombiedients probably think everyone is as foolish as they are. I guess they thought no one would bother to open the link itself to confirm when the publication was made.
Opara iberibe show us link of Obi calling APC a Yoruba party. Shameless political jobbers! Oya run to your foolish oga THE CHIEF NAIRALAND URCHIN and cry.

1 Like

Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by chichima67791: 6:19am On Oct 09, 2022
YesYes...
Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by GardenOfGod(m): 6:31am On Oct 09, 2022
omenka:
Zombiedients probably think everyone is as foolish as they are. I guess they thought no one would bother to open the link itself to confirm when the publication was made.
The jokes is on you!
You that opened the link, I thought it would confirm that His Excellency Mr Peter Obi actually made the statement. Nonsense heroin druglord supporters aways sounding stupid.

1 Like

Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by Awoleesu(m): 6:33am On Oct 09, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Peter Obi will never make such statement , I trust him
That Seyi Makinde'x physique is a toast anyday!

The guy's arguably the fittest politician (physique-wise) at the moment... grin
Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by Belleful: 6:48am On Oct 09, 2022
Amateur investigation. You search for the word, but couldn't find it, you now go ahead to ask his spokesman if he said so. Do u expect the spokesman to agree he said it before?
Peter obi said it during his campaign for governor. He was mocking Ngige who was in ACN.
@cable, go and redo ur investigation again.
Or go and verify.
Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by Goziedonatus5(m): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2022
No need for all this fact checking...even a fool knows that Obi cannot make such statements. His detractors can say whatever they like, that won't stop me from voting for him. Even if they like let them accuse him of sleeping with Atiku and Tinubu's wives,I will still vote for him.

And for the record, Tinubu is the most bigoted among all the contestants but people are not paying attention to that
Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by Caseless: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2022
The comment was made in 2011 when Ngige and Dora contested for the Anambra north senatorial seat. You know the election went into rerun and itvwas at this point he was alleged to have made such comments. It was the ACN he was referring to, not APC.
Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by Igbojew: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2022
AmehTsaev:
Since it's the game of tribalism Yaribaas want to play during this election, we will show them that we are the kings of that game as well. There's no level of spurious and ridiculous lies these animals haven't cooked up against Obi just to demarket him now that the once structure-less man is now the most talked about aspirant, why not challenge the man's competence with intelligent arguments like sane people do, instead of resorting to dirty tribalism to dent his image? I can't wait for February to come already, the payback will be decisive and vicious .
Don't mind those people,they are always the first to throw punch on Igbos or play tribalism against Igbos but when Igbos reciprocate they will start crying like a baby her mother remove mouth from breast milk...................I am that Igbojew
Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by emerged01(m): 6:57am On Oct 09, 2022
Cable is not serious. Did Ngige contest for Senate under APC? Was it not under ACN. He called ACN yoruba party not APC.

https://saharareporters.com/2011/04/18/peter-obi-akunyili-and-political-folly
Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by emerged01(m): 7:01am On Oct 09, 2022
Trinitycian:

Why not dispute the fact check with proof Peter Obi called APC a Yoruba Party?

Show us link

He called ACN yoruba party not APC

Read it

Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by Trinitycian: 7:15am On Oct 09, 2022
emerged01:

He called ACN yoruba party not APC

Read it

Bro, this is an opinion. Quote where Obi himself said it or where it was reported by any mainstream newspaper.
Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 09, 2022
Majesty2:
All i know is that piter Obidient will never become president of this country.....

But a sick dying man should?

Nigerians sha...

Drop the hate man!
Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by Odebayo4010(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2022
Majesty2:
All i know is that piter Obidient will never become president of this country.....

You're enemy of Nigerian,he will become Nigeria president whether you like it or not
Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by Odebayo4010(m): 7:54am On Oct 09, 2022
Majesty2:

You had fish brain that's why you said that
Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by Traplord09: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2022
obembet:
No need to check... Dear Obidient... Kindly send insult to YORUBA Muslim more vote against obi, remember igbos will never support Yorubas.

Nothing give me joy that to see Obi supporters and tino supporters insult themselves

All we want is Atiku.

Atiku 2023

Obi go lose

Tinubu go lose

Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by LionTiger(m): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2022
AmehTsaev:
Since it's the game of tribalism Yaribaas want to play during this election, we will show them that we are the kings of that game as well. There's no level of spurious and ridiculous lies these animals haven't cooked up against Obi just to demarket him now that the once structure-less man is now the most talked about aspirant, why not challenge the man's competence with intelligent arguments like sane people do, instead of resorting to dirty tribalism to dent his image? I can't wait for February to come already, the payback will be decisive and vicious .
90% of Yorubas are behind Peter Obi. So pls be guided. Most of the mischief makers are from the North, using pseudo names.
Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by Freebills12: 11:32am On Oct 09, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
yomi961:
Victor banjo fought gallantly for the biafra,he was betrayed by biafra Gov,he led the highest counter attacked so far recorded during the biafra war,he was the main force,the commander of operation torch �,after helping biafra captured the whole of the Midwest region that consist the south south today,he was framed up by biafra outlying to over throw ojukwu, transported to enugu & executed by the biafrans,on the 19 September 1967 few days after his arrest by the people he is fighting for,benin city was retaken by nigeria troops which saw ojukwu regrets his execution. Igbos will always betray yorubas, vote wisely

Why would a human being be lying like a fool? Why setting up unhealthy environment with lies? It's this kind lie that attracts punishment from God together with people the people that stupidly liked it.
Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by poseidon12: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Majesty2:

Tinubu, the former drug lord will never become President of Nigeria.
Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by mabea: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
DeOTR:

He Obi, actually made that statement. If you're not aware, then you should not be here discussing politics.
I asked for proof and you are here foaming in the mouth
Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by truthfinder319: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
Only the uninformed will support Obi. The man who moved from APGA to PDP to LP without any principles. He invested Anambra state money in a family brewery business. He invested in Panama where Thieves evade tax. Recently; he is using own company account to solicit for campaign money. He has no history of building any one. Asiwaju is far miles ahead this charlatan and his estranged boss Atiku. This election is not about ethnicity or religion; it is about competence and courage. Obi lacks both. Asiwaju has both.

1 Share

Re: No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback by DeOTR: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
mabea:
I asked for proof and you are here foaming in the mouth
I don't have time for teenagers. You're most certainly one if you didn't know he said it. I have nothing to prove to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Ben Bruce Seeks Visa Bans Over CJN Suspension / Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency / APC Youths Query Ojudu, Omirin Over Fayose’s Impeachment, Election Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.